If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

On second thought, maybe not.

The sight of two well hardened cocks aimed right at her chest invokes a totally different feeling within Penelope. She gasps. “Um ... I’m not certain both of these will fit at once,” she says meekly.

You think not?

“I mean, I’m not used to using that other hole.”

Not used to? You may not be, but I certainly haven’t ever had anything back there.

“Besides, I’ve only heard of ogres having two of these,” she continues.

“Tug just like every other ogre, nothing special,” the ogre says. “Good for catgirl. Good for any girl. Female ogres have two pussies.”

Well this pussy only has one pussy.

“That’s right, this pussy only has one of those,” she echoes.

“That too is alright,” Tug says. “You still have two holes to use.”

“I do, but I rather take one at a time,” she argues.

And if I have to, I rather only use the one hole.

“Tug isn’t able to fuck if both aren’t used at once,” he explains.

Good. Then he can let us pass. I mean we tried to select an alternative payment.

“I can tug you off while you fuck me with the other,” the witch bargains.

Tug shakes his head. “No good. The deal is for both inside catgirl.”

I rather we just cross the river ourselves.

Penelope shifts to peer around the ogre once again, this time from the other side. “That river looks rough. We’d drown.”

River not worth trying to cross,” Tug confirms. “Very bad crossing which is why Tug built bridge. Plus Tug makes good money or have good time with holes.”

No. No way. We’ll find another way.

But Penelope already has different ideas. Already she is grasping both of the cock, bringing the tips together. With mischievous look, she says, “How about we stick both in one hole?”

“One hole?” Tug asks, looking surprised to even hear of such an idea.

One hole?

“Yes ... one hole,” she repeats. Then as if to bribe the ogre, she holds both at the base, sticks out her wet, pink tongue and takes both the heads into her mouth. The ogre is surprised by the feeling of being engulf at the same time in the same hole. Hazel is just as shock but because the girl is taking both in her mouth.

All that practice with those giant schlongs has paid off. I still don’t like it. And I don’t like the idea of having both those things in me, especially at the same time.

Soon Penelope is sucking one of the rigid rods while rubbing the tip of the other against her lips and tongue. “This is almost better than having two men at once,” she remarks. “Only thing better would be to have two men with two dicks each.”

I wouldn’t agree, but to each their own, I guess.

With this, the witch squeezes the erections together and takes as much as she can into her mouth. Saliva runs down her chin and lands in a tantalizingly cum-like puddle on the fur of her chest. She rubs the erections together with newfound curiosity while licking them as if they were one giant cock. And with her mouth pretty much keeping them together, her hand there just to ensure no slippage happens, her other hand goes to her clit where she begins rubbing it hard, enjoying herself immensely.

Let’s not focus on getting off. We just did by that shitty leprechaun. Get this guy off. With two dicks he certainly can’t go again.

The girl shrugs. With the monastery just on the other side of the river, she can just come right back after they separate and give Tug another go around. So she pops both pricks from her mouth and takes one in each hand, jerking both off simultaneously against her tongue and face.

Too bad that spell didn’t give us four arms.

The two ogre members slap against her tongue as they glide against each other easily. Tug’s moans and grunt intensifies. When her mouth encompasses both again, that is all the ogre needs to find his release. Both his ogrehoods pulse in her hands as she continues to jerks them wildly against her lips. And then both blast her at the same time. There is such an incredible amount of the copious cream that she almost feels like she is going to drown.

Even Hazel gasps. At least with the river we have a chance of not drowning.

Penelope lets go of the steely tools and falls back on her ass. She looks up at the ogre and smiles, her teeth coated in cum, as well as her lips and chin and the tops of her furry breasts. “It’s too bad that’s all you got.”

“Oh, Tug got more,” he says, winking at her. “Tug is ogre. Ogre has plenty of cum.” If the way both his cocks are still strong and bouncing is any indication, then she is not going to get a free pass. “Stand up.”

Oh boy. What did you get us into to?

“Not both holes,” the witch says, almost pleadingly.

“Not both holes,” Tug repeats. “Tug like idea of using one hole. Never try one hole before.”

As the catgirl rises to her feet, the ogre turns her and pushes over the stone wall of the bridge. Penelope’s breasts push into the cool, rough stone while her vision is instantly filled by the sight of the rushing greenish-blue water racing past. Tug’s fingers brush along her creamy wet folds, sending a shiver of anticipation reeling through the witch. She looks perfect with her ass high in the air, tail twitching back and forth and her pussy begging for his two meaty cocks. Then without warning or any slow going preparation, the ogre rams himself—both pricks—right into the girl’s aching cunt.

Penelope howls out, wordlessly. She stretches and somehow fits both pricks inside her single opening. Tug’s hand slips down to her hip to hold her in place while the other move to her hair to tug and pull it back while he continues to explore her depths all the way. He groans, feeling her tight, wet walls welcoming his throbbing masses of meat, squeezing the swollen heads together as if trying to press them together like dough as they push deeper and deeper inside. Once the ogre is buried to the hilts, he begins to rock—gently at first, but then very quickly soon after. His powerful thrusts cause the girl to grind along the rough stone. With each shove, the girl cries out and Tug pulls back onto his cocks by her hair. And as Penelope’s body become overwhelmed with pleasure, she pushed up on the wall. Her back becomes arched and her face points up toward the sky while Tug keeps that firm grip on her hair. Her breasts are thrusting outward.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.