If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Get you stupid hands off of me!” Penelope shouts as she is manhandled through the castle. King Gunter allowed her to at least dress so that she is not paraded throughout the walls of the castle before everyone. “I am a student of the East School of Witchery and tell will not be happy with the way you’re treating me.”

You mean us...

“I will make sure you two are the first on my list,” she threatens.

Somehow I doubt that is going to work.

“I have powerful friends.”

No you don’t.

Neither of the guards pays her any mind. Their silence is just about as annoying as Hazel’s not-so-witty remarks. So when the witch sees that her threats are not getting her anywhere, he gives up and hangs her head, letting the two men carry her like a dead horse to their destination. After several halls and many, many steps down long winding staircases, the trio arrive the end of a hall with a very simple wooden door. One of the guards releases her to knock twice. There is a long pause and all that fills the air is the sound of breathing. Not even Hazel has anything witty to say.

Eventually the door is opened to reveal a large, burly man in an executioner’s mask. “Oh! Jolly good,” the man says. “You’ve bought the newest guest of honor. The castle has been buzzing about her.”

This guy should be easy to bribe. I would normally argue, especially because of ... well, never mind that. Just fuck him and get us out of here. It may not be my head, but I would like to have when I return to my body.

Neither of the men speaks. Instead they shove her forward, right into the arms of the other man. Penelope bangs into the man’s large, portly belly and cringes at the feeling. She cannot at all imagine being able to do much with the man, even if it comes to bribing him.

“Thank you, gentlemen,” he says to the guards. “I’ll take it from here.” He quickly grabs Penelope by the arm and drags her through the door. The door bangs closed and for just an instance, darkest bathes them. That darkness is just as quickly pushed back when she is dragged forward into the burning light of torches along the walls. “You are certainly a beautiful creature. King Gunter has found the jewel of his collection with you.”

I’m not sure I like the sound of that.

The young witch doesn’t either and she begins to struggle against him like she did the guards. But the man has an iron grip. With the force of both the guards in just one hand, she has no chance at breaking away.

“Fiery too,” he grunts. “It’s a shame the king won’t be able to enjoy like this.”

“I’m not joining any harem,” she protests. “I’ve got a journey I need to complete.”

I don’t think he means we’re going to have to worry about that.

“I gave the king what he wanted,” Penelope continues, hoping for an easy solution. “I am a student of the East School of Witchery. You let me go and I will consider it a favor. The school will consider it...”

“I don’t need favors from the school,” the man cuts her off. “My brother is a wizard there. He gets me anything I need if I can’t get it myself. Besides, King Gunter takes care of any other need I have, so long as I make beauties like you remain beautiful.”

“If King Gunter thinks I’m going to fuck him again, he’s got another thing coming,” she says defiantly.

I swear you’re a dunce!

“That’s exactly what the king intends to do,” the executioner says, pulling her suddenly through another door. “He has a collection of you catgirls that he regularly visits to relive those special times he had with them.”

To Penelope’s horror and her cat companion, she is dragged into a well-lit room, full of catgirls of every color and coat design imaginable—or at least what she can’t quickly call to her mind in this horrifying moment. Scattered throughout the large room, set in various poses, but all with easy access for the king to slip his prick into, are catgirls frozen in time.

“Through my abilities with taxidermy and magic, I have created these marvels for our fare king,” the man explains. “I love magic, but I love being an executioner as well. So why not do both?”

“Because as a wizard you’re not supposed to use magic for killing,” Penelope mutters. She tries to focus not on the sight before her, but on the rules of the school and of the magic community to appeal to a different side of the man.

“I’m not a wizard,” he challenges. “Besides, I did not use magic to kill them. I used my axe. My magic is used to simply allow King Gunter a moist pussy...” he chuckles a bit. “ ... a moist pussy to fuck.”

You better step up you’re a game or we’re going to be added to this collection.

The witch cannot agree more. “I bet you like fucking them too.”

The man suddenly looks appalled by such an idea. “Oh heaven’s no,” he says. “These are the king’s. If I were to do such a thing I would become the condemned to face the executioner’s axe.”

“So then, you’re saying it must be pretty tempting then,” she tries.

“Well ... I do have a weakness for catgirls,” he admits almost hesitantly. “Problem is not many around these parts. Plus the wife won’t allow such a thing.”

What is it with these people? Do they think us cats have some kind of disease?

“That’s a shame,” Penelope murmurs. “It’s too bad you don’t have one to fuck right now.”

That a girl! Appeal to his sadistic side.

“Yes, it is a shame,” he admits.

“Are there any rules about fucking a catgirl before doing that to them?” she asks, loosening her resistance to him, even getting closer to rub her head against his arm.

Step it up, girl. Add some purring.

Penelope does just that.

The executioner grins. “Keep this between you and me, but I have fucked each one before I stuffed them.”

Eww...

“We’re they still alive?” Penelope asks, though she really doesn’t want to hear the answer.

The man shakes his head. “Not a single one.”

“Why is that?” she asks, trying not to cringe.

That’s just gross.

“They were too resistant and I’m not a man that forces myself on them,” the executioner says. “It’s easier when they’re dead.”

There’s our ticket.

Penelope reflexively nods her head to the idea. “Well, how about you try a live one?”

“You?”

“Of course me,” she says, smiling and kicking up the purring a notch. “I’ll give you a good time in exchange for letting me go.”

“I couldn’t...” he begins to say, but then her words finally have the impact she is seeking. “Well, I think that could persuade me to let you go.”

“A warm pussy is better than a cold one,” she offers.

A live one is better than a dead one too.

“We’d have to keep this a secret,” he says, starting to whisper.

“My lips are sealed,” she says.

It’s a good thing your legs aren’t. Go get him.

“I’m Penelope, by the way,” she continues, smiling proudly at herself as well as the praise coming from Hazel. “I didn’t catch your name.”

Who cares what his name is. Fuck this disgusting man and let’s get out of here.

“Everyone just calls me Neks,” he says.

“Neks?”

“My name is Jack Nekelson, but since I’m an executioner...”

Penelope thinks about that one for a moment, not really putting the two together. “I’m not sure I really understand.”

Yeah, you wouldn’t. It’s too bad your blonde hair didn’t transfer to your new form or you wouldn’t be embarrassing yourself right now.

“It’s because ... if you were a woman, I’d ask if you were a blonde,” Neks says with a shake of his head.

“Well, let’s not prattle with insignificant stuff,” she says.

Yeah, let us not. When you open your mouth ... never mind, just fuck the guy and let’s go. I can’t believe it’s taking you this long to have him shove his dick in you.

The executioner’s grip slackens, enough for the girl to pull away. When she does, she grabs his massive hand and places it firmly on her ass. She feels his hand grip it, his fingers digging into it. Her tail whips around, showing more of Hazel’s agitation than hers. She knows the cat hates her wicked sexual nature, but she doesn’t care. This is going to get them freed, and without it she would have a hard time pushing herself to do it. And she is going to have a challenge on her hands trying to convince the man to let her go. But she is ready to rise up and face it.

Keeping control of the situation, Penelope moves his hand from her ass and positions it on her mound and grinds against it. Considering that man’s desire to fuck catgirls, the lack of hot pussy and an obvious nagging wife, she figures that it will not be hard to work the man up into a frenzy before either gets naked. “How about we get a little more comfortable,” she suggests, pulling the man over to a pile of hay, closer to the wall.

You could just lie on the guy. He carries around a mattress with him everywhere.

Penelope grins. She knows just how to get back at the cat with her snide comments. As she lies down on the hay, she pulls Neks down on top of her. She can handle his weight—or at least she hopes she can. Whether she can or not, it will piss Hazel off while giving her the opportunity to see how he responds.

Ahh! He’s going to crush us. Didn’t I tell you I wanted to be whole when we separate?

The witch is thrilled not only to antagonize the cat but to feel him press his crotch in to hers. That in itself is an amazing feat considering the size of his belly. It has to mean that he not only knows what he is doing, but he has something to work with. She can feel his manhood grinding into her body and it feels really, really good. Neks is breathing heavy above her. Penelope moves her hands down his body, sliding it under his pants to feel what he is working with. She finds the shaft and feels its hardness. Yet she cannot tell just how big he is jammed in his pants, but she knows enough to tell he has enough. Normally she would take it just to get a good fucking, but King Gunter did a good job of that already. So she has another idea.

The witch pushes back on his chest so that he will sit up. Her eyes are glued to the layer of fat hanging beneath his clothes. She lifts his shirt and guides it over his head. She didn’t expect it, but this guy is pretty strong despite his belly region. His arms are taut with muscle, which explains his strong grip, and his chest is bulging, not from fat but with muscle. She runs her hand over his chest and down his portly belly.

Really? You’re going to admire this guy’s physique? I would never fuck a fat cat. In fact ... you’re not going to listen to my opinion, are you?

Penelope sighs heavily. “Here, let me give you a better view,” she says to Neks, compromising with the cat. He climbs off of her and quickly, the witch pulls her hat off, followed by her dress. She giggles at the way his eyes boggle and stare at her. She uses her index finger to call him back to her. “Do you like what you see?” she asks as she shakes her ass from side to side.

Who wouldn’t? You’ve got the body and my gorgeous coat attached to it.

“Absolutely,” Neks says with a devilish, lopsided grin.

She approaches him and slowly undoes his belt and zipper, opens his pants and puts her hands back on his body, feeling his steely prick again. She loves the way he looks when she touches it. The look a man gets when a girl touches them is priceless. “You like it when I touch you?” she asks.

Neks nods vigorously. “Your hands are so different.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.