Mom's 8mm Movies - Cover

Mom's 8mm Movies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Seventeen-year-old Ray Grant came home early from school and found his mother watching a stag film. That alone was something he never would have expected of his mother. What she was doing while she watched the stag film was also unexpected. But what she did when she caught him spying on her redefined their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I tried to justify in my mind that what we were doing was a reasonable thing to do in our situation. Dad was not around, and my girlfriend broke up with me months ago. It wasn’t like we touched each other. We were just helping each other do what I found out we both do anyway. But it didn’t correlate with what should be our mother and son relationship. What we were doing was not normal behavior. But I was not about to stop unless Mom decided to. Besides, it was fun and sexy as hell.

We had not done anything together for four days now. I was hoping Mom would want to do it tonight. If not, I was going to have to do it alone. I sat at the top of the stairs in the dark, waiting for mom to come home.

She came in at her usual time but did not go into the Den. She came up the stairs like she always does when she is tired and went straight to bed.

“Hi, Honey. You waited up for me?” She squatted down and kissed me. “Come on Honey, let’s tuck you in. You have school tomorrow.”

I got up and resigned myself to going solo tonight. Mom took my hand and walked with me to my bedroom. I smiled as she pulled back the covers. She was actually going to tuck me in like I was six years old again.

I got in bed and was enjoying the extra attention I was getting. I put my hands behind my head as she covered me up. Then to my great surprise, she sat on the edge of the bed and took off her shoes. Then stood up and took off her slacks and panties.

“Move over, Sweetie.”

I moved over, and Mom got under the covers with me, wearing just her blouse and bra. Having my half-naked mother get in bed with me so unexpectedly gave my cock an instant hard-on

Mom was definitely being playful, “I don’t think we need the films anymore. What do you think, Raymond?”

I couldn’t agree more, “Definitely not, Mom. I hardly watch when I’m with you anyway.”

Mom giggled, “Me either.”

Mom’s naked hip was right up against me. We had never touched until we were both done, and that was just a kiss and a hug. I pushed my pajama bottoms down and kicked them off. Another thing I had not done until tonight. Mom still had on her blouse and bra. But I was naked since I never wore the top half of my pajamas anyway.

Mom rolled toward the nightstand and put out the light. The room went dark except for a little moonlight coming in the window. I could just make out her face as she rolled back toward me. I felt her naked leg against me.

Being under the covers in a darkened room gave me a feeling of intimacy that I never felt in the Den. Mom’s leg felt hot against mine. I wanted to grab my hard cock and jerk off, but I didn’t. I did not want this to end. We lay next to each other in silence. I felt the need to touch my mother. I reached out and took her hand in mine and squeezed it lightly. She squeezed back. This was a new situation for both of us, and I was content to savor the feeling of being this close with her nearly naked in my bed.

Mom rolled closer to me and kissed my cheek. “Kiss me, Honey.”

Still holding her hand, I rolled on my side to face her and put my arm over her. She put her arm over me and pressed her hand against my back. I moved closer felt my cock brush against her thigh as I kissed her lips. Her hand left my back and went between us. I thought she was going to push me away so my cock would not be touching her. Her hand slid over my midriff and through my pubic hair to my hard cock. She just held it. She was not pushing me away or jerking me off. She just had her hand wrapped around it as we kept kissing. I moved the hand I had around her back to her naked hip. I wanted to slip my hand between her legs or at least over her ass, but I didn’t dare.

Mom kissed me hard and started caressing my cock. Squeezing, petting, softly stroking. “Can you let me do this, Honey? Can you lay back and relax and let me play with you? Can you do that for me, Honey?

“I’ll try, Mom, but what you’re doing has me pretty wound up.” Mom stayed lying on her side as I rolled onto my back.

“Then I must be doing something right.” Again she giggled. “Your daddy never wanted to take the time to play. He just wanted me to lay on my back while he had sex with me. You need to remember that girls like to play before you get on top of them. Now you let that be a lesson to you.”

Mom kissed my neck, my cheek, my chest, and my lips as she stroked my cock and ran her thumb gently over the tip. I still had an arm around her. I held her tight and felt her press her pussy against the side of my thigh. My eyes had adjusted to the dark, and I could see my mother more clearly.

It was too much. “Hurry, Mom. Faster. Do it faster. Please get me off, or I am going to...”

“I know baby. I know. But we can’t.”

I reached over with my free hand and grabbed Mom’s blouse, and pulled. Buttons flew off as I ripped it open. Mom held onto my cock as I got on my knees and opened her blouse. I pushed up her bra and leaned over. I sucked her left nipple as I caressed her other breast.

Mom held my head with her free hand. “It’s okay, Baby. It’s okay. It’s my fault. I teased you too much. Do what you need to do. It’s okay. I love you.”

I got up and threw my leg over Mom and straddled her midriff. I pushed her hand away from my cock as the covers slid down and off my back. I took my cock in my fist and jerked off. I needed to cum. Mom’s hands were on my hips. She was holding her head up, watching my every stroke. I’m sure she thought for a moment I was going to fuck her.

“That’s it, my sweetheart, do it. Do it on me. Watching my baby do that is so sexy.”

My hips bucked as I fucked my fist. My cum shot out and landed between my mother’s breasts. I fell forward and caught myself with my hands beside my Mom’s shoulders. Mom kissed my cheeks and nose as I tried to catch my breath. I finally was able to calm myself a bit. “I’m sorry Mom, but I could not take it anymore. I’m sorry I ripped your blouse.” I lay down next to her feeling like a louse. “I’ve ruined everything, haven’t I?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.