If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 20

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

As per Pufynsnup’s directions, the witch finds Chiz and his captor fairly easily.

“What have we here?” Burnnut asks, turning the face the catgirl.

“I am here for the ... the...” Penelope looks at the creature lying stiff on the ground. “What is that?”

Beats me.

“I’m a gremlin, you moron,” Chiz says hastily.

“Well, if I’m going to be insulted the moment I show up to save you, then I’m leaving,” she says, folding her arms across her chest and spinning around.

No you’re not.

“On second thought...” she spins right back around. “I will be saving you.” She casts a glare at the skinny looking treefolk. “As for you, you’re going to release him.”

“And why should I do that?” Burnnut asks, grinning.

What’s so scary about this guy? He’s barely taller than you.

“Because I am a witch!” Penelope shouts, dropping both her hands to her side. In an instant balls of fire appear in the center of her hands. “I will burn this place to ashes if you do not concede.”

“Hey now,” Burnnut quickly says, waving his branchy arms around. “There’s no sense in resorting to violence of that kind.”

“Then hand over your prisoner,” the witch demands.

Way to go. Show him who’s boss!

“I will if you do something for me,” the treefolk says.

The fires in the center of the witch’s hands burn out, and a smile creeps up on her face. “And that is?”

Oh, here we go again...

“Relax, I got this,” the girl says under her breath. “Besides, that was a light show. I really haven’t mastered making actual fire yet.”

And you couldn’t mention this before I hyped you all up?

“Put on a show for me,” the creature says.

“A show?”

Oh a striptease. Well, we’re screwed. All you have on is a hat and dress.

Right before her eyes, a small plant sprouts out from the ground. “Satisfy me and I will let him go.”

“That’s it?”

I can get onboard with that.

“That simple,” he confirms. “But make it boring then you will end up like this unfortunate schmuck that thought he and his friend could enter my territory and get away with it.”

“He didn’t do a good job?” she asks.

“No, he and his friend simply refused,” Burnnut says with a great deal of dissatisfaction in his tone.

“What will happen to him if I refuse?”

Seriously, you’re going to ask something so stupid. Of all the things ... You’ll fuck anything but not this plant?

“I’ll eat him and then you.”

“Well, I don’t need convincing,” the witch says getting on her knees and lowering herself down just above the plant. She lowers her pussy until it touches the plant. She giggles as it passes over her exposed cunt with the light touch of a tentative tongue.

Good thing you don’t wear panties.

Penelope settles over the plant and lets it do its work. She is on her hands and knees, the plant lapping gently at her twat. It is a pleasant feeling and she wants more. “Lick me harder,” she says, looking toward Burnnut. The plant uses a firmer touch and she mewls. “Oh yes, that’s the way.”

Wow, you sound pretty convincing.

This brings a smile to the catgirl’s face. She indeed sounds convincing because it really does feel good. It takes her back to the time Dick licked her.

It’s strange that you always go back to thoughts of him.

The witch reaches between her legs and spreads her cunt lips with her two fingers. The plant moves over her clit and the opening that is oozing with her juices. The more she mewls, the more intense it becomes. “Fuck me!” She feels the plant dip inside her and wiggle around. It is almost more than she can take.

Which is saying something.

As the girl mewls and yowls, it works over her clit—in and out of her pussy too. She casts a look toward the gremlin and he clearly likes the show because his pants are pushing upward into a tent from between his legs. Soon, she begins to feel that old familiar sensation taking over her body. When it hits, it hits hard. Penelope yowls loudly and then goes weak, falling forward as her arms cannot hold her up any longer. She shivers and shakes—thinking it is going to be over—but as she lies there, face down on the ground, the incredible licking plants keeps working its magic. It is like having an ongoing orgasm. She bucks and moans as wave after wave of pleasure engulfs her body. And after what seems like an eternity, it ends and she lies there, trying to regain her strength.

By the gods, I do believe this tops Dick.

Penelope sits up and looks but there is nothing there. As quickly as the plant burst out of the ground, it had sunk back under. She touches herself, feeling the wetness coating her fingers. “I’d say so,” she murmurs lowly. She looks up at Burnnut and sees what looks very much like a piece of him pointing out toward him in the shape of a cock. She would recognize one a mile away. “It looks like I have given you the show you wanted.”

“That you have,” Burnnut says, a smile crossing his face. “I shall let the gremlin go, but with the warning to never enter my territory unless he intends to put on a show.”

“Oh no, it’s not over yet,” the witch says standing up.

It’s not?

“It’s not?” the treefolk asks, echoing the unheard words of the cat.

Shaking her head, Penelope approaches him. “Not by a long shot.” She grabs hold of the protruding piece of wood and begins to stroke it. It not only seems like the natural thing to do, but the perfect opportunity to not pass up. Just stroking and holding the cock shaped branch has her wanting it inside her.

Oh come on. You know, there’s a fetish for things like this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.