If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Isn’t there another one of you?” Penelope asks, squinting out the sunlight to look at the younger Gruff.

Oh no, not another go around.

Junior smiles at the mention. “There is Billie, my sister, but she’s away though. Besides, if she were here it wouldn’t help. She’s not into girls.”

Thank the gods. Two goat dicks are enough for one day. I don’t know how you can do it.

“I can help,” a sudden voice from the bridge says.

Penelope turns to see a hulking brute of a troll walking toward her, his cock flopping wildly about.

Fuck, he’s ugly.

“Yeah, he is,” the witch mutters under her breath.

I’ll concede I enjoyed the goats, but there is no way we’re fucking that.

“Let me guess, your memory isn’t working right either and you need something to jar it,” the girl says, standing her ground confidently.

Thatagirl. Show him you’re not just giving it up to possibly get some information.

“No, I don’t work like that,” the troll says. “Like this toll bridge, information comes at a price. And I have let through many or occasionally eaten a few that have been all around this world.”

“So what’s it going to cost me?” Penelope asks before Hazel can put in her two cents.

“Tit for tat,” the troll says, his eyes roaming over her body. “I haven’t seen a pussy cross this bridge in a long time.”

If I said we should pass, will you listen?

“You’ll tell me everything you know about the book’s location?” Penelope asks.

“Of course,” the troll says with a grin. “I’ll tell you everything that I know about it.”

I know you’re a dolt, but come on.

Penelope once again ignores the cat’s advice and steps up onto the bridge. The troll takes her clothes that she had scooped up and places them on the stone wall with her hat on top. The bridge not being incredibly large as it is leaves little room between the witch, the other wall and the troll. It leaves her pinned between the wall and the troll. He leans in and takes a deep breath near the girl’s neck. “You smell good,” he moans. “Just like a feral pussy would.”

And you smell as bad as a sewer.

The girl pushes her hands against his chest, not particularly liking the way he smells either. He doesn’t budge. “I think I’ve changed my mind,” the witch protests.

The troll wraps his arm around her back and pulls her flush against his body, rubbing his cock against her. “It’s too late. A deal is a deal. Besides, there is no one else around here that you will have a better chance with.” He grabs her hand, taking it to press it up against his gnarly cock.

Penelope is shocked to feel how large it is. When she saw it swinging between his legs when he first approached she didn’t really think much about it. His looks—the ugliness of his face, the large pot belly and skinny legs—had her distracted. But now, the size and irregular shape of it plants the seeds of lust in the back of her mind. Even so, she is sharing a body with another occupant. She gasps and tries to pull her hand back, but the troll holds it firm, rubbing it up and down against his warmth.

The troll looks to see Junior watching what is taking place, his newly hardened prick in his hand. From behind the young goat comes his father, his cock equally as hard as his son’s, flopping about with every step he takes toward them. Towering over the young witch, the troll easily picks her up and carries her off the bridge and then below it. “Damn nosey goats,” he mutters. “Always thinking someone wants to put on a show for them.” He tosses her onto a bed made of dead grass and reeds. “They won’t bother us here.” He is on her too fast for her to roll away from him. His body presses against hers.

You should have just listened to me. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

“Oh, shut up,” Penelope says.

“Yes, I agree,” the troll answers, thinking she is speaking to him. “A little less talk and a lot more action needed. I couldn’t agree with you more.” His mouth kisses her throat.

“I didn’t mean you. Get off of me,” she protests, but her word fall on deaf ears.

The troll moves his body off her chest, as if actually complying with her demands. He encloses both her wrists in his large hand and raises them above her head. Using his free hand, he starts feeling her breasts, rubbing over the nipples now perfectly erect. “You want this too. You are playing hard to get hoping I’ll divulge everything I know before you pay?”

I can see why this guy’s bridge is so empty. When we get done with this quest, I’m going to give Davis a piece of my mind for sending us this way.

The troll looks up from the witch’s nipples, still caressing them and totally oblivious to the internal complaint of Hazel. “So you really are a human trapped in the body of a cat?” he asks. Penelope doesn’t say anything. Instead she just looks at him with defiance burning in her eyes. “Well, I’m afraid I can’t be gentle. I like pussy cats way too much. I normally eat them, but since you have something to offer, I’ll only fuck you.”

“A deal’s a deal,” Penelope says through gritted teeth.

“Yes, and I keep my deals,” the troll says. “What do you think I am a leprechaun?” The young girl shakes her head. “Good. Now since the terms of our deal weren’t fully fleshed out, here’s what I’m going to do. First I’m going to fuck your mouth, then this tight little cunt.” As he says the last part, he is rubbing his grimy digits against her folds. Penelope is already wet, and not just from the two goats either. The troll spreads her juices around, smirking when she begins wiggling her hips against his hand. She doesn’t really want to fuck the troll, it is the one thing she can agree with Hazel on, yet she just cannot control how her body is reacting to his domination. He rubs his fingers down farther until he is circling her ass. “I think I’m going to fuck you here too.”

Penelope’s eyes widened. “Don’t you dare!”

Whoa! There’s only one thing that passes through there, and it ain’t that.

The troll snickers, pushing his finger into her ass. It burns, yet it also feels strangely good. “I will fuck your tight little ass,” he says offhandedly, as if he is having a discussion with himself over it.

Penelope cannot stop the moan that slips past her lips. His domination of her body is pushing all her buttons. Her mind and Hazel doesn’t want this, but it is quickly becoming a losing battle. The troll suddenly climbs off the matted bed and stands up, staring down at her nude cat body.

Run! Let’s get out of here. We’ll find someone somewhere that will put us on track.

“Come here,” he says. Then as if suddenly being able to hear Hazel’s words as clearly as Penelope, he snarls, “Don’t even think about breaking our deal. You’re not leaving until you have me satisfied and I give you an answer.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.