Mom's 8mm Movies - Cover

Mom's 8mm Movies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Seventeen-year-old Ray Grant came home early from school and found his mother watching a stag film. That alone was something he never would have expected of his mother. What she was doing while she watched the stag film was also unexpected. But what she did when she caught him spying on her redefined their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Mom had watched me cum and was lying by my side masturbating as I kissed her breasts. My hand was caressing her midriff and just kept going lower until I felt her pubic hair. I played at the edge of her soft pubic hair until I started bumping into her hand that she was using to masturbate.

Mom giggled, “We can’t both play down there at the same time, Honey.” Mom took her hand away, “Go ahead and touch me if you want. I have touched you, so I don’t see why you can’t touch me. Do you want to masturbate me? Do you want to learn how to do it properly for a woman?”

“Yes, Mom. I do.” I slid my hand lower and cupped my mother’s pussy.

Mom started to gently push against my hand as she whispered in my ear, “Did you know some men like to kiss a woman down there.”

I took that as a thinly veiled hint of where my mother wanted to take our relationship, “I know, Mom, I have seen them do it in the films. I will kiss you down there if you want me too?”

“Would you, my darling? Would you really do that for me?”

I took my hand from between my mother’s legs. I moved toward her pussy with my head pointed toward the foot of the bed. I kissed my mother’s pussy. It didn’t take too much imagination to know that my mother wanted more than a kiss. She wanted me to lick her and make her cum.

Mom rolled onto her side and pulled one leg up to open herself up to me. I laid my head on the inside of her thigh and licked her wet pussy. Mom moaned in pleasure as I explored her pussy with my tongue. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips and exposed her clit. Her body twitched as I licked the tip of her clit. I pressed my tongue against her clit and licked.

Mom stopped moaning, and I felt something warm and wet around my cock. My mother was giving me my first blowjob. Of course, I knew what a blowjob was, but I thought it was one of the things we were not supposed to do. As far as I was concerned, it ranked right up there with the other thing we were not supposed to do.

I stopped licking my Mom’s pussy. “Oh god, Mom, I can’t kiss you down here while you do that.”

Mom was still holding my cock as she giggled, “I’m sorry, my love, but you put it right in front of my face, and I could not resist. I guess we will have to take turns. I’ll do you first.” And that’s what my Mom did. I rolled onto my back, and Mom knelt between my legs, leaned over, and took my cock back into her mouth as she licked the crown and jerked me off. Like every other time we did something new, I came quickly and forcefully. I know Mom swallowed some, but she quickly backed off, looking a little surprised. But then she smiled and jerked me off until the last of my cum slid over her fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.