Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 8

Melinda and I drove back to our condo and changed clothes. I told Melinda that I had to go out for awhile.

She looked disappointed and said, “Right now? ... on our wedding day? I had big plans for you big boy that don’t include clothes.”

I said, “Hold that thought, Beautiful, I will be back in four or five hours. I have some very important business to take care of. I will tell you all about it when I get back. Keep your pussy wet and warm, Honey.”

I got in my truck and called my team back on my cell. They had located Nixon in a old apartment complex in the next town. They had put eyes on him going in and out. He was in the apartment now.

It was almost dark, so we decided to kick the door, take him down and remove him to a location where we could be more private. No police would be needed at this point unless Jack put up a fight and we had to dispose of him.

We covered our faces and kicked the door. Jack was dozing on an old dilapidated sofa. One of my guys took him down, cuffed him and put a dark bag over his head.

No one said a word as Jack yelled at us saying “Who the fuck are you? Let me go, I’ll kill you motherfuckers.” Jack said that just as he felt a stick in his arm and his lights went out.

There was a 9mm Glock on the table by him. With my gloved hand, I picked it up and placed it underneath the sofa which was an important part of my plan. I knew it was probably the gun he shot Melinda with and the police would need to find it.

As a well oiled machine, having kidnapped many assholes in the sandbox, we placed Jack in the van and drove away. We took Jack to a secluded area on the backside of my ranch where I had an old storage shed. We sat Jack down in a chair and waited for him to regain consciousness. As he came around, he started yelling, “HELP!”

I finally said, “Jack Nixon, quit yelling. Noone can hear you. it’s so good to see you again. You’ve been a naughty boy. You hurt someone very badly that is very dear to me. Well, you fucked up the job, Jack. Melinda is a strong lady. It will take a lot more than three 9mm slugs to kill her. But alas, you won’t get another opportunity.

Jack said, “HAMMER! I know who you are now. You have to turn me over to the police. When I get out again, I’ll finish the job on your little whore. It sure was fun knocking her up. She loved my dick in her swampy twat.”

That statement pissed me off. I had one my guys pull his pants off and I put the cattle prod to his balls. He screamed like a little girl.

I said, “Damn, Jack, you just CANNOT keep your mouth shut, can you? I gave his balls another jab with the prod and smiled as he writhed in pain. It’s not much fun being on the other end, is it, Jack. You can shoot a defenseless woman in a parking lot like the coward you are, but can’t take a few volts to the gonads. What a pussy.”

I said, “Jack, we’ve just begun. You have a lot to answer for. All those women you raped, blackmailed and beat. Oh yeah, let’s don’t forget the mother of two you killed after you raped her in Mobile. There’s a price you gotta pay for all the hurt and damage you’ve done. The cops found all kinds of evidence in your SUV. We are your judge and jury, Jack. You will never see another sunrise. We just cant allow douchebags like you to run around free, raping and killing our women.”

“You’re going to kill me, Hammer?”

I said “I haven’t decided yet, Jack. Right now, I’m happy watching you endure some of the pain you inflicted on these women and Jack, should you try to tell the police it was me who had this party for you, I can guarantee you, you won’t last a week in prison. You DO know, if I, at the very least, let you live, you ARE going to prison, right?

We laid Jack on a plastic tarp on the floor and removed the bag on his head. Then gave him an injection of propofol. I showed him the shears I intended to use on his penis and balls. I told him he would bleed but I wouldn’t let him bleed to death. That was too easy. I would stop the bleeding with cauterization from the torch I held in my hand.

Jack was begging and screaming now. Then he went unconscious. With very little fanfare, I snipped his balls and threw them in the lake. One of my guys cutoff most of his penis leaving a stub and made fish food out of the rest of it also. The wounds were cauterized with little blood loss. I let him live because I wanted him to have physical memories of our meeting forever. Was my payback a little harsh? Maybe, but I was pissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.