If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 28

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Hey, wake up! Come on girl, get up!

Penelope shifts, groggily moaning. “W-where are...”

Where are we? Beats the hell out of me. I can’t see until you open your eyes.

The witch tries to open her eyes. “W-what, what...”

What happened? Damn, I’m getting good at this.

The girl groans and her eyes flutter open. There isn’t much light so it makes it easier for her. All her senses seem to be coming back and she feels the coolness of the stone that she is lying on through her fur and onto her skin beneath it.

Well, it doesn’t look like we’re outside.

“Are we inside?” she asks, pushing herself up.

Probably. Where inside is the question though.

“Does it matter?” she asks.

Not really I guess.

“Are we naked?”

It appears that way. It also means that we don’t have the book.

“We don’t need it,” the girl says with a shrugs. “It was only to show what it looked like anyway. It’s the other one we needs and I have the feeling the owner of this place knows what it is.”

Very inspiring and insightful. Although it would be an obvious assumption. Yet, I wonder if it’s our half that is needed.

“Did Wasud bring us in?”

I don’t know. I don’t even quite remember what happened. Did you do that thing again? And how do you manage to go from subject to subject so imprudently?

But before the witch can answer that question the door to the room she is in flies open with an echoing boom! when it crashes against the stone wall. Penelope jumps and holds her breath. A giant creature looms in the doorway, its shoulders almost filling it. Black eyes glitters in the flickering candle light on either side of the door as it glances at the witch. The creature grunts. Then its head comes up, its eyelids falls and its nostrils flare.

Penelope shudders at the loud huffs. “What are you?” she asks.

Clearly a force to not be reckoned with. It’s now or never that you figure out how to use that special power of yours.

The creature, a large bull with equally large breasts and a big, floppy walks slowly toward her. Its unshod hooves make dull thuds on the stone floor as it stalks forward. The witch’s scent fills the creature’s nose. It huffs again. The spell of protection does nothing to hide the magic beneath the girl’s flesh, and certainly does nothing to cover up the scent of her snatch. Penelope meets the creature’s eyes, trying to relax and breathe more slowly, though she feels as apprehensive as Hazel.

I wonder if your lustfulness will get us out of this one.

Shadows loom, creeping across the girl’s body as the creature bends low over her. Penelope closes her eyes. “So, you’re finally awake,” it says, its voice deep but very feminine.

The witch slowly opens her eyes. “Who are you?”

I can think of a few better questions to ask, like what do you plan to do with us or will you let us go.

“I am Arseus,” the beast says. “And you have something I need.”

The girl’s eyes drop to Arseus’ crotch. And though the beast’s cock is soft, she has a feeling that it is huge when erect. If the minotaur’s balls and flaccid prick is any indication of its true size, then she is in trouble.

We’ve taken some big ones... I don’t even want to think about this...

When Penelope’s eye dart back up, she asks, “I mean, who are you?”

“Very astute,” Arseus says. “You are as I would expect my daughter to be, but stupid nonetheless.”

“Daughter?”

On no...

“Yes,” the minotaur hisses. “You were taken away from me and I was turned into this. But now you have returned to me with the thing I seek.”

“The book?”

“The book is a mere fancy,” the creature says. “It is the power inside you. The power given to you by your father.”

“What?” the witch asks, seeming confused. “What power?”

The shit you’ve been doing recently, you dunce. Your father used you, the evil bastard.

“The darkness,” Arseus growls. “The darkness I need to free myself. And now you will give it to me.”

“I never thought I’d meet both my parents,” the girl says. “But after my reunion with my father, I never expected a reunion like this with my mother.”

“Touching that you feel that way,” the creature says. “I have thought of this day for a long, long time. You are the reason your father betrayed me.”

“Betrayed you?”

More like betrayed us.

“The council did this to me because I tapped into dark magic,” the beast explains. “They feared I would become more powerful than all of them. They feared your father’s magic combined with mine. But we feared them not. Together we were a force to be reckoned with.”

“But... ?”

Really, a but? This isn’t story telling time. We’re not sitting in a circle with a bunch of kids. We need to figure out how to use that magic your father gave you, and we need to do it quick.

“Your father was on board with the sacrifice we needed to make when you were born,” she continues. “That was until he saw you. He could not go through with it. He took you and betrayed me.”

“So then this power isn’t for you,” she sneers, feeling that surge of confidence she felt before.

“Oh it is for me,” Arseus contradicts. “Your father is a complicated man. He’ll do anything to escape that prison he is in.” Then the beast reaches out and touches the witch. Arseus pets the girl and Penelope shivers. “I sense Hazel within you too. I bet she would like to escape.”

Don’t listen to her. I wasn’t really on board with the things she had planned. I had no choice but to go along, being her familiar and all.

“What she says is true,” Arseus murmurs. “Cats are only loyal to a point, and she was only as loyal as the magic made her be.”

Penelope’s mouth opens, but no words come out. Arseus reaches down, grabbing hold of the girl’s naked form and flips her around. The witch throws out her hands to stop from slamming her face onto the cold stone. She feels her knees scrape, the fur dulling the impact only slightly. She feels her mother’s large hands on her ass, pushing aside her tail. Arseus presses and pushes the witch’s cheeks apart. “I would have preferred you the way you should be, but I guess I have no other choice.”

You can always separate us.

Arseus grins. “I don’t have the magic for that, nor do I want to waste more time in this form casting the magic from the book to undo this mess you made for yourself.” When she moves again, it brings her hips up against Penelope’s body, thighs brushing the girl’s.

Penelope is afraid. Hazel is afraid. Neither knows what to expect now or after. Arseus’ erection slots into the grove between the girl’s cheeks, and it feels much too large for her to take. The witch’s eyes widen and a tiny peep rises in her throat. Arseus moves, the heavy cock advancing and retreating. The minotaur’s hands move to the girl’s waist and she bends, laying her body over her daughter’s. Her large hands creep up the girl’s sides and around to cup her breasts. The witch can no more bite back her moan than she can stop herself from looking. Seeing the large hands encompassing her fullness, she groans.

I know she’s a beast, but we have to fight back. You cannot give her whatever that power you have inside you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.