If the Broom Fits
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

So where are we supposed to find this Billy Gruff?

“I would imagine where Davis said, by the old stone bridge,” Penelope replies. “Weren’t you listening?”

I was, but it was hard to concentrate with you using us as a pocket pussy for the dorky guy back there.

“I didn’t hear you complaining about it.”

That’s because you weren’t listening.

“You complain a lot,” Penelope says with a frown. “And to think I wanted you as a catgirl.”

I wouldn’t complain so much if I wasn’t stuck with you in one body. Plus, it wouldn’t be so bad if you didn’t fuck Davis. I don’t see how you’d even consider doing it again.

“I like big dicks, what can I say?” Penelope says with a shrug. “Plus, I find the geeky guys more attractive.”

Figures, the cute girl would pick out the ugliest guy.

“Yeah well, he lasted a good while, which is more than I could say for a male cat.”

I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been laid by one.

“I didn’t know you wanted to,” Penelope says, stopping. “I figured that when you licked me, you were into girls.”

I am into girls. That’s why I licked you. Had I known you’d do something crazy like this I wouldn’t have.

“It’s not my fault, okay?” the witch pleads. “Anyway, why didn’t you do that before?”

I wanted to, but that damn toy you always use scares the shit out of me.

“Really?” the girl asks. “The Rampant One scares you? Is it the size?”

Size? Really? You really don’t know anything about cats do you?

“Sure I do,” the girl argues. “You’re lazy. You eat a lot. You only want attention when you want it.”

Hey, I cannot help that is how nature made us.

“Yeah, I guess I can’t blame you there,” she says with a shrug before continuing on the path.

We’re loyal, which is why we make good familiars. And we’re always there for you when you need us.

“And you lick good pussy,” the witch adds. “Hey! A pussy that licks pussy!”

Are you trying to be funny now?

“Hey! I’m always funny,” Penelope protests.

Yeah, about as good at being funny as you are at casting spells.

“I’m good at casting spells,” she argues. “I’m a third year...”

Yeah, yeah. You’re a third-year witch. You learned basic spell casting the first year. How else did you get to third year if you didn’t know how to cast spells?

“Yeah.”

Well, I don’t know how you did it. Maybe you blew your teacher or something.

“I fucked my teachers because I wanted to, not to be moved to the next level,” Penelope says angrily. “I resent that you would ever...”

“Can I help you find something?” a deep voice says, interrupting the girl. “You seem a little lost, in more ways than one.”

The young witch spins around to where the voice came from. Sitting perched on a large rock is a goat, chewing on some grass. He looks much like her; human-looking but in a goat form. “Um ... I didn’t expect to find anyone in a situation like me.”

“A situation like you?” the goat repeats. “What kind of situation are you in?”

“Well duh, I screwed up a spell that merged me with my cat and this is what I got,” Penelope quickly explains, displaying her body to the goat.

Well, I never expected you to admit you screwed up. The girl growls her retort.

“I’m sorry, I don’t quite follow,” the goat says. “You seem to have me confused with some other goat round here.”

“Are you Billy Gruff?” she asks.

“Senior,” he answers. “The one and only. And who am I to make the acquaintance of?”

“I’m Penelope and I’m a witch,” Penelope says proudly.

“Since you’re coming from that direction, I assume you’re from the East School of Witchery,” he says sagely.

“That I am.”

“I wasn’t aware that the school was accepting catgirls.”

“They’re not,” the girl informs. “They only take on pretty human girls.”

“Wait, don’t tell me,” Billy Gruff says. “You were with someone familiar and you got turned into a catgirl. Now you’re trying to escape by pretending you’re a witch.”

Penelope huffs and drives her fists into her hips. You’re real smooth at this, ain’t you? Ignoring the voice inside her head, she says, “Look. I’m a real witch. Through some crazy alignment of stars or some moron erasing part of the spell, I merged with my cat and this is what I got. My friend sent me to find you in hope that you knew something about the book I need.”

“A book you say?” the old goat ponders.

“Yes, the second volume to this one,” the girl answers, producing her book from her bag.

“Oh, well I don’t tend to carry around books, especially magical ones,” the goat admits. “Being the unmagical type, I don’t see a need for them. I can’t even read, you see?”

“No, no, no,” the girl says, stamping her foot. “I hoped you would know where the second book was.”

“Oh. Why didn’t you say so?” he asks.

“I did,” she says.

Actually, you didn’t.

“Well, I’m a little old you see, and my mind ain’t what it used to be,” Billy Gruff says. “Maybe there’s a way you can help jog it a little.”

Oh, no. Don’t tell me he talking about what I think he’s talking about.

“What do you mean?” Penelope asks, referring to Hazel rather than the goat on the rock.

But Old Gruff interprets it as she is talking to him. He picks up a stick and poles it under Penelope’s dress, lifting it up a little. “I think a little of the magical pussy could do wonders on my memory.”

Oh no, he means what I thought he meant.

Penelope drops her head, looking a little shy. Her eyes dart down to the welcome package between his thighs.

Oh, don’t you even think about it.

The young witch smiles and starts to peel out of her clothing.

You are. You’re not seriously going to...

Like a flash of lightning, Old Gruff is off that rock embracing the naked witch. He immediately cups her under in his hand. He hasn’t touched an ass like hers in a good, long time. He pulls her close and has her feel something of his own that is as solid as her ass. Penelope bites her lower lip, feeling his old goat cock pressing against her.

You think he uses some kind of herb to get that thing up?

After sticking his tongue down the girl’s throat, Old Gruff lifts her off the ground and over onto the rock. He places her on it and then lies on top of her. Instantly he goes for her breasts, sucking and licking them.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.