If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope rolls back over to her opposite side just in time to see a man wearing only a pair of boots and heavy coat. She is shocked at what she is seeing.

Oh no, that guy is not coming anywhere nears us.

“Who ... um, who are you,” she asks, her mind trying to wrap around the idea of this guy’s size. She is stunned, fascinated and repulsed.

“The name is Nedkid Woodflayer,” the man announces, his erection bouncing wildly up and down.

“I can see that you’re naked,” she says. “But what is a woodflayer?”

I think that was his name.

“No, Nedkid Woodflayer,” he repeats. “Most people call me Ned. I am of the Woodflayer clan. We got our name because we hunt vampires.”

“Vampires? Really?” the witch asks, not once have her eyes left the spot between his thighs.

“Aye,” the man says, whipping open his coat to display a variety of stakes, garlic cloves and other vampire righting accessories.

The girl looks up for the first time to laugh in the man’s face, but that laugh gets caught somewhere in her throat and refuses to budge. His face is covered by a mask, much like that of a plague mask. He is completely bald and all around looks scary as hell.

Ahh! I have a bad feeling about this guy. Vampire hunting my ass. He’s probably stalks these woods looking for young cats to eat over a spit.

“Um ... please don’t hurt me?”

“I wouldn’t dare dream of hurting you,” he says, much to both Penelope and Hazel’s relief. “I can’t say the same for the vampire I am hunting.”

“What?”

What?

“I am hunting a vampire lord by the name of Randomir,” Ned explains. “He is not your typical vampire in that he cares very little for human blood. Instead, he likes to feast on the blood of exotic creatures.”

And that has anything to do with us how?

“What’s that got to do with me?” she asks.

“Besides that fact that you’re a catgirl?” he counters. “Well, nothing. But you did interfere with my catch.”

“Catch?”

Oh no. Your incessant need to fuck everything you see has cost us again.

“You released my gremlin that I caught fair and square.” He kicks the ground with his boot causing his cock to flop, which in turn causes the witch’s eyes to go right back to it. “That tree monster stole him from me. After I refused to give him a show, he snatched them and ran off. I guess the other one got away, but one would have sufficed. No I got nothing.” Then he grins. “But I am not at a total loss, I do have you.”

Oh the hell he does...

“Listen, buster,” Penelope says, climbing to her feet. “I am a witch from the East School of Witchery, and they do not take it lightly when one of their students goes missing.”

Ned looks her over, puzzled at why she keeps looking at one spot on him. “What are you looking at?”

She lifts her eyes to look at him, and then she nods down toward his crotch. “I’m sorry, I can’t help but look.”

Of course you can’t. Our lives are in danger and you can’t pull our eyes away... from... the biggest... damn you...

“Oh that?” he says. “You’ve never seen a dick before?”

“Of course I have, I’ve been ... never mind what I’ve been doing.”

“I didn’t ask,” he counters. “Have you never seen one hard?”

“Of course I have,” the witch says frustrated. “I just told you ... never mind...”

Boy, you’re eager to let it be known that you’re available, huh? I hate to burst your bubble, but that thing isn’t going anywhere near us. I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling a little worn out.

“Never mind is right!” Ned roars. “You will be my next bait. You’re not witch. Witches are only human.”

“I am too!” she shouts.

He isn’t going to believe us.

“Then cast some magic,” he challenges.

Oohh, do the nightlight fireball thing.

Penelope does just that. But Ned doesn’t look impressed at all. “That’s not magic, that’s ... that’s ... just stupid.”

“I know,” the witch admits. “But I don’t know much outside of using a book. I’m only a third year student.”

“Well, I cannot take your word for it,” he says. “If you really are then I’ll say there was no way to know. If you are not then I don’t want to miss my chance at catching Lord Randomir.”

“There must be something I can do to help you change your mind,” she begs.

No, no no. Not with that big old thing and not right now.

“You must be referring to using your feminine charm to persuade me to let you go,” he says. “I see through it though. This is a scared dick, blessed by the oracle. My strength flows through the blood that courses through it. For as long as it is hard I shall not be touched by the fangs of a vampire.”

“You mean you’re always hard?” she asks, curious.

Stay on track. Curiosity kills cats.

“Of course,” he says proudly. “Shouldn’t every man?”

“That would be nice,” she murmurs.

“Of course, the moment my dick touches a pussy of any sort, I lose that blessing and become vulnerable,” he continues. “There has never been a Woodflayer in all the history that has been able to resist a tight, tender cunt. But I, Nedkid Woodflayer, will resist. For I am the last of my kind and I have a mission to destroy every last vampire.”

“Sounds reasonable,” Penelope admits. “What else can I do?”

Very good. You resisted. Finally someone that resist you.

He crosses his arms, placing his hand under his chin as if in thought. “Well, there is one thing that you may be able to help me with.”

“Yes?”

“There is a charm that will lead me to the vampire that I seek with merely just the thought of his name.”

“Okay,” she says. “So what?”

Obviously he’s going to want us to get it. Why else would he mention it?

“I have a friend ... had a friend, that promised to get it for me,” he continues. “Unfortunately the demon that has it killed him. It is why I need to trap you forest creatures to use as bat.”

“And If I got it for you, you wouldn’t hunt defenseless creatures anymore?” she asks.

Good job. Once he lets us go, we can run.

“That is what I said, is it not?” he asks, shaking his head.

“So go grab the charm and bring it back and you promise to let me and any other creatures go, right?”

We can go as soon as he lets us, you dope.

“On my word.”

“Where do I go?”

Wait. What?


The witch finds the altar the Ned described to her easily enough. And right on a pedestal, just as the self-proclaimed vampire hunt said is the books she would need for the summoning.

It’s amazing that you can find this place, but you can’t find a castle in the middle of the forest.

“Oh hush,” she admonishes the cat. “I can’t concentrate with you yammering.”

Yammering, huh? Well then, yammer, yammer, yammerity, yammer.

If I mess this up then it’s going to be your fault this time,” she warns.

Oh please. How hard is it to mess up a name? Wait a minute, I’m talking about you. Okay, I’ll be quiet now.

Penelope frowns as she opens the book. “Bazech! Bazech! Bazech! I summon thee!”

There is silence, followed by a roar of wind and a low growl. Within the altar there is a sudden glow of harsh light.

I hope you know what you’re doing?

“So do I.”

Oh, that’s comforting. You said you knew what you were doing.

“I did?”

Yeah, you did.

“I lied,” she admits. “I mostly know what I’m doing.”

Of course you do.

The witch stares intently as the light disappears from within the altar and the darkness that follows moves and coalesces into the shape of a demon. It shimmers into view and she feels her arousal beginning to rise at the sight. Bazech is tall with crimson skin and a pair of curving horns. What catches her eye though is his physique and his cock. He is lean, though a bit muscular, but not bulky. He is completely naked and his cock hangs freely. It is big, but not outside the realm of being reasonable.

Bazech looks at her with piercing eyes that glow green. He asks, “You have summoned me. What do you wish from me?”

Penelope sets down the book and holds her hat onto her head, keeping control of herself to not rush over to him and jumping his bones. She feels a draw to him, like that is her only purpose of being him here. “You have a charm that I wish to have from you.”

“A charm?” the demon laughs. “I have many of those.”

Yeah? Who would have thought? Stay focused and fight the urge to fuck this guy.

“This one locates vampires,” she says, clarifying.

The demon smiles. “A vampire hunter?”

“Not me.”

“Then who?”

Don’t tell him. It’s none of his business.

“That’s none of your business,” the witch says menacingly.

Oohh, you sounded like you meant business.

“What’s that?” he suddenly asks, changing the subject.

“What’ what?”

“That creature inside you?”

A puzzled expression comes onto her face, and then it dawns on her what the demon is talking about. “Oh, you mean Hazel?”

“Is that her name?” he ponders. “I shall want to speak to her.” In this instant, Penelope feels a tug within her, like the demon is reaching in deep and pulling. Darkness comes at her from the corners of her eyes, but she fights to maintain consciousness. In a flicker Bazech is gone. In the next moment, she is falling to the ground. When she opens her eyes the day has turned into night and the tall, hung demon is standing right over her. “You must forgive my earlier presumptiveness. I was not aware of who you were.”

“I’m sorry?” she says, sitting up.

“I will give you the charm,” he says, holding out his hand toward her.

The witch takes it, allowing him to help her to her feet. “That was easy,” she says with a frown. “I was hoping for...”

Oh you still get it, but not like you want. Unfortunately there are rules that have to be followed. You’re just lucky that you’re stubborn.

“There are rules that I am forced to follow and that cannot be broken,” he continues. “They can be bent though.”

“Why would you need to do that?”

“Let’s just say that I fear someone in this realm more than any other,” he answers.

“Alright,” the girl says, shaking her head, not understanding any of it. “What do I have to do to get the charm?”

“Normally it would be to have you bear my child, but that cannot happen,” he says.

“Why not?” she asks with her eyes dropping to the piece of meat dangling between his thighs.

“I just told you why.”

“No, you gave me a bunch of mumbled words.”

“Regardless,” he says, holding back his frustration. “Now I know why Hazel finds you a pain in the ass.”

“The feeling is mutual.”

“I’m sure.”

“Alright, so let’s get on with it,” Penelope pushes. “What do we get to do?”

“It’s simple. I fuck you and you get the charm,” he says, sounding just a tad unhappy about it. “Tit for tat.”

“That doesn’t sound bad. I forgo having a demon baby, fuck a demon and get the charm,” the witch sums up. “I’ve always wanted to fuck a demon.”

You have?

“You have?”

“Oh yeah,” she says. “Ever since Carolyn did, I wanted to. She said it was an out of this realm experience.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.