Mom's 8mm Movies - Cover

Mom's 8mm Movies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Seventeen-year-old Ray Grant came home early from school and found his mother watching a stag film. That alone was something he never would have expected of his mother. What she was doing while she watched the stag film was also unexpected. But what she did when she caught him spying on her redefined their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

No, I did not have any illusions that I would catch her but being a horny teenager, I checked every night anyway. Even knowing the chance was one in a million that I might catch her masturbating was thrilling as her departing words haunted me from that fateful night.

The weekend went by, and Mom started working the 2nd shift again. Monday night, she went straight to bed. Tuesday night, she went into the Den and did the bills. I went in and said hi to let her know I was there. She winked and smiled and told me to get back to bed. After I went back to bed, I wondered if she was doing it after I left. I was not about to be a complete jerk and go back down and check.

Wednesday and Thursday, Mom went straight to bed.

Friday night, the light was on in the Den, so I went down. Mom was sitting at her desk like she was waiting for me.

“Hi, Mom.”

“Hi, Ray.”

Mom unlocked the bottom drawer of her desk and took out an 8mm film. She handed it to me and said, “Put this one on, Honey?”

I nervously took the film out of the box and threaded it onto the take-up reel. Mom put out the light, and I started the projector. Mom and I watched a woman and a guy go into what looked like a seedy motel. They quickly undressed, and the woman sucked her fake boyfriend’s cock and fucked him in three different positions before he jerked off and came on her belly.

“That was a pretty good one, Ray. I think you will like the next one.” The next clip was of two women and one guy. The women were sharing the guy’s cock as they took turns sucking it. “I bet you would like to do that someday, wouldn’t you?” Mom teased.

“Yeah, Mom, that’s kind of hot.” My mom explained the bird and bees to me when I first showed an interest in girls. But her casualness as we watched porn is something I would never have expected from my very prim and proper mother.

Mom had a black skirt on with a zipper in the back. “Can you unzip me, Ray?” Mom stood up and turned her back to me. I nervously pulled her zipper down. Her skirt was loose enough to put her hand under the waistband and between her legs when she sat down. I could certainly tell what she was doing.

Mom smiled at me, “Not as good a show as the other night, but you can use your imagination.” Mom watched the next film clip with one hand still in her pubic area. It was a guy jerking off as he sat in a leather wingback chair in front of a fireplace.

The look on Mom’s face got a little more intense as she leaned forward just a bit. “I love the ones where a good-looking guy plays with himself.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.