If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope staggers up to the massive wooden door of the monastery and knocks on it. She doesn’t use much force but the echo that comes from it sounds like a giant banging on the door. She jumps slightly, startled by the sudden booming sound.

Maybe they should invest in a doorbell.

Their wait isn’t long. In under a minute the massive door is opened by a very skinny, frail looking man. “Yes?” he asks, his voice equally frail and low, almost to the point of it being a whisper. “What can I help you with?”

“We’re here to talk to someone about a book,” the witch quickly says.

The man’s face scrunches as he looks about. “Who is we?” he asks when his eyes settle back on the girl.

She blushes and is glad that it cannot be seen beneath the fur covering her face. “I mean me,” she corrects. “And it’s the companion to this book that I seek.” Quickly, she produces the book from beneath her dress.

The old monk grins at seeing a bit of her leg and the interesting place that she has chosen to store it. But he doesn’t do anything more to make his excitement anymore obvious—at least not to Penelope.

That guy just totally checked us out. I hope this isn’t some kind of weird monastery where deprived men are going to take advantage of the first female guest that steps into the place.

“Oh, that would be wonderful,” the witch says under her breath.

“What was that?” the old monk asks.

Penelope smiles and shakes her head. “Oh, I was just admiring the beauty of the place.”

“It’s ugly, cold and boring,” the old man snaps back. “But simple for us monks that wanted to get away from ordinary times to help the less fortunate.”

“Oh...”

Someone is bitter. Probably hasn’t gotten laid in the last hundred years.

Penelope giggles at the cat’s comment but quickly buttons it up when the old monk casts a wary eye. “This book does not look familiar to me. But I am just a simple monk. Eidlan, our senior monk, might know something of this. He one was a wizard, but now he’s a scholar.”

“That’s great,” the witch beams happily. “When can I see him?”

Whoa, slow down. This can be dangerous. This place is full of horny men.

“I don’t see a problem,” the girl blurts out. And when she catches the monk’s suspicious eye she says, “I don’t see a problem with having to wait a little bit. I mean Eidlan sounds like he can get quite busy.”

“That’s good, because Eidlan isn’t here right now,’ the man says.

Good save, but now we’re going to have to wait?

“Is there someplace I can stay until he comes back?”

“There is an inn right over there,” the monk says, pointing in the direction behind her.

Penelope throws a look that way and then back at him. “I’m a little short on money,” she explains. “Perhaps if I knew when he would be back, I can find other arrangements...”

“He won’t be back until the morning,” the man snaps. Then his tone softens. “Perhaps I can allow you to stay within the monastery walls tonight. Since you have business with Eidlan, it would be permittable.”

I think taking our chances out here are our best bet.

Penelope considers Hazel’s reasoning and quickly throws it right out the window. “That would be perfect,” she says, giving the old monk the biggest smile she can.

“Right this way,” he says, motioning her to follow. “Eidlan will be back first thing in the morning. I will make sure that he knows that you are waiting. In the meantime we have plenty of room available.” He takes her deeper into the monastery, through plain halls lit up by small sconces with small fires that barely cast any light at all.

This place is a drag. And here I thought the dump we live in was bad.

“This room is right next to mine,” he says, stopping before a wooden door. “This way if you need anything at all, you may come over and knock.”

Yeah, like an ancient dick?

“I will take that into consideration,” Penelope says to the man, giving a wink.

The old monk smiles as he opens the door for her.

Did you just flirt with him?

The witch gives him a smile as she passes into the room. She makes sure to add a little more sway to her hips as she does so. The monk stands for a moment, watching the way her ass moves beneath the dress before closing the door and hurrying away. “A little flirting can go a long way,” the girl says once they are alone.

Yeah, I bet. It’s probably why you’re a third year witch too.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

Haven’t we already been down this road?

“I need a bath,” the witch says, sounding highly frustrated. She knows that there is no sense in arguing. Besides, the best way to get back at Hazel is to do something the cat hates the most.

I hope you don’t intend to bathe the way I think you are.

“Well, I’m certainly not going to use my tongue to lick myself all over.”

It can be fun when you get to certain places.

“Not a problem I have ever had come up.”

I know.


After the bath, which was rather soothing, Penelope slipped into the bed and fell right to sleep. The soreness from Tug’s fucking was lightened by the steamy hot water of the bath. Any other aches in her body are relieved by the incredibly soft bed. Living the life of a monk isn’t a tall what she thought it would be with such luxuries as these. But even with all these luxuries, she is awakened by a noise that sounds familiar yet she is not able to quite put a finger on.

Is someone in our room?

Penelope opens her eyes and looks around. The one advantage of being merged with the cat is the night vision. Not seeing anyone in the room with her, the witch slips her legs over the side of the bed and slips out. Her large cat ears flicker, trying to pick up on the noise, and like a moth drawn to the light, she follows the sound over to the wall. There, barely distinguishable is a hole. “What’s this?”

Obviously it’s a hole for peeping through.

“To peep on us?” the witch asks, squinting down at it.

Probably there for all their guests. No wonder he offered to put us so close. He was probably watching us all night. What a perv.

“I don’t know,” the girl says with a shrug. “I like the idea of someone spying on me.”

I bet you do. Let’s forget about this and get back to bed.

“But you’re a cat. Night time is your witching hour.”

And you’re human so day time is yours. Plus we have to travel by day for help and... shall I keep going?

“No, I guess...” the witch stops short and her ear perk a little more. “Is that what I think it is?” She sits down on her haunches and puts her eye to the hole.

Now that’s just disgusting.

“That seems to be our go to excuse about everything,” Penelope says, watching the monk’s balls slapping against his skin.

I don’t think there is anything worse than seeing an old, wrinkly man jerking off his ancient dick and making his saggy balls bounce around.

The monk starts to stroke himself faster. With her keen sense of hearing, the girl can hear the urgency in his breathing. She knows he is close and this is obviously brought on by her visit.

Don’t even think about going over there.

“I wasn’t thinking that,” she whispers to the cat.

Yes you were.

“Maybe I was.”

Oh, you were.

“Fine, I was,” she admits. “I’ll make you a deal.”

You make a deal? Sure, you make a lot of them, but you never keep it.

“This one I will,” she says. “You let me watch in peace and I won’t go next door.”

You have a deal.

“That was quick.”

For obvious reasons too.

She returns her eye to the hole. By now, the monk’s strokes have gotten rapid and shallow. He is very close now, clearly thinking of the young catgirl. She feels wetness down between her thighs at the sight of the old man furiously stroking his length. His eyes are closed and he head is leaned back over the back of the chair. Even though he is old, he is packing. He is big, not as big as she has had recently, but he is still impressive. His balls may be a bit saggy, but they are full and heavy, and they dance against his thighs as his fist moves over his thick shaft, from his base to the swollen tip.

And then he climaxes. His prick erupts in a geyser of cum, which sails into the air in a high arc before landing on his chest and belly. Penelope cannot tell if it has just been a while since he had done anything like this or if he always just ejaculated like that. The sheer volume of it is just incredible though. Add that to the fact that she is obviously the object of his desire makes her even wetter. Her head is swimming, and she barely makes if back to the bed without driving her hand down between her thighs.

Oh no, please don’t. You know everything you imagine, I see too right? It’s bad enough that image is already seared into my mind.

But there is no way Penelope is going to sleep anytime soon now. What she has just seen is playing over and over again in her mind. She cannot help herself. She slides her fingers over her soaking wet cunt, pressing against her clit in tight circles. She orgasms quickly, and it takes every bit of self-control to hold back the yowl when she does. Only when she is satisfied does she fall asleep. But to hazel’s horror, the night isn’t finished with her.

The moment the witch falls asleep, she is thrust into raw, sexual dreams. There is no plot to them as they are more a series of short scenes and erotic images. She sees Hazel in the form that she herself is in now. But instead of this being like any other dream she has had with the cat, Hazel has a very thick, prick. This sudden change, this sudden beautiful addition is against her cunt lips, which she dutifully opens to take Hazel in. She sees her breasts shaking as the cat fucks her from behind, her ass high in the air and her weight supported by her hands and knees. And then she sees Hazel’s cum, coating her body with thick, warm splatters. She wakes up with a start, wet from her arousal. The light of the morning coming through the window, telling her that it is morning.

Don’t ever dream of something like that again.

Penelope is about to reply when a knock comes at the door. Quickly, she jumps to her feet and bounds for the door. Opening it, the old monk is standing there with a smile on his face. “Breakfast is ready. Eidlan will be down to see you shortly.”

The witch is lead back through the plain halls and into a large room with several long tables. All of them are empty, not at all what one would expect in a monastery at breakfast time. Yet there is only a single plate of food on either end of one of the tables. “Where are... ?” she turns to ask and finds that she is all alone.

Boy, something fishy is going on around here.

“Last time you said that we got licked like no tomorrow,” Penelope murmurs.

Mmm, now that would make a good breakfast.

“Yeah, but I’m hungry,” the witch complains, heading over to take a seat before one of the plates of food.

Penelope is nearly finished with her breakfast when a man appears at the door, dressed in a tunic, rather than a robe. The crazy thing is that the man looks just like the old monk. “Good morning,” the man says cheerily. “I am Eidlan. I was told that you wished to see me.”

Now I know something is fishy around here.

“You look remarkably like the man that brought us here,” she says, looking curiously at the newcomer.

“Yes, that is Piers,” Eidlan says. “He’s my brother.”

“Oh, well that explains it,” the catgirl says with a quick shrug.

Not it doesn’t. Ask if they’re twins.

Penelope huffs. “Are you twins?”

Eidlan smiles as he takes his seat on the opposite side of the long table. “No.”

“Oh, well you two look the same.”

See? Fishy, fishy...

“We get that a lot,” the man says.

“Where are all the other monks?”

That’s what I would like to know.

“We’re the only ones,” the man answers, starring at her rather than eating the meal before him.

“Oh.” Penelope isn’t sure what to say next. With Hazel throwing out all kinds of questions and suggestions, she turns to the reason why they are here in the first place. “Well, Piers said that you may be able to help me with a book I am looking for. I left it in my room, but I go get it.”

“I have seen it.”

“You have?”

He has?

“Yes,” he says with a curt nod, his face expressionless. “When you first arrived.”

“But Piers said you were gone until this morning.”

“I was.”

“Then how did you see it?”

“You showed it to me.”

O-kay. I think it’s think for us to leave.

Hazel might be ready to go, but Penelope is not. “When did I do this?”

“When you first arrived,” he explains.

“Oh...”

“Anyway, now that I am back, I will search my library for the book you seek,” Eidlan says, standing back up. “It may take a while, but please make use to the monastery. I will get back to you as soon as I am able. In the meantime, Piers will do everything in his power to get you whatever you may need.”

“Wait!” Penelope says as the man exits the hall. She gets up, shoving the chair away and races after him. But by the time she reaches the doorway that empties into the hall, he is gone.

It’s not too late to leave.

“Not if we want that book.”

We don’t even know if it’s here. And clearly that guy is a nut job.

“Yes, but he...”

“I take it you must be finished with your meal?” Piers asks from the opposite side of the hall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.