Mom's 8mm Movies - Cover

Mom's 8mm Movies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Seventeen-year-old Ray Grant came home early from school and found his mother watching a stag film. That alone was something he never would have expected of his mother. What she was doing while she watched the stag film was also unexpected. But what she did when she caught him spying on her redefined their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I turned eighteen and graduated from high school. It was the summer before I was to start my first semester at the state college. Thankfully the campus was within commuting distance. My mother could never have afforded to pay for me to live on campus and help pay for my tuition and books. Mom still worked the second shift, and I still waited up for her every night during the week.

It was a Sunday afternoon, the one day mom and I had time to relax during the week. We lay in Mom’s bed fondling each other. I had my hand between her legs, caressing her as she played with my cock. “Ray, do you think you could do it with me. You know, do what we said we should never do?”

“Mom, are you saying we can fu...?”

Mom put a finger to my lips, “Shush. Never say that to a woman you want to have sex with, “Always say ‘I want to make love to you.’ Let that be a lesson to you.

“I do, Mom. I do want to make love to you.”

Mom put her warm hand on my cheek and kissed me, “I’m ready for you, Ray. Come and make love to me. Be my lover.”

I got between my mother’s legs and held my cock as I guided it toward her wet pussy. I pushed my cock into her pussy very slowly, foolishly wondering if I was going to hurt her.

Mom gasped as the glans of my cock disappeared into her pussy. I hesitated. She pressed the back of her head into the pillow, and her eyes opened wide. “Oh my god, Ray, I had almost forgotten what it was like to be with a man. Yes, my darling, make love to me. Be my man. Push it in. Push it all the way in.”

My cock snuggled deep into her pussy as I lay on top of my mother. Her arms were around me, holding me tight as we kissed. Our hips started to move. Grinding against each other. For some reason, my mother’s very familiar body felt warmer and sexier than it ever did before. Her lips were slightly parted, and she had a dreamy look in her eyes as we made love. I kissed her and ran my fingers through her auburn hair.

We made love slowly, savoring the intimacy of our first coupling, always kissing and nuzzling. Mom spoke to me in whispers calming my nervousness as she told me how she loved me and that I was just the man she needed. The only man she trusted.

I was overwhelmed with desire for this woman. I wanted to stay in her arm forever and feel her warm, soft breasts pressed against my chest, her legs entwined with mine as we kissed and ran our hands over each other’s body. Always mindful of our forbidden love. Knowing it was wrong, but who were we hurting? No one. It was and always will be our secret.

Even my inexperience could not dampen our passion. I will never forget the thrill of our first night of true lovemaking. Mom buried her face in my shoulder and pressed her fingers into my back. Her orgasm only hastened my need to cum, to be my mother’s lover.

I rolled off my mother panting and completely satiated and in love with this very sexy woman.

Mom had a mischievous grin on her face as she said, “Do you remember your first lesson?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.