If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 25

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope reaches the landing at the top of the stair and pauses before a large, heavy door. This is where God said Starkey spends the majority of his days. The castle if large with many, many rooms, but this room is the only he uses. In fact, according to the golem, it is the only one decorated with anything. The rest lack tapestries, furniture and anything else one might expect in a castle.

What are we waiting for? It’s not like were meeting royalty. You didn’t even act this way for King Gunter.

“I know,” she says. “But meeting a high wizard like Starkey is a big deal.”

Yeah, but wasn’t he banished?

“Yeah, so?”

And with banishment comes the loss of the high wizard title.

“And?”

Well, it’s like you’re not meeting a high wizard at all, but a regular jack like all of us.

“That doesn’t help.”

Well, that’s all I got.

“I guess it will have to do,” the witch says with a heavy sigh.

Yes, it will.

Penelope steps forward and reaches for the door to knock when a voice on the other side stops her, “Do come in, Penelope.”

The door opens a moment later, slowly swinging open. Hesitantly, the witch steps forward into a well-lit room. Candles adorn shelves full of books. Every in the room is stacked from floor to ceiling with books of all different sizes, shapes and colors. And in the center, facing away from the door toward the lone window is a high backed chair. In the chair is none other than High Wizard Richard Starkey.

The wizard climbs out of the chair just at the door clams shut, startling the girl. “Hi ... I, um...”

“I know why you’re here,” Starkey quickly interrupts.

“You do?”

“You messed up a spell and are looking for the half volume to the tome that you carry.”

“Wow, you’re really good,” she says breathlessly.

“No, not really good,” he contradicts. “I know because I met you earlier on in your journey.”

“You did?”

He did.

“When?”

“I did,” he repeats. “You might know me better as Dick.”

Realization pops of the girl’s face. “You were ... no way ... how?”

Magic, you moron.

“Simple magic,” he answers. “And please do not talk of my daughter in that way.”

“Whoa, wait a minute,” Penelope says. “Daughter?”

“That’s right,” he confirms. “That’s a long story to be told at another time. But I assure you that it is true.”

“Well, if it is then where have you been this whole time?”

Right here.

“She’s correct,” he answers. “I’ve been right here this whole time.”

Wait a minute. He can hear me?

“Of course I can. I’m a high wizard.”

Were a high wizard.

“Potatoes, tomatoes.”

“Hold up,” the witch says, throwing her hands in the air. “This is all getting crazy. One thing at a time.”

“As much as I would like to start at the beginning, I know how much of a hurry Hazel is to get back to normal.”

If being a house cat is what you call normal.

“Now, now, Hazel,” the man says with a comforting tone. “Being my daughter’s familiar isn’t so bad.”

You’re not the one that has had to live with her either.

“You know, I’m here in this room too,” Penelope interjects.

“Caticus maliscious dominicutactis!” Starkey’s voice suddenly booms. In a brilliant flash of light, Penelope finds herself sitting on her ass on the cold, hard floor. Next to her is a naked, gray and black-spotted cat sitting next to her. If the cat were to stand up, she would come to about the witch’s waist.

“What the hell?” the girl asks, looking at the cat.

“Well, that was easy,” Hazel mutters. “If I’d known we didn’t need the book, we’d have come straight here.”

“You knew about this place?” the girl asks, her voice hard as steel.

“Oh, come on,” the cat counters, an edge coming to hers too. “Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy every bit of it.”

“Girls, please,” Starkey says, sounding slightly agitated. “Please don’t blame Hazel. She was unable to confess anything to you. And the spell will last only until one of you leaves this room. The book is still much needed.”

Hazel stands up and looks around the room. “Well you certainly have quite the collection. Which one is it?”

“I don’t have it?”

“What do you mean you don’t have it?” Penelope asks. “We were told you do.”

“I did,” he sighs. “It was taken by Arseus.”

“Arseus?” the witch asks.

“Yes, a witch of dark magic,” he clarifies. “We don’t have a lot of time for explanation. I can guide you in the right direction and give you some aid, but that is all. Unfortunately because I am linked to her, my magic is not what it should be.”

“What do you mean?” Penelope asks, her curiosity piqued.

“You sure are taking this in stride,” the cat remarks, looking at the girl. “I figured you would want to know more, perhaps argue it, or at the very least want to fuck the man.”

“Oh, I do want to fuck him,” the girl reveals.

“Even though he’s you’re father?”

“What’s that got to do with it?” the girl asks. “I fucked my adoptive mother.”

“The headmistress of the school?” Hazel asks. She is shocked by the revelation, but not entirely. “Regardless, that is a different situation.”

“Not really,” the girl argues. “Besides, who else can get to say they fucked a high wizard?”

“He’s not...”

“Shut up!” both Penelope and her father shout.

“Now it’s great that you’re willing,” Starkey said. “Because this spell is going to require a bit of sexual magic.”

“See, I told you that elf was using magic,” the girl says to the cat, sticking her tongue out.

“Maybe, maybe not,” Hazel replies to that. “I doubt he was, but that’s my opinion.”

“Shall we begin?” Starkey asks. “If you care not to watch, you don’t have to follow,” he says to Hazel. But without waiting for a reply, he walks over to a bookshelf and pulls on a book. A portion of the shelf splits from the rest and opens up. He gestures for Penelope to enter and she does, hoping to her feet and rushing in.

The room is plush, the centerpiece being a huge bed that feels as good as it looks. The room is exquisitely decorated with paintings on the walls and antique furniture. The witch walks over to the bed and sprawls out on the fluffy bedspread.

“I haven’t decorated the rest of the castle because I spend most of my time I these rooms. I’m kind of like you right now. My magic disappears a bit when I leave the room.”

“Great bed,” the girl purrs, staring at her father’s crotch as he approaches. They haven’t even begun anything near sexual and already he feels his cock starting to grow in his pants. “What’s the spell?”

“And here I didn’t think you were paying attention,” the wizard says.

“She does that,” Hazel says from the doorway, where she leans against it, arms folded over her chest.

“I cast an anti-aging spell with the bulk of my power,” he continues. “It slows my age down incredibly. Imagine a year being equivalent to a day.”

“So how old are you?” she asks.

“Old,” the cat remarks offhandedly.

“Never mind that,” Penelope corrects. “Why do you leave? What happens when you do?”

“Not much,” he says, coming closer. “Time goes back to normal while I’m out there.”

“So why do it at all?”

“Supplies and the feel of a woman.”

“But you have a golem.”

“The most he could do is fetch the supplies.”

“You should have made him a her.”

“Not the same.”

Penelope sits up on the bed as he stands before her. She takes off his belt and unzips his pants. “I wouldn’t have imagined a high wizard to not be in robes.”

Starkey steps out of the pants and pulls his shirt off over his head, leaving him in just his underwear. “Those were taken when I was banished.”

Penelope looks his near naked body over and lets out a little appreciative purr, licks her lips and then runs her hands over his muscular chest and shoulders. “You’re pretty fit for an old guy.”

“I’m old, not fat.”

“I’m not too much into muscular men.”

“Your mother was the same way,” he whispers. “But she was fine with how I am.”

“Tell me about my mother?”

“Another time maybe”

“I never thought I’d get to fuck a high wizard, especially my father.”

“You have a problem with it?”

“Not at all,” she says, pushing herself up on her knees and placing her hand around his neck, pulling him close to her mouth. Her lips are soft, like the pillows on his bed. Starkey finds himself kissing her with gentle intensity, a contrast to that with the barmaid.

The witch shoves her tongue into his mouth, lapping at her father’s mouth muscle with a gentle flourish. Her hand is on his cock, rubbing it gently through the material of his underwear, teasing him to an even greater state of erection. In return, Starkey starts running his hands all over her body, feeling the shape of her. Her breasts are perky, her hips are slender and her legs are smooth and strong. She is everything she was before botching the spell, she is everything she should be. He puts his hands on her ass and feels its perfect shape a he squeezes them to pull her closer to him and press his rigid member against her. She is the perfect creation between two of the most powerful magic users of the land. The man starts to feel his head spin and he is starting to lose himself to the intensity of their lust.

Penelope breaks their kiss and pulls his head down to her breasts. Like the rest of her, they are perfect, perky and responsive while tipped with sensitive nipples surrounded by nice sized areolas. He put one of her nipples in his mouth and sucks gently, then does the same to the other. The girl’s back arches at his sucking and then she pulls him in closer. Starkey kisses around her nipple, tasting the soft flesh of her breasts as they heave with each breath she takes. His mouth is taking in her skin to lick it, suck it and let it fall back into place. He tugs and pulls at her with his lips and mouth and she gives a little moan of pleasure and encouragement.

While her father is sucking on her breasts, Penelope has worked her hand inside his underwear and now has his growing manhood in her hand. She squeezes it roughly, aggressively as she had the golem downstairs. Her soft hand works up and down him, stroking the man to his fullest. Then she pushes his head away and kisses her way down his body, stopping at his nipples to give them a hard suck. Down his chest she goes, leaving a trail of kisses. She moves her legs behind her and lies on her belly, her face in perfect alignment with his erection, which she has now exposed having pushed his underwear to the floor. She steals a peek around him toward the doorway to see Hazel now sitting on the floor against the doorway, fingers digging in her snatch.

With a smile on her face, the witch takes it slow on her father, licking the full length of his shaft continuously until he begs her to put him in her mouth. Teasingly, she puts just the head of his prick in and then pops it back out, repeating the process until the man thinks that he is going to explode in want and lust. Then at the perfect moment she pushes her lips down on him, taking half of him into her mouth. Starkey lets out a gasp of pleasure as he feels the warm wetness of his daughter engulfing him. The witch’s tongue begins to gently massage the underside of him in quick, little strokes. And how long this lasts in inconsequential as it seems like a lifetime of pleasure for all three.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.