Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 9

As we laid in post coital bliss, Melinda cuddled next to me and said, “Robbie, I know you want us to have a baby. I’m devastated that I can’t give you a child.”

“Honey, we can adopt. If you want, we can start looking into it.”

She hesitated a moment and said, “Honey? Janice and I have been talking. We are not only coworkers, we are best friends. I would have died when Jack shot me if she hadn’t been there. We talked about an option. She said if you agreed, she would be willing to be a surrogate for us ... carry our baby.”

Robbie said, “Surrogate? Ok, what exactly does that entail.”

Melinda replied, “Well, we would put your sperm in her when she is ovulating, hopefully impregnating her. She would carry and deliver our baby. Janice wants to do it for us. We would take care of any costs.”

I said, “Ok, is this done at a fertility clinic in vitro, etc...”

That’s when Melinda looked at me with a look I had not seen before.

She said, “No baby. Janice and I both want it to be natural. You have sex with Janice until she is pregnant. It would only be during her cycle.”

Robbie said, “Uh uh, Melinda, I could never cheat on you. No way. There has to be some other way.

She said, “Honey, it’s not cheating if I’m laying there beside both of you, loving you. I want all three of us there when Janice conceives. I want our baby to be conceived in a loving environment. It’s my gift to you.”

“Robbie, I want this for us. It will be the three of us together. Our baby will be conceived in love. Janice thinks you are the ideal man and wants to find someone like you someday. Janice told me it would be a privilege to carry our baby in her womb. She would be our child’s Godmother.”

“What if me and Janice fuck our brains out for a period of time and nothing happens. At what point do we cut it off.

“Robbie, she just went to her OB/GYN for her annual well woman check up. The doctor said she was healthy as a horse and fertile. I have no doubt, you can put our baby in her. Just to be legal, we will have a contract drawn up between the three of us guaranteeing that Janice will conceive and carry our baby and that we will be listed on the birth certificate as the legal parents. Janice is ok with that too.”

“Melinda, it sounds ok, but let me think on it. I have to get my head around it. I still feel like I would be unfaithful to you. When would we start this process? Can I talk to Janice?

“Honey, I’m ok with this. Janice would love to talk to you about it. She thinks you’re hot, Honey. We can start as soon as we get the contract signed and she’s in her fertile time.”

About 10 days have passed and the contract was signed and Janice is in heat of which I would learn literally very soon.

Melinda and Janice had been out all afternoon and I was expecting them to show up any time. I heard the front door open and two absolutely gorgeous, smoking hot women walked in. Melinda would look good in a burlap sack. Janice had outdone herself. She was pretty not the stunner Melinda is, but very attractive nevertheless.

They were both in what would normally be business attire. Both had on pencil skirts, light colored blouses with no bra. I could plainly see their pink aureolas and their nipples protruding proudly. They both had on tan nude seamed stockings with what they call a Havana heel. Melindas toe rings shone brightly on her red polished toes in her open toed mules.

Janice was dressed in much the same fashion except for her stiletto five inch heeled sandals. Janice had an ankle bracelet on her right ankle.

Melinda said, “Well Mr. Hammer, what do you think of your ladies. Do we pass inspection?”

I could only stand there stunned at the two gorgeous creatures I was lucky enough to have in my life. One my wife and the other, hopefully the biological mother of our children.

I walked over to Melinda, took in her scent and kissed her deeply and passionately. Melinda gathered Janice in our embrace and said, “Robbie, My Love, Janice is now part of our family, kiss her, take her as you would me.”

I kissed Janice and our tongues met. Her breathing started getting rapid as I unbuttoned four buttons on her blouse exposing her cleavage. I then did the same to Melinda’s blouse. I bent down and scooped one of Janice’s breasts up in my hand and brought her engorged nipple to my mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned as I drew her nipple into my mouth sucking it’s length in and bathing it with my tongue.

Melinda reached down and squeezed my hard cock through my pants. Janice reached down and put her hand on Melinda’s hand. They both massaged my erection. I made sure that both Janice’s nipples were at attention and led both of them to the bedroom. I heard Janice tell Melinda that she was already soaked. Melinda said she was too just watching us.

Janice then admitted that she had only had sex one time and it was in college almost eight years ago. The guy just took her virginity and dumped his load in the condom. She had been saving herself for the right guy but we had changed that plan. Janice thought of herself impregnated by Robbie was exciting. Melinda had told her that Robbie was a magnificent lover and she would not be disappointed.

Melinda sat in the chair and was massaging her breast through her blouse as Janice sat on the bed. I unbuckled the ankle strap on her sandals and slipped them off her feet. She picked up her right foot and rubbed my swelling cock with her toes as I got undressed. I dropped my slacks to the floor and I felt her stocking clad toes sliding over my bare shaft. I held her foot against the glans as my pre cum flowed and soaked into her stocking and toes.

I heard Melinda moan and tell Janice how much she loved that when I did that to her. I laid her back and ran my hands up both legs to her panties. I slid them off. I pushed her skirt up to her waist and went down on her soaked labia.

Janice moaned, “Oh Fuck Robbie, YES, suck my clit. I licked and sucked her clit and labia through her first orgasm with me.

I saw Melinda with her legs spread and draped over the arms of her chair still fully clothed except for her panties laying in the floor. Her skirt was around her waist. She had two fingers in her pussy. Her mules were dangling from her stocking clad toes. She screamed out, that she was cumming as I worked on Janice’s pussy.

I was poised at Janice’s entrance, ready to enter her. Melinda was coming down from her orgasm. She came to the bed as I looked at her for final approval of what was about to happen. She kissed me and said, “Robbie, this is for us.”

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and guided the head into Janice’s swampy vagina. I pushed further into her and heard Janice gasp as I bottomed out against her cervix in her unused pussy.

Janice cried out, “Oh God, YES!” as the glans rubbed up against her cervix. I began to slowly pump in and out of her letting her get used to my size. She wrapped her silky legs around my waist and drew me closer. I knew that I probably wouldn’t last long this first time. I was in a new hot pussy, with my wife urging me on, with the goal of putting a baby inside this hot woman. Does it get any hotter than that?

Then Melinda went to work on Janice’s nipples, sucking them. She slipped her hand down to where Janice and I were joined and began rubbing Janice’s clit.

Janice moaned that she was cumming again. This time she squirted. I felt it spurt around my dick and drip off my balls. I got up on my knees and put her feet on my shoulders to get deeper penetration. I kissed her feet as I fucked her hard and deep. Her speech was incoherent as I neared my orgasm.

I said, “Janice, here it comes, Baby.”

Melinda scooted down and began massaging my balls as I pumped into Janice a couple more times. Then, the money shot. I thought I blew the head off my cock. I came and came and came, ropes of thick sticky cum, deep in Janice’s womb. Her toes were curled.

Janice was bucking her pussy up against me, moaning, “Robbie, I feel it, Jesus, you’re filling me. It’s so warm. Melinda, he’s making me cum again. I feel his warm semen in me. OH GOD, I never dreamed it could be like this.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.