If the Broom Fits - Cover

If the Broom Fits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

I wouldn’t go as far as to say you became me.

“Then what would you call it?” Penelope asks aloud. “Gosh, this is weird talking to me.”

You had no problem talking to me when I was a cat.

“Yeah, at least I could explain that away,” she remarks. “What am I going to say? I become my cat? That just sounds stupid.”

Yeah, it does. You are not me. You obviously didn’t read the spell right.

“Of course I read it right,” the young witch argues. “I’m a third-year witch. You learn how to read spells in the first year.”

And you passed twice already?

“Of course I passed,” she says. “How else do you think I got to be a third-year witch?”

Luck?

“Well, Ms. Smarty-Pants. How would you like to explain what happened?”

Well, it’s obvious you read it wrong. You know, one wrong word can screw it all up.

“Well, I’m telling you I didn’t read it wrong,” Penelope huffs, putting her fists on her hips “I’m going to prove it too.” She walks over to the table where the tome she used is. She flips through a couple pages until she finds what it is she is looking for. “Here we are. Pussy icky, pussy trite, make my pussy be seen tonight!”

Well there is your problem.

“What problem?”

You said icky instead of sticky.

“That’s because that is what it says,” the witch argues.

No, it says sticky. Look, the first two letters are kind of faded.

Penelope looks a little closer. Her eyes go big when she sees that there are indeed two more letters in front of the word. “Well, I don’t see how I missed that.”

I didn’t miss it. Besides, didn’t you notice the extra space between the words?

“It’s not my fault,” Penelope huffs, crossing her arms across her chest. “I would have gotten it right it the book wasn’t messed up.”

Maybe, but this spell is for permanent hair removal down there.

“What?” Penelope looks at the book again and this time she reads the title above it. “At least nothing went wrong.”

Something did go wrong.

“I mean at least I didn’t grow a bunch of hair down there,” she corrects.

You did.

“That doesn’t count, because if you weren’t here it wouldn’t have happened,” the witch justifies.

If I wasn’t I could only imagine what would have happened.

“There you go then,” she agrees.

How long ago did you cast that spell?

“Four days ago.”

Have you left the house since?

“No. Why?”

Then I guess it’s a good thing I was here.

You know what? I’m not going to argue with you,” Penelope argues. “I’m going to fix this.” She goes into the next room where all the tomes are stored and begins browsing the shelves.

You’re not going to find what you’re looking for.

“And why’s that?” the young witch asks. “What make you the expert?”

I’m a cat. I spend countless hours walking around this stupid house. I watch everything you do. I see every mistake you make. I think I’m the best judge of character when it comes to you.

“I’m not listening to you anymore,” the girl says, going back to looking at the shelves. After a while she gives up looking. She cannot find anything that even begins to reference the spell she cast. She sits down on a chair and sighs. “Now what am I going to do?”

Don’t you mean ‘What are we going to do?‘ As far as I know I’m stuck like this too.

“You’re not the one that has to be seen covered in fur,” the girl counters.

Yeah, not like I haven’t been covered in it all my life. Why did you want to change me anyhow?

Penelope bites her bottom lip. “I’m always horny.”

And you thought you’d use me as what, a sex toy?

“I wouldn’t think of it as that?” she says.

Oh, I see...

“Since you’re so smart, why don’t you help me out?”

Hmm... how about Davis?

“Davis?”

Did I stutter?

“Why Davis?” she asks, curious about the choice.

Forget you have a crush on the guy. He’s a sixth-year wizard. If anyone can fix this he probably can.


“Nope, I have no idea,” Davis says, grinning and pushing up his glasses.

“Oh come on, you have to know something?” Penelope pleads.

“Well, did you bring the tome you cast the spell from?” he asks.

“Of course I did,” Penelope answers.

Yeah, only cause I told you to bring it.

“Shut up!” Penelope says in a high whisper.

“What?” Davis asks, his mouth hanging open, his buck teeth more prominent than before.

“Oh, nothing,” the witch quickly lies. “Here you go.”

What do you see in this guy? He probably has a small penis.

Penelope would like nothing more than to argue with her new alter ego, but she dares not. Davis already thought she was crazy when she first showed up at his house. It took almost an hour to convince him that she was who she said she was.

“You know, this tome is actually part of a set,” he informs her, setting the book down.

“How do you know?” she asks.

He smiles at her and flips the cover open to the first page. “It says right here, Volume I of II.”

“Oh, so it does.”

Dumb ass. How did you ever make it past the first year?

Penelope smirks. She almost let one slip. “You don’t have any idea how to fix it?”

“Well, there is one thing we can try,” Davis suggests. “Since it was motivated by sexual urges, I know a spell that might work.”

“Okay, I’ll give it a shot.”

“We’ll have to do ... you know ... um...”

“Have sex?” Penelope offers cheerily—perhaps too cheerily.

Davis’ face turns a bright red. “Yeah ... you don’t mind, do you?”

You’re kidding right? You know this is my body too.

“Oh, shut it.”

“Okay,” Davis says, dropping head.

“Not you,” Penelope says.

Oh, I get it. You’re into nerdy guys. No wonder you got a crush on him.

“Let’s do this,” she says with a smile.

The smile on Davis’ face is perhaps bigger than he ever has had before. He quickly drops his pants to the floor, revealing all he has to offer to Penelope.

That’s it?

The young witch bites her lip. “Um...”

The smile is still on his face when he says,” Don’t worry. I got it covered. Eliom Dickus!”

Then right before her eyes, Davis’ prick grows double its size and then it doubles again and again and again until it is a rather large, throbbing piece of meat. “That thing has to be...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.