If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Alright, let’s try to not get into any excursions today.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Penelope asks, stretching.

It’s just what it means. You keep managing to get us into these situations.

“It’s not my fault,” the witch denies the claim. “I can’t help it that they are the only way to get where we want to go.”

I call it being weak minded.

“That’s untrue, because to be a witch, you have to have a great mind.”

I don’t know who told you that crap, but if that’s the case, you’re not using yours to its full potential.

“You’re just jealous.”

Jealous? Of what?

“Me, of course,” the witch replies smartly. “I can get all the dick I want while you have to wait to find another cat. It has to be why you wanted to lick my pussy so bad.”

I’m not jealous. And I wanted to lick your pussy because I wanted to see what you tasted like.

“Is that all?”

Yes.

“I don’t believe you.”

That’s too bad then.

“Fine.”

Are we going yet?

“Yes.”

Good. Now let’s try to stay professional here when we meet this Fud guy. I don’t trust leprechauns.

“I’m always professional,” Penelope says, holding her head up high.

What, a professional slut?

“Take that back.”

I won’t.

“When we’re out of this, I putting you in a cage.”

You wouldn’t dare.

“I would too.”

Fine, I’ll take it back. But I’m not going to agree that you act professional.

“That’s just your opinion then,” she huffs. “Now, why should we not trust leprechauns? Wizard Crud is a leprechaun and he is held in the highest esteem at the school.”

Well I don’t know what it is specifically. I just know it’s something.

“That’s helpful.”

And so is not being merged with you by magic.

“This again?”

I’m not going to let you down about it until we’re out of this mess.

“I would normally doubt that, but since you won’t be able to talk, I won’t have to worry about it.”

That is a shame too.

“Let’s agree to disagree,” the girl says, folding her arms across her chest.

Probably the most intelligent thing you’ve said yet.

“Well, thank you.”

That wasn’t a compliment.

“I’m taking it as one none-the-less, especially coming from you,” Penelope says, reaching down to pick up her hat and the bag of coins. “Do you think he’s going to notice?”

Notice what?

“Don’t you pay attention?”

Honestly I try not to when it comes to your shenanigans.

The witch huffs. “I’m talking about what Feno said about the spell and the coins.”

What that the leprechaun won’t be able to tell the difference?

“Yeah.”

I highly doubt he’s going to care. Leprechauns are some greedy bastards. Gold is gold no matter who it belongs to. Why else do you think most of them run the banks?

“I never thought of that.”

You usually down think too much, especially when there is the chance you may have a dick between your legs.

“That’s when I do my best thinking,” Penelope fires back.

Yeah. How about we agree to disagree on this one too?

“That’s probably to most intelligent thing you have said so far,” she counters.

Touché.

Penelope sets out without further incident, travelling in the direction that the elf pointed out. By noon they break from the forest into an open field. The bridge, which is their destination, comes into view. “We’re almost there.”

Yay...

“Would you show some excitement?” the girl asks, frowning to herself. “Just think. This could be it. Right over that bridge is the monastery where they are keeping the book.”

Then let’s make it simple. You hand over the money, mention the damn elf’s name, slip over the bridge and get the book. And no more hanky panky.

“But what if the opportunity arises?”

No.

“But...”

No. No buts either.

“Even just a little blowjob?”

No.

“Fine.”

Good.

“Not good.”

Agree to disagree on this one too?

“Of course.”

How can I believe you?

“I promise not to give the next guy a blow job,” Penelope says. “Happy?”

I guess it’s better than nothing.

With that, the witch heads for the bridge. Like the one before with the troll, this one is made of stone covering the span of the river. Opposite the river bank stands the large monastery and the end of their journey. All the lies between them and their goal is a simple toll, which should be taken care of easily enough.

“Oh look,” the girl says pointing. “That must be Fud.”

I’d say so considering he’s the only one standing around.

“It could be someone else,” the young witch disagrees. “There are many leprechauns in the world.”

Then where are all of them?

“How am I supposed to know?” she asks. “You’re the leprechaun expert, you tell me.”

I never said I was an expert.

“Then don’t act like one.”

I’ll stop acting like one when you stop ... never mind. Just get over there and give him the damn money. And remember, no hanky panky.

“This is a simple transaction,” Penelope says smiling. “Why would I get into something like that?”

Because you’re you.

The girl huffs and sets her head up in the air. “Well, a promise is a promise.” She stomps over to the lone leprechaun and introduces herself.

“Bugger off,” the little man says. Me’ve got important business to conduct and me don’t need to be bothered by some attention grubbing cat.”

“I’ll have you know that I’m not...”

Don’t divulge anything. Just give him the damn money.

“Not what, dearie?”

“I’m ... I’m not here to bother you. I have your payment.”

“Payment, ye say?”

“Yes, right here,” the witch says, pulling out the sack of gold. “Feno sent it with me to give to you. He said he...”

“Did he now?” the leprechaun asks, snatching the sack of coins from her hand.

“That’s rude,” the girl remarks with a sour face.

Told you so.

The little man opens the bag and smells it. When he pulls it away from his face he smiles. “Me gold is back. But it’s not the full payment that Feno promised, is it?” He looks up to cast the girl a glare of suspicion.

“It’s all there, I didn’t take a single coin,” she quickly says. “Feno said to give you it and you would pay for my crossing.”

“Did he now?” Penelope nods her head quickly. “Well, well. Maybe his debt can be paid in full.”

“I don’t understand?”

What’s not to understand? He’s obviously trying to con us.

“Well, let us say that he is paid off,” the leprechaun continues with his little game. “But, missy, me cannot pay fer ye to cross should I cancel his debt.”

Don’t let him push us. Be assertive!

“How does his debt affect me?” she asks, trying to puff herself up and look like a force to be reckoned with.

“Ye know nothing of the banking world, do ye, missy?”

She shakes her head. Well, there goes our advantage, you moron.

“Me don’t have time to go into the fine turnings of how it all works,” Fud says. “But me will put it in simple terms fer ye. Ye took on his debt. Now ye can disregard that fact and leave it at that, finding ye own way across the bridge or ye can own up to it and me can pay yer way across.”

“But I don’t have any money and I don’t want someone else’s debt,” the girl protests.

“Suit yeself, dearie,” Fud says casually. “But me collect all me debts.”

Take the damn debt. Get this over with so we can get the book.

“But I don’t want the debt,” she whines.

“Ah, but the debt is simply paid by giving me a blowjob,” the little man interrupts. “One simply blowjob and me’ll forgive the debt with ye and pay yer way across.”

“That’s it?” the witch inquires, trying to suppress that the smile threatening to come over her face.

“That’s all, missy.”

Nope! You promised to not give a blowjob to the next person.

“I did, didn’t I?”

“What’s that, dearie?” Fud inquires.

“I said, I am not able to give out blowjobs,” she answers, that smile melting into a frown.

“That’s alright, missy,” he says. “We can cancel yer debt easily. Ye simply let me taste that pussy of yers.”

“That’s it?”

I doubt that.

“That’s all,” he says. “The rest is up to ye.”

“Okay,” Penelope blurts.

What, no discussion? If that’s the case, you better keep it simple. No hanky panky.

“I’m all yours,” she says, plopping down on the ground with her legs spread open.

Fud puts the sack of coins away and drops to the ground between her thighs. Being of an incredibly smaller stature than the girl, the movement is nothing spectacular. He quickly flips up her dress, giving him a full view of her goods. Her cunt glistens beneath her fur, just begging to be touched. The leprechaun moves his head down slowly as she watches in anticipation. Then, altering his course, he starts licking the inside of her delicious thighs, staying away from her pussy. “Me prefer ye cat girls o’er any other creature,” he groans.

How much do you want to bet the whole debt thing was a lie?

Gradually, Fud gets closer to her snatch, and just when his tongue is inches away from making contact and the girl’s breathing is at its most frequent, he moves away and goes back to her furry thighs. After a sigh from the witch, he continues this cycle, knowing that it is frustrating her and driving her crazy. Her hands that have been stroking the back of his head at first are now trying to force his outstretched tongue into contact with her pussy. And all the while she is becoming increasingly wetter.

Her hands are now pushing the little man’s head so much that it is hard for him to keep his tongue away from her twat, so he decides to finally give her what she—and ultimately he—wants. Though Fud is just inches away from her pussy again, he pulls away to lick her thigh quickly once more. Then he suddenly plunges his mouth muscle deep into her. Immediately the girl lets out a long mewls and her body jolts. As his tongue starts to go to work, Penelope’s hands are lovingly caressing his hair. Combined with her mewling and the fact that his is licking her, he is very aroused indeed. Catgirls being as rare as they are, Fud would hand over that sack of gold for an opportunity like this. Thankfully he doesn’t have to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.