If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope smiles as she shifts around in the comfortable bed. Her pussy feels wet and she feels as if she just had the most incredible dream. And it had to be a dream because the brute she was fucking in it would have stretched her beyond belief and her pussy wouldn’t be feeling this good right now if it had.

Wake up, stupid. We did fuck Knut. Somehow our pussy is fixed.

“Fixed?” she mumbles, slowly opening her eyes. “What happened?”

“Oh good, your awake,” the voice says.

Oh, it’s that guy from the gate.

Slowly the man’s face begins to come into focus. “Who are you?”

“I’m the one that brought you into the castle,” he says. “It’s obvious that Knut had his way with you.”

Penelope’s eyes fly open. “Oh no,” she gasps. “You’re not going to fire him are you? It was my fault. I convinced him...”

The man places his hand on her thigh. She is covered with blankets, but it is obvious form the feel that she is naked beneath them.

Why are you worried about that lunkhead? Whoa, are we naked?

“He’s fine,” the man continues. “He gets that way when he gets a piece of ass. He has to rush home and fuck his wife. Poor girl...”

“I’ll have you know I’m not a piece of...”

“I didn’t say you were,” he says quickly. “Certainly a catgirl like you only did it to get into the castle.”

“Catgirl like me?” she asks. “What are you some kind of expert?”

Watch him says yes.

“As a matter of fact, I consider myself to be one,” he answers.

Told you.

“Well, I’m not your average one,” Penelope points out. “In fact, I’m quite human.”

“That so?” the man asks, rubbing his chin. “I’ve known a few and you don’t look human.”

“What? A few humans or catgirls?”

“Well, I’ll take your word on it,” he says.

“Ugh, you’re just as infuriating as Hazel,” the witch complains.

“Is hazel as friend of yours? Perhaps one that ran out on you?” he inquires.

“Hazel’s ... no never mind,” she answers. “Where am I?”

“Not a very bright one, are you?”

No she isn’t.

“Shut up.”

“I didn’t mean to offend you, but that is no way to treat your host,” the man says.

“Who are you?”

The man stands up. He is lanky, much like Davis, but much more handsome. Penelope finds him attractive, but not in the same sense as Davis. “I am Prince Trustram, heir to the throne.”

Well, that’s almost as good as getting an audience to the king.

“May I ask why it is you were trying to get into the castle?”

“I wanted to see the king,” she says.

“That could be hard,” he says, sitting back on the bed and rubbing his chin. “My father is a busy man. He doesn’t just see anyone.”

Penelope quickly dives into her tale of what has brought her here. She doesn’t leave any of it out despite Hazel’s prodding for her to leave many of the sexual aspects of it out.

“That’s quite a tale you have spun,” he says. “And to answer your question about why you don’t feel anything after fucking Knut, it’s because I healed you.”

“Are you a healer?”

“No, not really,” he says. “My father made me take some classes on white magic. He said I may need them one day. I guess I did.”

“Well, I’m glad you did,” she says with a smile.

Me too.

“So, do you think you can get me in to see your father?” she asks, sounding very hopeful.

“Well ... I may be able to, but you see I need you to return the favor,” he explains. “You see I have an affinity to catgirls. And they aren’t very common in the kingdom.”

“But I’m not a catgirl,” the witch protests.

Oh boy, here we go again. I knew it was coming. He’s a male after all.

“All the same. You look like one, you smell like one, you feel like one,” he counters. “I bet you even feel just as good on the inside as you do the outside.”

Let’s face it. We’re not seeing the king without fucking this guy. Besides, I know as well as you do that you are going to do it just because you can.

“Well, my pussy is feeling like new,” she mumbles.

“Good,” the prince says, standing and dropping his pants to the floor. He crawls back onto the bed and goes right in and starts kissing her. The kiss is long and deep while his hands immediately go to work, moving over her body. Then his mouth leaves her lips and move to kiss her fur covered cheek. Slowly, his warm tongue traces a pattern across that cheek to her ear. “I love the way you catgirls feel.”

Penelope is beginning to moan softly already as she feels the covers being pulled off. Now he is hovering over her, his hands doing crazy things to her. Places that are normally ticklish are points of erotic sensations. As his hand moves down her side and across her belly, she takes a deep breath. He is touching her in places that none of the others on the quest have touched her and his mouth is everywhere.

He certainly is serious about cats, ain’t he?

When he begins to lick her jaw and kiss down to the hollow of her throat, Penelope is beginning to pant. She tries to control herself, more for Hazel than herself. But it is quite useless. She tenses her ass and slowly thrusts up. And when the breath of his open mouth passes over her nipple, she cannot stop herself. The witch’s hands suddenly fly to the back of his head to force his mouth down. The prince complies. He mouth muscle circles around and around her taut nub. She feels her pussy beginning to quiver and pulse. When he sucks her into his mouth, she squeals.

Within moments, her breasts are honed to firm erect point of sensation that is just begging for attention. Trustram doesn’t dilly dally as he takes one of the pointy peaks and roll it between his thumb and finger, causing the girl to mewl. Penelope is so hot that she tries to pay no attention to the slow trickle of wetness that is being expelled each time her cunt contracts. That is until Hazel butts in.

Hmm, he’s about as good as Richard. Do you think it’s him?

The young witch wants to blurt out how preposterous that sounds when the prince just stops sucking. Suddenly he is kissing a path down across her belly and then lower. He continues teasing her nipple with one hand while his other hand follows his mouth down lower. She quickly forgets her train of thought, leaving it at the station. Her legs find life and spread wide. As her back arches up, Penelope suddenly feels the heat of his open mouth on her steamy twat. She begins moaning.

And despite her abrupt outpouring of juices and waves of pleasure rippling through her, he doesn’t stop. Instead, he uses his fingers to spread her apart before putting his whole mouth over her snatch to allow his tongue to do the crazy things his fingers were doing only moments ago—this time inside of her. He is working his tongue in and out before moving up to suck on her clit.

I don’t know who is better, Richard or this guy.

Seconds later he slides his warm hand up the inside of her thighs and suddenly slides two and then three fingers deep inside her slippery cunt to begin stroking. Penelope moans her agreement with the cat while acknowledging the orgasm he has just prompted. He is twisting and turning his digits deep inside her while continuing to suck on her nub, taking it in as far as physically possible. Holding it there, he begins to flutter the tip of his tongue back and forth across its smooth surface. His other hand holds her furry breast, his fingers squeezing her nipple. Penelope digs her heels into the bed, lifting her ass up high. She feels something give way inside and then she feels a rush of warmth.

Prince Trustram laps at her snatch from ass up to her clit. It sends a new feeling of overwhelming pleasure through her, one so intense that she no choice but to clamp her thighs together, trapping his head as she yowls for the entire castle to hear. Finally she has to draw her knees up to the chest and roll onto her side. She is panting so hard that not even Hazel is able to give her input. She lies there panting and shivering, unable to fully understand what it is he has done to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.