Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 3

I didn’t hear from Robbie for over a week. I was beginning to think he was having second thoughts about starting anew. I’m a paralegal in a large law office. I was going through a brief for one of the partners when my cell rang. I dug it out of my purse. It was him.

I said, “Good Morning, this is Ms. Hammer, how may I help you?” I answered in my most seductive voice.

He said, “That’s funny, we seem to have the same name, Ma’am.” How is it you have that name, Lady?”

Well, Sir, once upon a time in a land far, far, away, I married this awesome guy who gave me his name to treasure for the rest of my life. My heart flutters every time I say it.”

“Well, Lass, you must think a lot of this guy.”

“I do, Sir. He’s one of a kind in my heart and my life.”

Our little banter continued as he says, “Young Lady, how bout I stop by and take you to lunch and maybe fool around a bit.”

I said, “Why, Sir, I couldn’t possibly get ready and be at your beck and call in less than three minutes.”

“Well then, Ma’am, meet me at the front door with your panties in your hand so we can get this name thing straightened out.”

I said, “What panties are you referring to, Sir, as I seem to have forgotten mine this morning.” All I heard was “Oh, Shit” and a dial tone.

I told my admin that I would be out the rest of the day.

Janice, our admin was laughing so hard, I thought she would pass out and said, “I’m sure you will, Ms. Hammer. I heard your conversation. Please practice safe sex.”

We both started laughing. “Melinda? I’m happy for you. All good things come in their own time.”

Robbie was waiting in the lobby and heard her high heels clicking on the tile floor. As she approached, she just melted into his arms, they kissed, a smoldering kiss in front of God and who knows else.

She whispered in my ear, “Robbie, I’m so wet.”

I pushed her out the front door and into my truck not wanting anyone to see the front of my pants bulging. Jesus, I love pencil skirts. I noticed, she wears a suit jacket with her business clothes to cover the fact she doesn’t need a bra with those perfect breasts. The only issue is those pink nipples pressing against the inside of her blouse. Luckily, the jacket hides them.

I drove to a secluded area of the parking lot, killed the engine and took her in my arms. She looked at me with that look of lust I knew so well. I reached under her jacket and found my prize, that nipple protruding proudly. Melinda was frantic. I unbuttoned her blouse, bent down and took her nipple into my mouth.

She moaned, “ Oh, YES! Baby, DO IT! I’ve longed to feel your lips on me. Oh FUCK, Robbie!”

At the same time, I ran my hand up her stocking covered leg. Bingo! Thigh highs! I reached further, and found Disneyland, bare as the day she was born. She had not lied, no panties and sopping wet. I ran my finger over the little protruding nub and slipped a finger into her swampy hole.

It took less than 30 seconds for her toes to curl in her stilettos and cry out, “I’m gonna cum, Robbie!”

Her orgasm gushed out, drenching her skirt, my seat and my hand. I continued my assault on her nipple and pussy, she came again.

“Ahhhhhh! Robbie! Stop, Oh God, Oh God, I can’t ... SHIT, cumming again.”

Her back was arched and her feet on the dash. She was breathless as I kissed her lips deeply snd passionately. I slipped my fingers out of her and licked her cum off of them.

She was catching her breath. She said, “Sweet Jesus, Honey, it’s been almost five years since you have done that to me. Take me to my apartment, Robbie, I need to clean up. I’m a mess. You savage, you attacked my defenseless pussy, just because I told you I forgot my panties this morning.”

She reached over and unzipped my pants. I was at full mast from our activity in the parking lot. She leaned back against the door, pulled up her wet skirt, exposing her wet, swollen labia and clit for my viewing pleasure as I tried to drive to her apartment. Then she wrapped all ten stocking covered toes around my penis stroking it. It was a good thing we were close to her apartment because I was close too and going to have my own mess to clean up soon if I didn’t wreck us out first. She picked up her shoes and ran to her apartment with a huge wet spot on the back of her skirt. I zipped up and followed her in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.