Mom's 8mm Movies - Cover

Mom's 8mm Movies

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Seventeen-year-old Ray Grant came home early from school and found his mother watching a stag film. That alone was something he never would have expected of his mother. What she was doing while she watched the stag film was also unexpected. But what she did when she caught him spying on her redefined their life together.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was three days later. I am usually asleep when Mom gets home from her 4:00 pm to 12:00 am shift. But tonight I was having trouble sleeping and decided to get up and get a glass of water. It was a little after 12:45 when I went downstairs. The only light on was a lamp in the Den. I was about to go in when I saw Mom turn on the projector and turn out the desk lamp. I hung back in the shadows and watched. The white wall she was using as a screen lit up with a shaky sign in French. Mom was going to watch stag films again.

She pulled up her skirt, pushed her underwear down, and sat in the chair. It was a scene of two guys and a woman. Mom just watched as the fully dressed woman dropped to her knees and unbuttoned their pants and then sucked one cock then the other. Then the woman went down on her hands and knees. She was still sucking one cock while the other man flipped up her dress and fucked her from behind. Mom played with herself as she watched the three-minute film clip. Another scene started almost immediately. It was a guy with a big cock jerking himself off. Mom slid down in the chair a bit, spread her legs a little more, and touched her breasts. Even standing off to her side and a little back, I could see her hand moving faster between her legs.

I heard my mom murmur, “Yes baby, jerk off for me, oh fuck, I’m cuming.” My Mom was squirming around and rubbing herself. I don’t think she was even watching the stag film anymore.

I forgot all about the glass of water I had come down for. I crept back up the stairs to my room and jerked off thinking about my Mom and her hot 8mm stag films.

I became obsessed with catching my Mom masturbating. The weekend had come and gone. I would sneak down every night when she came home from her 4:00 pm to 12:00 am shift. The nights I spied on her, she was only checking the mail, writing checks, or sorting coupons. I started to think she was only doing it while I was in school, like the first time I caught her.

I was starting to get a bit discouraged until the following Friday night. I was waiting in the dark at the top of the stairs when Mom came home. The desk lamp in the Den came on. I crept down the stairs. I stood in that spot outside of her peripheral vision and watched Mom thread film onto the pick-up reel, then turned on the projector

A film clip started just as Mom turned off the desk lamp. The clip was of a woman sitting between a guy’s legs with her legs open and over his. He lay there passively, letting her jerk him off and play with his balls.

Mom remained standing up instead of sitting down. Unlike the last two times, I spied on her. She pulled her skirt up around her waist and pushed her panties down. Her ass was in plain view as I watched her. I realized what a nice ass my Mom had. I could not resist; I reached in my pajamas, pulled out my cock, and masturbated along with her. It didn’t take long before I got off to the show my mother was putting on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.