If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 21

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Free me and you will have them,” Chiz says.

“But Burnnut is dead,” she counters. Any magic he had over you should be gone.”

“He’s not dead,” the gremlin says. “What do you think you are some sort of witch?”

“Well, yeah.”

“Great, I’m stuck under a spell and all I’ve got is a crazy catgirl that thinks she’s a witch for help.”

“Do you want my help or not?” she asks.

With a heavy sigh he says, “Yes.”

Alright Miss I Don’t Know Any Magic, how in the hell do you plan to reverse nature’s magic?

“Well, that way I figure, putting that to use may just work,” she says, nodding toward the gremlin’s still erect cock. She hikes up her dress and moved teasingly slow toward him.

Oh yes... sex, the magic cure for revering magic...

“Yes, it is a proven technique,’ she mutters, stepping over the creature’s invisibly bound feet. She leans down using each of his legs for balance. Then she leans forward and kisses him hotly on the lips. Her tongue swirls through his mouth as she gently reaches for his pants. Penelope knows this will inflame with seething fires inside Hazel.

Oh come on, not a gremlin... really? You know I have to taste him too, right?

The witch pulls his pants down. Chiz’s thick cock is freed from the confines as the fabric slides past, and it is a rather impressive sight for such a small creature. Penelope eyes it like a starving animal. She wants to take it all into her watering mouth, but she restrains herself.

That is unexpected for him, but not for you.

The witch moves up his body to kiss him again. Her breasts brush against his balls and then part enough to slide up both sides of his shaft. As she takes his tongue into her warm mouth, she presses down to feel him between her furry mounds. “Mmm,” she moans as she moves just enough to have her breasts fucked by him without breaking their passionate kiss. But just as quickly as she slipped over him, she is slipping away. A hand takes hold of his firm gremlinhood. She cups his balls the other. Then starting at the base of his thick shaft, Penelope lays the flat of her tongue against him. With even pressure from her hand, she strongly licks her way all the way to the tip of his prick.

Chiz groans deeply as the catgirl’s warm, wet mouth muscle travels his length. She licks him again—bottom to top—then she pauses at the bottom edge of the tip, tonguing it strongly. Her lips kiss against the green, fleshy edge, causing it to twitch under her touch. Her other hand slips tightly around his base and pulls the skin down. This motion stretches the skin over the swollen head even tighter, pronouncing its fullness. She pumps up with her hand and finally lets her mouth engulf the swollen head of his meat stick.

The gremlin grunts.

Impressive, you restrained yourself for a whole minute. That is definitely a new record.

Penelope slides her hand back down, chasing it with her saliva covered lips. Hazel might not be impressed, but she herself is. She managed to not just jump right onto him and take him in her mouth. It may not be much, but it is a big leap for her. These thoughts quickly escape from her mind as his thick head pries into the edge of her throat by the time she reaches the base of his cock. She disgorges the veiny thing from her mouth and strokes it extremely slow with her hand, sliding in the juices of her sucking. This whole thing isn’t for Chiz’s benefit or hers, unless the slow torture to make Hazel suffer is taken into consideration, then it is for the witch’s benefit. And while she slips her hand up and down teasingly, she bends further down to take in his wonderful, big balls.

She laps at them gingerly before softly sucks them both into her mouth while pulling steadily at his firm erection. Chiz feels his body beginning to tense and as bad as he wants to just fuck the magic right out of the catgirl, there is nothing he can do because of the bondage spell on him. When the witch pushes herself down onto him, his bulbous head slides past the tight place in the back of her mouth and begins its journey down into her throat. It is at this moment that the little gremlin believes that he is certainly going to explode. The softness of her entire body on him is just driving him mad.

It’s driving Hazel mad too. This is taking too long. I know you’re just trying to torture me. I’m cat enough to admit that it is. So there, I said it. Now please let’s get this over with.

But Penelope is enjoying herself too much to just get it over with. Chiz’s gremlinhood is harder and thicker than when she first laid eyes on it. She wants to feel it inside her pussy, yes. But that selfish side of her—the side that wants to torture the cat—wants to feel it explode in her mouth. It would be the ultimate in suffering for Hazel. But at the same time, the witch’s twat is definitely begging for attention, and to ignore its demands add agony to her own self. So she decides to ease the pressure a little with a helping hand. The hand that has been attentive to the gremlin’s balls drops. Her fingers find their way quickly to the open folds of her seeping snatch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.