If the Broom Fits
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Penelope lies back, blowing a wisp of her hair from her face. A single tear falls from her eye.

Well, that went well. I told you so. We just went through all that and got nothing out of it.

“It wasn’t a total loss,” the witch counters.

It wasn’t? You’re crying. He took something from us, something that can’t be given back.

“No, he gave us something,” she says.

You’ve got a sick sense of humor if you think that.

“He opened us up to something new to explore,” the witch explains.

Oh, he opened us up alright. I’m surprised that damn thing still works.

“Not that silly,” Penelope admonishes the cat. “He introduced us to...”

“You’re the one that sounds silly,” a gravelly voice suddenly calls out.

Penelope’s head whips around in the direction of it. Not again...

The witch opens her mouth, ready to yell for whatever it was to show itself when a little green, fish looking creature steps out from the reeds. ‘Begging your pardon,” he says with that same gravelly voice. “I was wondering if I can be of some service to you.”

No! Tell him no!

“I’m not sure that I can make any more deals today,” Penelope says, looking around for her clothes.

“I can get those for you,” the little fish fellow says. He leaps into the air. After a moment he is landing right back in front of the girl with her clothes and hat. “Here you are, free of charge.”

“What are you?” the witch asks, squinting at him as if trying to decipher what exactly he is supposed to be. “Are you a frog?”

“Never been asked that one before,” he says. “No, I’m just your typical...”

“Never mind,” she quickly says, not really interested in what he has to say. “Unless you’re here to offer me some help, I’m not interested.”

“Well, that’s what I’m here for.”

Of course it is.

“You called me silly, why?”

“Well, because it seems downright silly you talking to yourself,” he answers, smiling.

Penelope frowns for a second, realizing that it could probably sound quite silly her talking to Hazel and no one able to see the cat. She laughs a little. “How do you know what I need?”

“Well, I overheard,” he admits. “You’re looking for the second half of that book.”

“And let me guess, you know where I can find it,” she accuses.

Way to go, girl. You’re learning.

“Nope.”

“Then how can you help me?”

“I can tell you where to go to find someone that will know,” the little creature offers.

“The last time I was told that, I ended up here, fucked by two goats and a troll and I am still no closer than when I started out,” the witch says with almost a tinge of anger lining each word.

Way to go. But you have to admit you liked most of it.

“All of it actually,” she says.

“Pardon?”

“Nothing,” Penelope says to him, getting ready to put on her dress.

“Well, it’s not nothing,” he says, not catching the message to bug off. “You are on a quest, and I aim to please.”

“Oh I’m sure you do,” she says, squinting to cast him a suspicious glare. And what exactly are you offering?”

Nothing. He’s offering nothing.

“What you want,” he answers.

“What? Are you offering to fuck my ass for giving me information?” she asks.

You sound hopeful. And you’re falling into another trick.

“No, nothing like that,” the little creature says. “Besides, I don’t have the right parts for that.”

Her eyes drop to his crotch, where it is completely blank. Hazel laughs and this in turn causes Penelope to laugh “I’m sorry,” she quickly apologizes. “I have a rude sense of humor.”

I resent that.

“It’s quite alright. I have been the punchline of many jokes,” the creature says. “After a while you get used to it.”

“So how do you ... you know ... out of curiosity,” the witch says, stumbling for the right words.

“Spawning,” he simply says.

What a drag. Maybe he can be useful.

Penelope frowns. “That does sound like a drag.”

“It can be a little less fun than most,” he says. “But I’ve seen worse.”

“How worse,” she asks. Blurting the words out before she takes the time to think about it.

“Much worse,” he says, shaking his head. “But you aren’t really interested in a biology course.

“Yeah I am,” she says.

No you’re not.

“No I’m not,” she corrects.

“So do we have a deal?” the fish guy asks.

What’s the deal?

“I don’t know.”

Well, ask him.

“What’s the deal again?”

He laughs. “I’m sorry we never made one, did we?”

Penelope laughs, realizing that they had gotten way off track. “No we didn’t.”

“Well, I guess we should before too much of that leaks out,” he says pointing at her crotch.

The witch looks down, bowing her knees to get a better look at the sticky fluid pouring out of her. “Nothing that a bath if the river won’t cure.”

“No, no,” the fish guys protests. “I mean, I don’t want it to go to waste. The chance to eat cum from a human pussy is too much to resist. It’s why I approached you.”

Penelope shrugs. “But I’m not quite human.”

“If what you say is true, then you are, even if you are trapped in a cat’s body,” he argues. “So I offer to clean you up in exchange for telling you who you can see that might be able to help.”

“It sounds like I’m getting the good deal,” she says.

Hey, you figured that out on your own.

“So, do we have a deal?” he asks.

“Deal,” she says. “So how do we do this?”

For an answer the green creature flops to the ground and opens his mouth. Penelope looks at him for a moment, unsure what to do and wondering if he just fell down dead. Get over there and let him eat us out, you idiot.

She shrugs. “Okay.” and then she steps over to the little green guy and settles over his face, dragging her folds to his mouth, bumping her clit right above his mouth. She settles her gaping hole on his mouth and wiggles her hips a little. “Make it good, I like to be clean.”

The fish guy latches onto her bulging lips and sucks them into her mouth to receive a mouthful of the troll’s cum along with what is left of both Gruffs and her remaining juices. For him it is delicious, like heaven or being in a swamp all to himself. Before he realizes it, his mouth is full. He swallows it all with an audible gulp. He slips out his tongue to invade her velvety folds, hoping that she gets the idea that he wants to take advantage of this while he can.

It’s about time we’re treated with respect.

The witch sighs and then starts to rise up and lower herself, fucking herself with the creature’s tongue. After bouncing on his mouth muscle several times, she settles herself with his tongue buried to the hilt in her and started rocking her hips back and forth. “This won’t take long,” she says breathing hard while his tongue explores her soft, swollen snatch. She begins fucking his face faster, trying to get his tongue as deep inside her as possible. This time when his mouth is filled, it is with the remnants of all the other that came before and a fresh gush of her juices when she eases over the edge.

She stops rocking and takes a second to catch her breath and then quickly slides back until her clit is on his lips. Now that felt great!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.