If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 29

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope lifts her head, blinking away the brightness from her eyes. “Is it over?” she asks aloud. The only thing that follows is silence. She exhales, ready to lift herself off the cold floor when a pair of lips covers hers. The young witch gasps with surprise. Then the kisses deepens, pressing harder. She whimpers and then kisses back. Hazel’s lips are soft, her breath warm against her mouth. When the tip of the cat’s tongue glides over her lips, Penelope parts them, moaning as her tongue darts inside.

The girl doesn’t know what to do with her hands. They itch to touch her out of instinct, like she would if she kissed anyone or anything else. They tremble as she guides them to Hazel’s arm and head. Her fur is silky, sliding through the girl’s fingers. And then Penelope is gripping the cat’s shoulder, holding her close, almost desperately. And for several minutes, all they do is kiss. Hazel is so gentle, but every move she makes is done with apparent precision, as is she wants to make sure that the pleasure is experienced to its fullest.

Hazel’s kisses become more languid, more erotic. Her fingers knead the witch’s neck, her scalp, tangling in her hair. Penelope feels her belly tightening with desire. When the cat brushes against her breast, she gasps. She arches her body against Hazel’s, squeezing her eyes tight. Then the cat’s hand moves back to the girl’s breast to cup them. A muffled moan of surprise escapes the witch’s lips. Hazel squeezes the girl’s breast, rolling the nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Her lips move down to Penelope’s jaw and then her neck, nuzzling her there with gentle nips and licks.

“I guess it is over,” Hazel finally says.

“And you’re back to normal?” Penelope says, managing to get a good breath in and out, her mind reeling from everything, especially the sensations the cat has created in her.

“Well you certainly are, and I’m like I was before your mother’s fall,” the cat says with a grin.

“You never explained what you are,” the young witch reminds her.

“A cat,” Hazel says simply.

“Not a miniature catgirl?” she prompts.

“Nope, just a cat that through magic was made into this,” Hazel explains. She resumes kissing the girl, cupping and massaging her breasts once again. Penelope’s nipples harden almost painfully to the feeling of the cat’s thumbs rubbing them.

When the kiss breaks for the second time, the witch just stares at her familiar. Her fingers twitch, and slowly, she brings them up to graze over her furry hips. She feels the cat shudder under the touch as she moves one hand higher up her side. While used to touching herself, the feeling of another pair or of breasts is a whole new sensation, especially when they are on Hazel. She had entertained this notion, which of course is why she was even in the situation she was in. But now ... now it’s different. Hazel’s breasts are full and firm. Her nipples pucker out from beneath her fur—fur that wasn’t all too long ago covering her own body. She brushes her thumbs against the cat’s nubs, feeling them harden instantly. Hazel sucks in her breath in a loud hiss, leaning into the touch.

“This is obviously what you were seeking.”

Penelope giggles and shrugs. She cups the cat’s breasts completely, squeezing. “I was curious,” she says, leaning forward, darting her tongue out to taste the cat’s nipple.

Hazel’s eyes grow darker and she growls softly. “Your curiosity nearly got us killed.”

“Then it’s a good thing I’m not a cat,” the witch returns. With that, Hazel pushes the girl’s shoulders away, sending her flat on her back of the cold, stone floor. “I wonder if this place has a bed.”

“We don’t need that,” the cat argues. Penelope raises her eyebrows at her, watching her head dip so that her lips can kiss one of the witch’s nipples. And for the longest time she watches the cat licking and sucking on that one nipple and then the other, her hands massaging and caressing both breasts at the same time. Her fur tickles Penelope’s flesh, and she shivers, though it is also because of the arousal the cat’s touch is building inside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.