If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Do we seriously have to do another goat?

“Yes,” Penelope says. “Besides, I’m doing all the work while you’re here for the ride.”

Work? Work is menial labor, not something you enjoy. And I’m only along for the ride because of your screw up.

“So you keep reminding me,” the witch huffs. “Now the sooner we find the book, the sooner we separate. That can’t happen if we don’t ask.”

I find it suspicious that we seem to be getting nowhere with this.

“We’ve only asked two people,” the young witch fires back.

One person and a goat.

“I stand corrected.”

And it has been a tit for tat.

“Isn’t everything in life?”

I don’t know. I’m only a cat.

“You don’t act like one.”

And you don’t act like a witch.

“You just let me do all the talking,” Penelope says, ignoring Hazel’s bad mouthing.

Like I have a choice?

“Hi there,” the girl says to the goat as she approaches him from behind.

The goat turns around slowly, pulling something burning from his mouth. “Well, hello there,” he says smoothly. “What can Billy Gruff do for such a pretty lady?”

Lady? Ha!

Penelope feels herself blush though it’s not obvious because of all the fur covering her face. “I wonder if you would say that if I was normal.”

“Normal?” the goat asks. “What’s not normal? You are a fine specimen of a catgirl if I do say so myself.”

“But I’m really not,” she protests.

“No?”

“No.”

“Than what is wrong with you, doll?” he asks, taking another puff.

“I was told by your father that you could help me,” she says.

“My father, eh?” the goat asks. He looks down the hill at his father lying on the rock, basking in triumph. “My father looks happy,” he finally says, taking another puff. “You fucked my father?”

“I might have,” she half answers.

Might? There’s no might about it. You fucked him like a two dollar whore.

“Well you must have if he sent you up here to talk to me, doll,” the goat says. “What can Junior do for you?”

“I’m looking for a special book that can reverse the spell that turned me like this,” she explains.

Junior takes another puff. “Now why would you want to change? You look exquisite just like that?”

“Let’s just say looking like this has its drawbacks,” Penelope answers. “What are you smoking?”

“This?” Junior says, holding the rolled up leaf in the air. “This is muck grass. Want some?”

“Muck grass?” she asks, shaking her head. “What does it do?”

“It makes the dick longer and harder,” Junior answers.

It is now Penelope drops her eyes down at his crotch. She doesn’t know what he was working with before, but he isn’t kidding.

You know, for someone always looking for the next thing between her legs, you sure don’t pay attention.

Penelope finds herself licking her lips and ignoring the cat. Normally that is something she would look at first, but her mind has been occupied with trying to solve her dilemma of reversing the spell that she hasn’t been her normal self. Well, at least mostly not her normal self. Quickly she lifts her eyes back up. “So, would you know where I can find it?”

“I might know,” Junior answers. “I have been around the world. I travel a lot. I have seen a great many things. But...” he pauses to take another puff.

“But?” she prompts.

There’s always a but. You know where this is going, don’t you?

“But I am like my father,” he explains. “I suffer from not remembering correctly unless I have some motivation.”

Motivation I bet. Well we’re not... !

Before Hazel can finish, Penelope is on her toes, kissing the younger Gruff goat. Flicking away the leaf of muck grass, Junior is ready for her, sucking in her upper lip into his mouth. The witch kisses him again, her tongue darting into his mouth as she presses her body closer to him. His hands slide around to her backside, slipping under her dress to feel the fur of her ass. She breaks the kiss, pushing away from him a little while smiling at him. She takes him by the hand, pulling him toward the bridge.

“I want to help you remember,” she says erotically. She pushes him down on the steps of the bridge.

Oh, I bet you do. You’re just looking forward to ... you know, his father wasn’t so bad and he’s bigger... maybe this won’t be so bad...

Then grabbing the hem of her dress she pulls it up her lithe catlike body, over her luscious breasts, over her face and off. She looks at Junior and smiles. She is not only smiling at the site between his legs, but at Hazel’s words. A good, stiff one will always cheer someone up. Penelope straddles him. Her chest is heaving as she looks down on him. It’s strange that she finds herself attracted to these creatures. In her human, normal self, she wouldn’t even consider in the most remote possibilities of doing something like this. Maybe it’s because of Hazel. Maybe there is that animalistic part of the cat that makes her feel the way she does.

“Now, let us see if I can coax those memories out of you,” she says softly. With this, she kisses him, lightly at first, but then harder as she becomes even more aroused. Her tongue is exploring his goat mouth as her hands caress the outside of his arms. The witch begins to kiss down his neck to his chest, her hands searching. Her lips brush over his fur lightly, going lower and lower. Her body drops between his legs. When she gets to her waiting prize, Penelope pushes it at the base to flatten it against Junior’s belly. “Is this helping you to remember?” she asks with a sultry voice.

“Yes,” Junior says, swallowing hard.

Penelope’s hand squeezes him lovingly. Then she licks the tip of his prick. The goat gasps, thrusting his hips off the stairs at her. He’s playing us. He’s going to be just like his father. It’s just a trick to get laid. The witch smiles at the goat, releasing her grip on him. Regardless of what Hazel says, Penelope is in charge and she is incredibly wet—wet because of the situation she is in now and wet with Senior’s cum. Right now she wants nothing but another cock inside her again. She bends forward and kisses the spot on the head she had just licked. Her tongue snakes out and she lightly licks it. Then she kisses it again, softly and lovingly. You obviously have some doubts. Give this goat up and let’s find someone that knows something.

Suddenly, Penelope gets up on her knees. It seems that she may be listening to Hazel, the other half of her conscious. When she again gets a look at what he’s packing, her crotch begins to tingle more intensely and she can’t help but want to slip that beautiful thing inside her. Maybe she can compromise with the cat though, and still get what they need. She can simply just pleasure him. She looks into Junior’s eyes as she bends toward his lap. Her tongue slips out to slowly lick him from the middle of his shaft to the top. She teases her tongue around his head, trailing saliva over the tip. Penelope kisses it, continuing to drag her seduction on.

Junior is tired of waiting though. He grabs her hair tight, keeping for movement restricted. He is breathing heavily, watching her as she opens her mouth. The witch slowly sucks the tip inside. He moans, watching his member disappearing into her beautiful, furry face. Penelope’s lips slid further down until she feels him pressing against her throat. Her lips are wrapped tightly around his shaft like hose on a hydrant. She begins to slowly slide her mouth up and down his length, lips gliding snugly along him.

The girl has the sudden urge to taste his seed. She wants to swallow his cum. Maybe it’s the familiarity to milk and thus goat milk. And if this is the case then it has to do with something that Hazel is thinking. And that thought is flooding into hers as if the thought is hers because now she finds herself desperately wanting Junior in every way possible. She pulls her mouth completely off for a moment. It is so hard to compromise. She shrugs, her mind not completely set in concrete over the thought. Her tongue snakes out again and she licks his balls. She crawls up toward him, lifting his legs up to her thighs and forcing his rigid rod up into the air. She grabs her breasts and places one on either side of it, squeezing them together.

Junior’s eyes are locked on her magnificently furry chest as it squashes his prick between them. He watches her as she runs her breasts up and down his length. She looks down, licking the head every time it appears above her mounds. She moans erotically. “Oh Junior, I hope I’m helping you to remember.” But at this point she doesn’t care if this is helping him or not. She is so aroused and so wet that she is dying to sink his organ into her. Junior doesn’t respond to her inquiry. He is too lost in the feeling to care about anything else.

But it doesn’t stop Hazel from butting in. You better get him to cum before you lose all control. I’m not particularly keen to fucking another goat.

“Are you going to cum for me?” Penelope purrs. “I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow it. Give it to me!” Her words are pushing the goat to the edge. To help it along she moves her chest out of the way, grabs his cock and shoves it in her mouth hungrily. She moans as her lips slide down his pole.

Junior is wiggling his hips off the stairs, fucking her mouth. His balls are tightening up. He moans, grabbing her hair and forcing her mouth down around the base. Penelope feels it spasm in her mouth and then hot liquid is rushing to plaster her mouth muscle. The young witch feels him twitch again and more thick cum sprays against the back of her mouth. She frantically swallows it, tasting his offering. The goat moans again, prick jerking. More and more hot cum soaks her mouth and the girl makes sure that every drop goes down her gullet. Her hand cups his balls and she sucks even harder, forcing more of his cum into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.