Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 7

So ten days after she was shot, Melinda was released from the hospital. I rented an ADA equipped van with lift to transport her and a wheelchair to and from doctors appointments and rehab. The nurse wheeled her out to the van and I activated the lift. When we got to my condo, I wheeled her in to my bedroom.

I said, “Ok, Young Lady, into bed you go. You are still very weak. You have to rest. She stood up on her crutches and made her way to the bed. ‘ She said, “Damn, that hurts” as she hung her broken leg down and all the blood ran to it. Her beautiful toes were all puffy and different shades of purple. She hopped around and sat gently on the bed. I lifted her casted leg and placed it on the pillow. She groaned as she laid down on her back where the bullet had entered her body. I told her I had to change the bandages on her hip, back and chest every day and I had a nurse that would help with that. I gave her a pain med which should make her sleepy.

Melinda said, “Robbie, hold me.”

I laid down beside her and stroked her face. She said, “I’m sorry, Robbie. I should have been more careful.”

I said, “Your safe, My Love. Nothing will happen to you as long as your with me and I’m still breathing. Close those pretty eyes and rest. I’ll be right here, Baby.”

Next thing I heard was her softly snoring.

I had seen my team scattered around my first floor condo looking very inconspicuous except to me. I obtained my Sig P320 from my bedside drawer and made sure it was loaded and ready. I can assure, if Nixon should show up here, he will leave here in a body bag. I’m sure he knows she’s still alive from news coverage. His picture has been all over the news also.

Day by day, Melinda got stronger. Her wounds were healing. Her breathing was almost back to normal. Her hip was still sore and she was getting used to the crutches. She is getting around pretty well while keeping weight off her foot.

It had been 2 months since the shooting, when one day, Melinda called me from the bedroom. I walked in and she was laying on the bed. She was totally nude except for her cast with the toes of her good foot pointed at me.

She said, “Robbie, I need you in me.”

I looked at her. She had put on make up, her finger and toenails were freshly painted. Even those toes sticking out of the cast were perfectly polished. Apparently she had her nail lady come to the condo while I was out.

I thought God, the way she says that. A dead man would get a boner. She has that bedroom voice that no red blooded male could say no too.

I locked the door, stripped down and walked over to her. She wrapped her fingers around my swollen cock and brought it to her lips. She sucked it until my pre cum was flowing like a faucet. She laid back and spread eagle. Her pussy was shaved clean. Her labia was puffy and her clit was protruding. Apparently she had started without me.

“Eat my pussy, Robbie then fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. It’s been too long.”

I got between her legs and wrapped my lips around her clit, flicking my tongue rapidly over it. She instantly began moaning and humping my face. After about five minutes of my clit manipulation, she came, soaking everything around us with her ejaculation. I raised up and kissed the healing scar on her chest and entered my lady’s body. I heard her gasp and a long groan as my dick went to the hilt in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.