If the Broom Fits
Prologue

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Penelope is not your typical witch. She has her passions and her love for life. And sure, she messes things up a little her and there but that is neither here nor there. But when one of those mess ups leads them on a journey to fix it, not everything is so simple. But it's not the destination, it's the journey...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fairy Tale   Humor   Paranormal   Furry   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Hazel can always tell when Penelope is in heat. She can see it in the way the woman moves that her cycle is here or by how she smells. Of course there are the toys that she will whip out only at a time like this. But right now they are just cuddling with one another. Or at least they were.

Penelope picks up her favorite vibrator, what she calls the Rampant One. She doesn’t click it on, not yet. Instead, she sighs heavily and stokes the toy over her breasts. “Oh how I wish I had the skill to turn you into a lover.” Hazel pricks her ears up at the woman. The cold touch of the toy makes Penelope’s nipples stand up even further and she becomes aware of the way her pussy feels engorged. Hazel sits up. Her tongue slips out to slide along her mouth in the way it does when a cat yawns. Penelope turns on the dial at the base of the vibrator, just a little, and lets the tip tickle her nipples. Instantly, Hazel’s hair stands up and she bolts from the bed. “Oh, Hazel,” the young witch moans. “I guess that means I’m not getting you to lick me?”

It isn’t so bad. Ever since that one time Hazel did come up to just randomly lick her, Penelope had been hoping for it to happen again. It didn’t, and it is a shame because she cast a spell that would make her pet cat change into a human form with just the one lick. But it isn’t so bad. Hazel will eventually do it again, hopefully. In the meantime, Penelope can feel herself relaxing. She circles her breasts with the vibrator before spiraling with it down slowly toward her crotch. She initially had planned to just drive the end right into her snatch, but as soon as the buzzing head touches her clit, she realizes that she is in no hurry. The thrill of the slight touch of the vibrator against her throbbing clit produces a different effect. She gasps. Penelope wants to feel more of these sensations. They remind her of that one time licking Hazel gave her, so she circles the hard nub with the tip of the Rampant One.

Soon, her pussy is dripping profusely like a baby dribbling food from its mouth. She slides the vibrator into her twat, planning to only wet the end a little to aid in her clit play. But to her surprise, Penelope finds herself thrusting the whole enormous thickness into herself. She knows what this toy is capable of as she has used it so many times since she bought it down at the magic store. Penelope could never create something this awesome with her magic. She turns up the dial to full. Pulling and pushing the thick, smooth torpedo in and out of herself makes the girl writhe.

The sensation of the vibrator inside her is fun, yet it gives none of the insistent excitement of rubbing it against her clit, mimicking the tongue of the cat. It doesn’t stop her from enjoying it where it is, the dripping, slick length sliding in and out of her cunt. She drags the shivering length of it along one side of her pussy and presses it hard against her clit. The deep fast vibrations are triggering sensations that she can only get from the toy.

Wanting to both prolong the moment and continue going down the path that these throbbing, almost stinging feeling are taking her, Penelope turns the dial down just a fraction on the vibrator and luxuriates in the change in sensation that the deeper throbbing brings on. Suddenly she feels as if the world is dissolving around her. She knows that it is just the magical properties of the toy, but it doesn’t matter because if she were standing up at this moment, her knees would have given way to the deep, liquid sensation that washes over her. Penelope feels like a surfer, riding a huge wave of pleasure. Although she would like nothing more than to ride that wave all the way to the shore, she cries out knowing that she cannot take anymore. She pulls the Rampant One away, tossing it off the bed.

Ready to come down from the crest of the wave, Penelope is thinking about how the sensation is impossible to sustain when she feels a lapping at her pussy. Although the tongue is too small, sometimes it is working her entrance, sometimes her clit; moving back and forth trying to give her pleasure. Penelope is groaning and panting, too lost in the pleasure to even look to see what is going on. The tongue fills her folds with every stroke. It takes her back to the time Hazel first licked her. The young witch cries out in orgasm, humping her hips at the tongue. The rough tongue works into her tunnel and on her clit, lapping up her juices like cream.

Hazel keeps at it, riding out the orgasm with her until it ends, then she sits back and licks her lips. Penelope is vaguely aware of the cat’s presence and her own thrashing on the bed, gasping and crying out. And just when she thinks it’s all over, the orgasm mysteriously returns as a tingle without the aid of the toy or the cat. The tingling spreads across her body. Penelope looks down as she touches herself, wondering what the source of the tingling is when she sees little black hairs covering her hand. For some reason it doesn’t click in her mind that this is odd in anyway. In fact, it feels quite normal, nice even. The young witch giggles, staring at both hands before she begins to realize that a change is happening all over. Gray and black fur sprouts up randomly all over her body. While the hairs grow thicker along her body, she can feel pain in her appendages and she releases a soft hiss, that seems to her like a normal reaction. She watches her nails get pushed out and replaced with sharp claws in her fingers. Penelope begins to notice how hard it is to breathe through her reshaping nose. As she opens her mouth, sharper, predatory teeth ready to replace her own teeth.

The fur is spreading and covering up a good portion of her flesh. She feels itchy, so she claws at her clothes until the fabric shredded and falling to the bed. She is left as naked as the cat.

Where is Hazel? Her mind starts to catch up with what is taking place.

I’m right here. The voice in her head is as clear as if it were spoken aloud. She nearly jumps at hearing it.

Looking down to see where the cat is, Penelope gets distracted feeling the whiskers working out from her face between her nose and mouth. She trembles in fear as she looks about the room, unable to focus on anything in particular. Everything is blurry and less colorful, but every object in the room seems to light up. The girl is distracted again when pain shoots through her face as her features shift, forming a very slight muzzle, while other parts of her skull become slightly wider. Although the changes make her appear feline, she also looks human.

At least half of her body is covered in fur as she feels something shift in her hips. She rocks back and forth while still searching for her pet cat, although Hazel is nowhere to be seen. Again she becomes distracted when she feels a pain in her ass. She bends, turning enough to see behind her and finds a short appendage coming from right above her ass crack—a tail, with fur sprouting from it like the rest of her body. Each time she rocks her hips and feels the shift, she sees it grow slightly longer.

What’s happening? Why is this happening, and how do I stop it? Sshe does get some relief when she hears Hazel’s voice again in her head.

You’re changing into a cat, you doff.

A cat? The thought echoes in her head as she feels a new tingling—this time as her ears begin to move further up on her head. She feels stretch out wider, becoming shorter versions of elf ears. Her new ears sit near the top of her head, and every sound is magnified. She can hear the sounds of mice crawling through the walls. She can hear the wind rustling through the trees outside. More visible changes take effect on her belly and limbs. Her feet begin to thin out, absorbing her heel as new toes form, with the joints changing to accommodate a digitigrade stance. When the change is complete, she looks like herself and Hazel mixed together in a jumbled-up mess.

Yes, a cat. Hazel’s tone sounds irritated. You goofed up the spell again.

“Oh no,” Penelope gasps out loud. “I didn’t transform Hazel. I became her.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.