If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

She is a vision. Her long, dark hair dropping over her shoulders with a few strands in front of her face, the cute cat ears perched atop her head, twitching with each step forward. King Gunter cannot see her cheeks, but he is certain they are flushed. Her breasts sway and rise slightly with her movement and breathing. The curve of her hips and tail wagging about look so inviting. He certainly cannot blame his so for his attraction to catgirls, he has to same affliction, he just doesn’t let it be known. To satisfy his needs, he takes them from Prince Trustram and then adds to the girls to his harem of sorts.

He already has his pants off by the time his eyes meet hers and he gives her a wicked grin. She smiles back just before nuzzling her head against his legs. Then she is crawling up along his legs, onto his lap to kiss on his neck. The king cannot resist touching her, even if he tried. He immediately brings his hands up to caress her ass, loving the furry, silkiness of it and the firmness beneath, before bringing his lips to hers to softly kiss her.

For a guy that dislikes catgirls, he sure loves you.

Penelope thinks that maybe it’s because she is really human in a cat form. Maybe in a way it arouses his curiosity a bit. Little does she know that it arouses it a lot, and it is not because she is a human in cat form. He doesn’t believe her story one bit. The young witch doesn’t dwell long on the thought as her hands are already going down to capture his rigid stick and swollen balls. Leaning back in the chair, her warm, soft hands feel incredible. The feeling rushes through him when she slowly jacks his cock with one hand, Rolling and massaging his balls with the other.

You better not perform too extraordinarily because he may just keep us here. As much as I could like the palace life, I rather not be stuck in here with you for the rest of our life.

“This looks good,” she purrs, trying to annoy Hazel just a little bit. “Can I have a taste?” she asks with a gleam in her eyes. And before the king can answer, she is slowly licking the length of him.

“Please do,” he murmurs, not at all sounding like he did with his son.

With one hand still slowly stroking him, Penelope leans down and uses her other to guide his balls to her mouth. The first touch of her soft lips grazing his sack sends tingling sensations shooting through him that grow stronger when she begins to lightly lick his balls.

Maybe you should scale it down a little. I’m not too into the whole balls licking thing. And remember, I taste what you taste.

The girl doesn’t care what the cat wants or doesn’t. She wants to be separated just as much as Hazel does, but how often does one get to meet a king, let alone fuck one? Once he sends her one her way with the information she seeks, she figures she might be able to come back as her normal self ... and then who knows what will happen? So she sucks one of his balls right into her hot mouth and rolls it around, massaging it with her tongue.

The king moans softly, his eyes falling shut, his breath catching in his chest. She switches to the other, repeating her motions with it. The pressure in his balls and cock are growing rapidly. His steely member pulses wildly in her soft, warm hand.

You’re doing this on purpose. You’re just lucky I cannot really do anything about it...

When he feels her mouth leave his sack, giving them one last lick and a soft kiss, he opens his eyes just in time to see her glance up at him with a look of pure desire, just before sliding her hand to the base and sticking out her tongue to lick the underside of the tip. She grins wickedly at him, which works perfectly for the situation. King Gunter thinks she’s doing it for him when it is really a grin at the cat—a laugh in her face type thing. Just to add insult to injury, she licks him again, this time from base to tip with her entire tongue to leave a cool, wet trail of saliva up his shaft that is slurped right off the tip at the end.

Watching her, feeling her wet, warm tongue tease him, King Gunter craves her cat mouth around his member, slowly beginning to roll his hips a bit to thrust it forward and encourage her to take it in.

It looks like the king has a request.

Penelope cannot agree more. She glides her hand up and down his length while circling just his cockhead with her tongue. The effect is driving the king wild as she lightly wiggles it over the sensitive flesh on the underside. He groans to portray his feelings, his precum oozing from the tip as his muscles begin to quake and shiver with a buzz coursing through them.

Come on. Let’s get it over with...

The witch parts her lips and glides them over his member ... so slowly, working her way down until he is all the way to the back of her throat. The groan that escapes his lips is loud. His head rolls back with the intense sensations as her blazing hot, wet mouth engulfs him. For just a few seconds he feels like he is floating on a magical cloud, like he is a god rather than a king.

You know, the more I think about it, the more I wonder about King Gunter here. I mean, it’s strange how he is going act one way with his son and then...

Slowly, Penelope begins working the king’s cock with her mouth and tongue, trying to block out her other half while creating a gentle suction as she comes up, her slightly rough tongue swirling around his shaft at varying speeds while never letting him know what to expect next. Then releasing her lips from him entirely, she just barely and ever-so-slightly grazes him with her sharp teeth on the way down. The girl’s hand is still squeezing and massaging his balls, increasing the throb of his otherwise pulsing prick.

If the king could, he would never have it end. He could sit here and have this catgirl work and worship his cock forever. But he is realistic. At some point she would have to take a break for the need to rest or eat. Plus he has a kingdom to run and an heir to prepare to take over one day. He has to lead by example and show the prince that obsession has to be let go off, that as king one cannot indulge every time one gets a whim to do so. Plus he feels the point of no return rising up in him. But even so, he isn’t ready for it.

“Stand up, kitty,” he coaxes, pulling her off of him. “I want you to feel as good as I do.” It’s a lie, of course, but if she believes it then she will perform better and thus provide him with even greater pleasure. He immediately sees the wetness glistening on her fur and pussy lips when she stands up. Her scent is strong. The heady aroma makes it hard for him to think of anything else other than having his way completely with her. It is like she is in heat and in need of his cock.

Whew. If we’re feeling this way, then I can only imagine the smell. Now I know why you were acting like that. You’re obviously in heat...

Penelope’s scent is strong. The king reaches out to stroke her soft folds. Her legs start to quiver slightly and a soft moan escapes her as she places her hands on his shoulders to support herself. “Oh no, not yet, kitty,” the king urges. “Let me taste you.” He pushes her back to her feet and slides from the seat to his knees in front of her. Then gently parting her folds with his fingers, he exposes her darker pink, inner folds and clit. The young witch is wet and glistening, her fur around it damp with her juices. Her musky smell envelopes the man as he leans in to lick her from bottom to top, his flattened tasting and wanting more.

Above the man, Penelope mewls. The guy has talent, I’ll give him that. But he isn’t like that frog guy, Dick. The girl giggles at the remark, keeping it light.

King Gunter wishes he could see her face. Catgirl faces are always exciting to watch because they are so different of the regular human girls in his harem. Their expressions are unique and full of so my enthusiasm. But as it is, he is enjoying her essence too much to stop driving her arousal. He sucks on of her cunt lips into his mouth and rolls it around between his own lips, teasing with his tongue before releasing it and repeating with the other. He feels Penelope’s hips begin to move slightly against his mouth, encouraging him on.

A loud mewl leaves the girl’s mouth, followed by an even louder growl as her legs shake and tail whips wildly, hips rolling to move her clit against his tongue. The king swirls and flicks his mouth muscle around her hardened nub in between taking it in his lips to suck it very softly. Wanting to take her arousal even higher, he removes a hand from her, very gently easing two fingers into her steamy hot snatch. His cock surges and twitches feeling her tight hole massaging his fingers, contracting around them. Her love tunnel feels amazing all slick and silky smooth. The man’s prick is just begging to replace his fingers to feels that wonderful cat pussy. And to top it off, King Gunter cannot get enough of the sound the little catgirl is making. He looks up to see the girl’s hands massaging her breasts, rolling her nipples between her clawed fingers, head lolled back.

You got him on the ropes. Keep it up.

“Your Majesty,” Penelope gasps breathlessly, her quivering and shaking increasing. Her hips thrust her twat forward against his fingers and mouth. “I want to feel you inside me.”

I wouldn’t go that far. Just let him pleasure you. Then maybe you blow him until completion...

King Gunter quickly acquiesces to her request, removing himself from her to sit back on his throne. Penelope stands over him, looking down into the man’s eyes to see her lust reflecting back onto her. She cannot wait another second to feel his thick prick in her.

We have got to work on control. We have got to take control of the situation. We have got...

King Gunter reaches up to grip the witch’s hips and guide her while she straddles his legs and the chair, opening her cunt while she reaches down to grasp the base of his pulsing member to hold it steady for entry. The king’s eyes slip downward to watch her pussy meet his erection head on. As much as she wants to impale the man, Penelope takes Hazel’s words to heart. Maybe the cat has an idea, maybe even some good advice. So instead of going all out and skewering herself on him, she allows just the tip to enter her. And as much as she is determined to take the time to plan exactly what she wants to do and how to do it, the intensity of the feelings of this man’s aristocratic cock makes her pussy yearn for his full length. The throbbing in her clit radiates outward throughout her entire body. A low moan escapes her lips, matching the growl that comes out of the king’s mouth. His hands on her hips squeeze tight.

It’s not too late to just pull away as a tease. You can still just get him off and we can be on our way.

Penelope stands firm, rhythmically clenching and releasing the muscles of her pussy walls massaging his cockhead Warm juices flow out of her to run down his shaft as she just barely moves up and down on him. King Gunter’s eyes fight to remain open as his eyelids flutter. His mouth hangs open and he is unable to make a sound for a few moments before a loud gasp and moan finally slither out of it. Perhaps Hazel is right about all of it. Maybe they don’t have to fuck everyone they come across for information. Maybe they can just stroke the men’s egos enough to get them off and then get their answers. But then maybe they can just fuck them to the answers sought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.