If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Once back on land Penelope had no idea where to go next. At the suggestion of Hazel she began asking anyone and everyone if they knew of a high wizard in the land. Eventually she lands herself in the local tavern where she was told if anyone knew anything it would be there.

“Can I help you with something?” the barmaid asks her when the young witch looks way out of her element.

“I’m trying to find someone that knows where I can find a high wizard,” Penelope says, her eyes flittering back and forth.

Ooh, she’s pretty.

“I know of where a high wizard is,” the barmaid says.

“Oh? You do?”

Hey, hopefully she’ll want something in return.

“Yes, he comes in about once a month when he’s in town buying supplies.” The woman smiles. “He’s pretty wild in the bedroom, if you know what I mean.”

Aww, she’s only into dicks like you.

“How can I find him? Is he coming back into town soon? Where does he usually go?”

“Calm down, girl,” the barmaid says. “He was in about four days ago, so he won’t be back for another month. But he has a castle up north at the base of the mountains just a few hours from here. Just say that Merily sent you if you run into any trouble.”

“That’s it?” Penelope asks. “Nothing in return?”

That’s sweet of you to look out for me.

“No, why would I ask for something?”

Drats.

“I don’t know,” the catgirl says with a shrug. “Usually nothing is free.”

“Oh, you’re insinuating I’d want to fuck you,” Merily says. “I would, but I’m just into catgirls.”

“I’m not...”

Just leave it alone.

Penelope thanks the barmaid for her time and help and sets off for the north.

“Sorry I wasn’t able to get you some of that,” she says once they are alone.

It’s fine.

“So you’re a lesbian then.”

What makes you say that?

“Isn’t it obvious?”

No.

“No?”

Yeah, no ... I just don’t like all those filthy dicks that you do.

“Why not?”

It’s a long story.

“We’ve got time.”

No we don’t.

“Sure we do,” the witch says sounding cheery. “The castle is a ways off and so we have time.”

I rather not talk about it.

“Why not?”

Really?

“Well ... yeah...”

Not going to happen.

“Why...”

If you ask why not one more time I swear I’m going to tear up all your spell books and hats when I’m back to normal.

“Okay, okay,” she says, gesturing with her hands for calmness. “Don’t get you panties in a twist.”

I don’t wear panties.

“Neither do I,” the girl agrees.

I know.

They travel in silence, having really nothing to talk about save for Penelope wanting to know the reason for the cat’s sexual preference and Hazel not wanting to share. After a while it becomes apparent that they are lost, and Hazel is not afraid to say it.

We’re lost. The village idiot has gotten us lost again.

“You’re the one with the internal compass,” the witch fires back.

We’re really going to go through this again too?

“Fine, we’ll just pretend that you’re right.”

I always am.

“Did you not hear the word pretend?

I’m pretending that I didn’t. It makes the rest of the sentence sound better.

“Oh I just bet,” Penelope says ready to off on a rant. “If I...”

“Excuse me miss,” a tiny voice suddenly says, interrupting what sounds like a ranting catgirl in the middle of the forest. “Ye seem to be rather lost.”

Penelope spins around to see a gnome standing right behind her. He comes up to her chest, well that’s with his ha on. Without it, he is most likely barely at her waist. “I’m not lost.”

Yes you are.

“Okay, maybe I am, a little,” she admits.

“Where are ye going?” the gnome asks, giving her a warm, friendly smile.

“To the high wizard’s castle,” she says, sound proud.

“Ah, High Wizard Starkey’s place,” the little man muses.

“Wait a minute, the High Wizard Richard Starkey?”

Well, you sounded like you were someone special. Now you just blew it.

“Yes, the one and only,” the gnome agrees. “But I know the way. I can tell you it.”

“You can?”

This feels like a repeat of things...

“Yes, I can, but it will cost you.”

“I’m a little short on money, but when I get back to my school, I can have some sent to you, Mr., um...”

“Pufynsnup at your service,” he says with a bow that causes his hat to fall off. “Daggum hat,” he mutters. “But I do not seek money. What would a gnome like me need money for?”

“Alright then,” the witch says, taking off her hat and tossing it to the side. “Let’s get you taken care of.”

What? What are you doing?

It takes barely a second for her to cross the distance between them and drop to her knees. Her hands fly right to the Pufynsnup’s pants where in even less time the little gnome seems to get hard. Everything seems to flow like a blur. Before Pufynsnup or even Hazel can get a word in, the witch is unbuttoning his pants and pulling them down to his ankles, and grasping his rigid member with one hand around the base. Then she lowers her head until her tongue touches the end of it.

Starting with just her tongue, the witch licks him from the tip of his shaft, down the backside until she turns her head so that she is able to wrap her wet lips around the backside just above his balls. And then it is back up and down in the same fashion. After a few moments when she hits the tip again, she wraps her lips around the bulbous head while holding the gnome solidly with one hand at the base and the other snuggly gripping his sack. Then Penelope slides about halfway down and just stops. Pufynsnup cannot help himself and bellows out at the top of his lungs.

I didn’t understand what you were doing, but it seems to be working. Keep it up.

For the next few minutes, she starts moving up and down in rhythm—not too deep. The depth doesn’t really matter anyhow because it is still more than the little man can take. He has never had a blowjob by a catgirl or anyone else, not even another gnome. And the problem is he doesn’t want to climax, at least not so fast. This would be the perfect way to go, but Pufynsnup feels that he can get more from the catgirl should he stop her now. And that is just what he does. He gently lifts her head upward and hears a noticeable pop with her lips release their suction on him. She still holds him at the base, watching the tip ooze precum like a leaky spout. It runs down his length and onto the witch’s slender hand.

Why did you stop? He was about to pop.

Penelope takes on a look of disappointment. She disagrees with Hazel. Sure, she could have finished him and been done with it, but this is important information that needs to be gathered, so there is no need to chance anything. Looking nearly eyes level with the gnome, she quickly changes her expression to a big grin spread across her face. She releases her grip on him and then deftly licks up the drops of sticky fluid until her fingers are clean.

Before Pufynsnup or Hazel could utter a word, Penelope pushes the little guy to the ground and climbs on top of him, grasping him with one hand while balancing herself with the other.

Come on, this guy is at least as small as Captain Rowley. I doubt he has half as much motion to his ocean.

The girl slips the engorged erection inside her. And as it enters into her hot box of love, the witch lets out a satisfied groan. It doesn’t matter the size, and truth be told it could be a lake and not an ocean, Penelope just likes that act of fucking. It’s as simple as that. She starts rocking up and down, slowly at first. Pufynsnup remains still, afraid that he is too sensitive and would blow it if he moved at all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.