Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm - Cover

Forgiveness Is Best Served Warm

Copyright© 2019 by Sgt1952

Chapter 1

There I was minding my own business, sitting on my favorite stool, in my favorite bar, drinking a tasty amber colored adult beverage, watching my favorite team on the tube over the bar when in walked my ugly past, all 5’6 “ and 120 pounds of her. I would know the clicking of her heels anywhere.

Without looking up, I said, “Hello, Melinda.”

She said, “Hi, Robbie, how long has it been” and she touched my shoulder.

I knew that touch so well. It made men’s heart melt and their dick turn to stone.

I said, “Four years, seven months, one week, three days, seven hours, and give or take a few minutes., but the bottom line is NOT long enough, Melinda.” As I turned and looked at her, I said, “Your just as beautiful as I remember, but I also remember it’s only skin deep. What can I do for you?”

“Robbie, I want my husband back.”

I gave her the head to toe once over and just shook my head.

“What makes you think he wants YOU back?”

She was dressed to the nines, with her braless 34C breasts, puffy aureolas and bullet nipples that threatened to poke holes in her white blouse from the inside. Her jet black hair hanging free on her shoulders and blue eyes that pierced your soul. The navy blue pencil skirt, her trademark office attire and last but not least those gorgeous red finger and toe nails with her toe rings shining through her sheer nude, what I assume is pantyhose. Could be stay-up stockings, I guess She used to wear both.

The strappy, black CFMs only held on her sexy size 6 feet by the thinnest strap across her toes and around her ankle. The four inch heel accented her sexy arches giving her that million dollar stride when she glided on air across a room. I knew all of her sizes because for five, almost wonderful years, I had the pleasure of examining those nipples and toes up close and personal as often as I wanted as she bore the title of Mrs. Robert (Robbie) Hammer. That’s me.

Yeah, wives were slapping their men whenever she was in a crowd. Those guys knew that was as close to pussy as they were gonna get that night. She had that affect on us. Me? I was no different ... uh huh ... I bit hook, line, and sinker. We thought we were the love to end all loves. I did love her with all my heart and soul but she had too much love for just one man.The last year of our marriage, she found all that love was a burden so she needed to spread it around to another in need.

Believe me, Gentlemen, there’s something to be said for marrying “the plain girl next door” type. Pretty but not stunning if you know what I mean. It’s gets old watching men stepping on their tongue and dick when women like Melinda float into a room. All the blood leaves the males’ brain and all of a sudden, they become, Fabio, Johnny “Wad” Holmes, and Brad Pitt in one body. But in fact, on the occasion she wears panties, she puts them on one leg at a time just like every other lady. Why she agreed to marry me when I asked is still an unsolved puzzle.

Sooooo ... my question is? What does a guy do to keep a beautiful wife faithful and monogamous? You have given her all the material things she needs or wants. Your Visa and Mastercard are maxed out. She’s driving a Porsche SUV. Jewelry? Sure, why not. She wears her three carat wedding ring you bought her proudly. The necklace, solid gold ankle bracelet and diamond toe rings are all glistening in the sunlight on her $200 freshly mani/pedi fingers and toes as she shops for more ... stuff.

I don’t know the answer to my question. I guess you have to trust that she loves you as much as you love her. Treat her with respect and hope she does the same to you. I must have failed somewhere for her to take a lover but I’m getting ahead of myself.

Enough history. Melinda asked her companion to get a table as she would be there shortly. She grabbed a stool and sat down beside me. I looked at him. He was tall, dark, and ... average. Probably in his mid 50’s. Melinda is 36.

I said, “Melinda, I’m sure the barkeep will have a paying customer soon that will need that stool. Don’t get comfortable.”

“You mean you’re not going to buy the love of your life a drink for old times sake?”

“Nope.”

She actually had the gall to pout, as her nylon clad toes made contact with my leg and began that familiar up and down stroke on my leg.

“Really? Melinda? By the way, you trolling the nursing homes for dates now? He looks a little old for you or the dick fairy was VERY good to him and you’re taking him on a test flight later.”

She said, “Robbie, you used to love my toes when I did that and stop that. He’s a nice guy ... just a friend from work.”

“Melinda, I still do love that, I’m just not crazy about who those toes are attached too. It’s not their fault they are attached to you. I mean, if those gorgeous toes were attached to the foot of the bearded circus lady, the starved, skinny wife of a Somali pirate, or I might even consider Hillary Clinton on one of my really rough days, maybe I might enjoy it, but you kinda killed that little special toe seduction for me and you.”

“That bad, huh? You hate me that much? It was only the one time, Robbie. I regret it to this day. I’m sorry. It should have never got to that point. I was a weak woman who lost the best thing that ever happened to her for an hour of lust.”

“Melinda, I don’t hate you. I hate what you did. I hate that you all but killed a man who adored the mud between your toes. You fucked away what I thought was a pretty damn good marriage ... for what? Melinda, HE KNOCKED YOU UP! For God’s sake. The one time you say you strayed, you let another man cum inside you and put a baby in you. How fucked up is that? That privilege was mine and mine alone. I’m sorry, you lost the baby. I guess it wasn’t meant to be at that time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.