If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 23

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

When Penelope returns to the place where she met Nedkid Woodflayer, she finds the vampire hunter propped against a tree stump asleep.

Now there’s a sight, a mighty vampire hunter catching his Z’s.

“Don’t be hard on him,” the witch says. “He has to stay up all night doing battle.”

With a hard-on like that I’m surprised he isn’t using it as a sword.

The girl giggles and it is enough to wake Ned. The man jumps to his feet, pulling out a stake from beneath his coat. “Who goes there!” he shouts.

“It’s just me,” Penelope says, gesturing with her hand and stepping out more into the clearing to reveal herself.

“Oh, it’s just you,” he says. “I don’t suppose you got the charm.

“Of course I did,” she answers. “Why wouldn’t I?”

An expression of surprise comes over his face. “To go up against a demon is no easy task,” he answers. “Besides, my friend couldn’t do it.”

“Did your friend have one of those?” she asks, pointing to his crotch.

Where are you going with this?

“Yes, of course,” the man answers. “But why would that matter?”

Yes, why would it?

“Maybe because of what the demon asks in exchange,” the witch says, sounding proud of her accomplishment.

Demons don’t care about a person’s sex. They’ll fuck male and females. They usually kill the same sex though because they can’t seed their offspring.

“Oh...”

“Well, I’m certain he was up to the task, but the demon overcame him, that’s all.”

Maybe we should ask him why he didn’t try.

“Hand over the charm and I shall be on my way,” Ned says, holding out his hand toward her. “And I promise to do no more harm to insignificant creatures while in the pursuit of vampires.”

“Good enough,” the witch says, holding the charm over his hand, but not dropping it. “One more thing...”

“What is it?” he asks impatiently. “I am busy and it’s getting dark. Vampires wait for no hunter.”

“I need to know how to get the high wizard’s castle.”

“That was not part of our agreement,” he says.

Ask him to do it as a favor. We did go through all that for this charm after all.

“I was hoping that you would say that,” the witch says instead.

Why?

“Oh, so you know that I won’t give up information so readily,” Ned muses, snatching the charm from her fingertips. “I know exactly where the castle you seek is. It is hidden from those not looking, but revealed to those that are.”

“I don’t understand.”

You wouldn’t. It’s taught in the first year. It’s a simple riddle... a stupid one actually.

“Give me a handjob and I share reveal the secrets to you,” Ned offers, pulling his coat aside and standing proud with his fists on his hips and chin in the air.

“But I thought if you had sex you would lose your protection,” the girl says, her face contorted in confusion.

Oh, don’t act like you care. You just want that dick in you any way you can get it.

“That’s if my dick touches a pussy,” he corrects. “Handjob, blowjobs, tits, feet, anal...”

Penelope smiles at the sound of anal. Don’t you even think about it.

“With the sun setting, I only have time for something simple,” he says. “Besides, vampires wait for...”

“ ... no hunter,” she finishes. “Yes, I know.” She drops to her knees before him and grabs ahold of his rigid member. The touch causes Ned to moan and close his eyes. It surprises Penelope how soft he feels, but how hard too while generating a ton of heat. Running around all the time with an erection can’t be easy unless it was caused by magic, but even then she figures it wouldn’t feel this good. Using both hands, she gently massages him while intensely inspecting it. “Who cast the spell for this?”

Ned has trouble speaking at first. “An oracle...” His focus is on the girl’s furry chest. He can only see the tops of her mounds in the dress, but he has the feeling that the feeling would be absolutely wonderful if her were between them.

She looks up to see his lustful eyes undressing her and it warms her, especially in certain areas.

He’s a perv. He can easily give us the information we need. He probably would too if you were so eager throwing yourself at him like this.

Feeling eager, just like Hazel said, Penelope refocuses on his stiff prick. She smiles, thinking about his gaze on her. “Do you like what you see... ?” No I don’t. “ ... Ned?”

“Very much,” he answers.

He groans when she squeezes his shaft. “Do you find me like all those other helpless creatures?”

“Of course not,” he quickly answers.

“Then why did you want me?”

Ooh torture. I didn’t know you had it in you.

“It was only because I needed something to use as bait,” he says. “I wouldn’t have let harm come to you.”

What a liar. I bet he says that to all his victims.

“Well that’s a relief,” she says with a grin. “I was hoping for an answer like that. Seeing this beautiful cock, so long and thick, I was afraid I wouldn’t get to feel it.” She begins with slow, full length strokes from tip to base.

Oh, you’re going to tease him and then leave him hanging, right? I’m so glad that you’re finally agreeing with me on something. This is good. We can leave him with the promise of more. Then he’ll tell us and we leave him high and dry. You’re devious.

The witch starts palming the head of his prick. Ned decides to speed things up. He slips his hand though her hair, resting it at the base of her head. “Let go.” The girl complies and he pushes his hips forward while pulling her pretty face toward him. “Yes,” he exhales, resting his erection and balls on her face.”

I see what you’re doing. You’re reversing it on him. Have you been hiding the fact that you have some common sense after all?

Penelope tries to ignore the cat and keep the irritation off her face. She has no idea what the hell Hazel is talking about.

Meanwhile, Ned is massaging her face with his cock. “You’re one incredible creature,” he says, dragging his balls across her lips and furry cheeks. Then he places both hands on each side of her head. The massive end is soon resting against her lips.

Now we spring the trap! He’ll never know what hit him. Ever seen a guy with blue balls? Of course not, you fuck everyone you meet.

She opens her mouth invitingly.

That’s too much. Close it!

Ned finds his way into her wet mouth. It cools his overheated prick as he pushes it in, filling her mouth.

You’re not tricking him are you? You’re actually going to give him a blowjob?

Penelope’s jaw stretches wide and he feels his tongue massage the underside of his length. “Oh, you’re unbelievable.” She relaxes as he moves back, only to thrust right back in again. He moves at a fast pace, fucking her mouth and enjoying the streaming saliva exiting her tiny mouth, dripping off his shaft.

What happened to the handjob he asked for?

Suddenly, the witch pulls away and off of him. An expression of puzzlement comes onto his face as he looks down at her.

That’s it. You just got carried away.

Penelope is definitely confused, but now is not the time to ask questions. And when in doubt, she figures it best to just continue with what she does best. “Lie down,” she says, encouraging him to lie on his back on the ground.

You have no restraint at all. It’s a wonder how you’re even a witch at all.

Ned does as she demands. Penelope crawls over him, hovering and placing her hands on his face to caress it. She lowers her head to kiss him, taking her time. He may be in a hurry because the sun is setting, but she has a score to settle with the insistently annoying cat within her. She cannot understand why Hazel is so adamant to get these things over with. Yes, she doesn’t like the fact that she is stuck with the cat, that they have to share a body. She doesn’t like the fact that she is furry all over with a tail and all the other cat features. But she has gotten laid more times that she can count over the course of just days—more than she would if she continued casually throwing herself at her follow peers and professors. This is her time, her show, her enjoyment, and if Hazel doesn’t like it, then she is just going to have to suffer. She climbs over the man’s head and shoulders, moving toward his crotch, dragging the breasts down his chest and then his belly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.