The War of 2020 - Cover

The War of 2020

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Chapter 8: Retaliation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Retaliation - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Morgan rolled around on the plush bed like an outstretched cat, enjoying the soft cotton against her bare skin. It took her a moment to realize she was actually in bed alone for once.

Her halo of brown curls were more of a bird’s nest this morning, probably from the drug induced chaos she experienced last night. All she wanted to do was jump into the shower and wash her body using the hottest water she could tolerate.

“My fucking head... , “ she whispered, squeezing her eyes closed. Her brain was scattered, having been poisoned by a toxic mix of hormones and party drugs, she felt sick to her stomach.

Getting up, she immediately felt the vertigo as her brain hit the front of her skull. She hadn’t felt like this since college, she was probably still a little fucked up. She stumbled toward the master bathroom, her hand pressed firmly to her head.

She didn’t notice Hunter watching her silently from a leather armchair, his foreboding presence invisible in the shadows. She was too busy trying to walk a straight line, stumbling as her legs wobbled under her. She didn’t remember much from last night but she remembered enough.

Joe and Hunter humiliated her, fucked her in front of all of their soldiers and enslaved Patty on top of everything else.

Dragging her feet to the bathroom, Morgan went directly into the large granite shower, turning on the steaming hot jets. Within moments, the entire room was completely fogged up as the scalding water ran freely from every showerhead.

Hunter quietly slipped into the bathroom behind her, stalking her like targeted prey. He has been patiently waiting for her to wake up, letting her sleep in the hopes that she would be more cooperative with him. He needed to get her to the Med Lab before he left for Central Command this afternoon.

Slipping his boxers off, he opened the sliding glass door, leaving it ajar behind him. Admiring her curvy silhouette through the steam, he quietly entered the shower careful to not make any noise as he approached her. He loved seeing her wet and flushed, with soapy bubbles running down her sun-kissed skin.

He could stare at her all day.

Moving behind her, he wrapped his brawny arms around her waist, pulling her body up against his. She spun around quickly, slipping out of his grasp and pushing away from him.

“No,” she said, holding her hand up to him in warning.

“What do you mean ‘No’?” he asked, amused.

“Don’t fucking touch me Hunter,” she warned, posturing aggressively. Her small body was wound up tight and ready to spring at any provocation.

“You can’t deny me what’s already mine,” he said with a sly grin, moving towards her. She raised her fists up in response, moving her wet hair to the side so she could see him better.

“I will never be yours,” she spat. She was hurt, genuinely upset that he enjoyed humiliating her in front of everyone. She looked at his hard naked body, watching his cock grow at her obvious distress.

“Come here Kitty. I promise I’ll be gentle,” he coaxed, slowing closing the gap between them.

“I’m going to make you pay for this asshole,” she warned.

“Mmm, sure you will,” he taunted, slowly stroking his heavy cock from base to tip. “You know I have no problem taking what belongs to me. Taking you.”

He moved for her first, reaching for her arms to pull her closer. She dipped low, punching him twice in the stomach before moving out of his reach.

“That’s for last night,” she growled.

He doubled over, holding his solid abs as he laughed heartily in pain. His wet black hair concealed his sinister grin as the water ran over his head. Without warning, he rushed her like a bull, wrapping his arms around her entire body. Squeezing her tight, he yanked her up against him, lifting her off the wet tile and into the air.

“No!” she yelled, kicking violently. She was struggling but he had a solid grip around her, constricting her limbs.

“Oh, you’re so wet for me,” he teased, sliding her slippery body against his. “I knew you wanted this.”

“Why are you even fucking here? Shouldn’t you be off torturing small animals or something,” she hissed.

“Isn’t that what I’m doing Kitty?”

Carrying her in his arms, he left the shower running on full blast as they walked out into the bedroom completely soaking wet.

Morgan’s called him every name in the book as she thrashed violently in his arms. She didn’t want to fuck, she was angry with him and she was angry that she had absolutely no power in this situation.

“You think a little noise is going to stop me? You know how much I love when you scream,” he said, squeezing her body tighter against his. She was ready to attack him, eager to hurt him like he hurt her.

She just needed her moment.

“After I fill your little pussy with my cum, you’re going to see the physician for your high blood pressure,” he said, matter of factly. He could feel her entire body recoil, jerking so hard she actually slipped out of his arms and onto the floor. Without hesitation, he jumped on her, pinning her down underneath him before she could run.

“Stop it! You are fucking going,” he barked into her ear. Seeing her moment, she lifted her knee sharply, hitting him right between his legs. He rolled off her with a pained groan, giving her just enough time to make a run for the door. She sprinted, naked and soaking wet toward the only way out of the bedroom.

Unfortunately, he got to her in seconds, pulling her back by her waist like a rag doll.

“You hit me again after how nice I’ve been?” he sneered, squeezing her hard. She went to kick him but he swung her body up into his arms, cradling her securely. Squeezing her limbs together, he rubbed his face in her damp curly hair.

“Now I have to beat your little ass on top of bringing you down to the Med Lab,” he scolded, holding her small body tightly against his chest. “Don’t you even care how busy we are today? Your Masters’ would appreciate it if you fucking behaved yourself for once so we can focus on killing these liberal fags.”

“What are you talking about? What are you assholes planning?!”

He carried her over to a steel bar that came up to her hips and forced her to bend over it. Her hip bones pressed into the bar, lifting her ass off the ground when she leaned over.

“You know I can’t tell you anything, I wouldn’t want you to fly away and spread the word.”

Standing behind her, he used his legs to keep hers forced open.

“Who can I tell? You’ve kept me here this whole fucking time,” she countered, struggling on the bar as he pressed against her back.

His hands ran over her heavy breasts, pulling at her erect nipples. Squeezing the warm globes, he enjoyed that they overflowed from his palms. He could feel her steady heartbeat through her chest, hammering harder as his cock grew against her ass.

“Like that’s ever stopped you before,” he laughed, moving his hands down her taut stomach. “I know you have a phone in your room, you will not be making anymore calls out moving forward. You can’t and won’t hide anything from me but I can and will hide everything from you.”

‘How could he know?!’ she thought, panicking. ‘What else does he know?’

“You fucking bastard,” she hissed, trying to figure out how he could have found the phone that she hid so well.

“I know it’s not fair,” he continued, relishing the fact that she had no idea AJ was under their control. “But it’s for your own good.”

She pulled away from him but he held her firm, using his body to push her down over the bar. She felt like she was being mounted by a fucking polar bear.

“It’s a good thing I love punishing you,” he whispered, securing her spread ankles to either end of the steel bar. With his chest firmly against her back, he kept her bent over to lock her wrists in place, forcing her to stay in the exposed position.

“You are fucking evil,” she spat, her ass high in the air while her face was almost to the floor. He laughed, walking to a nearby table to grab a flogger. With how badly she’s been, he decided to use one with a much thicker hide. Running his hand through his wet black hair, he walked back over to her, enjoying the view of her vulnerable pussy and ass.

“Evil?” he said leaning down to her ear. “That’s far too kind a word Kitty.”

She screamed, shaking her head as he walked behind her, slapping her ass with his hand.

“I hate you!” she cried out, her voice still hoarse from last night.

“Don’t say that, you’re hurting my feelings,” he pouted, rubbing his large hands over her plump ass. Grabbing the meaty flesh of her asscheeks, he squeezed her roughly, biting his fingers into her skin. Kneeling behind her, he kissed each mound before licking her pussy lips from behind.

“No, don’t touch... , “ she started, trying to fight the pleasure he was forcing on her. Ignoring her, he ran his long tongue slowly from her labia to her rosebud, making sure to get her completely wet along the way.

Returning to her pussy, he darted inside and out, enjoying the taste of her nectar as she started warming up to him. Swirling his tongue along her opening, he could feel her tight walls contract in excitement. She squirmed and struggled as he pressed his face into her, grabbing the steel bar to push his tongue further up her sheath.

Once he was satisfied that she was wet enough for him, he stood behind her again and began teasing her with his cockhead.

“Will you be a good girl and go see the physician?” he asked.

She was so angry, she tried to fight the burning desire building between her legs but she was still exhausted and broken down.

“Why don’t you just drug me and drag me there you fucking loser.”

“I would if I could Kitty but Doc says no more drugs for you. We can’t get a true read of your ... blood pressure, if we keep using them.” He pressed his cock into her tight hot pussy, feeling her pulling to get away from him as he moved deeper inside.

‘I hope she’s already pregnant,’ he thought, holding back his hips as he felt her try to adjust to him. He was not going to allow that, he wanted her to feel every inch.

This was her punishment after all.

Grabbing the steel bar with both hands, he slammed his hips against her ass in one powerful thrust.

“Ahh!” she cried out, the shock from his entire length entering her knocked the air from her lungs. He stood still, completely buried inside of her pussy as she was forced to take him bent over the bar. Grinding his cock into her, he ran the flogger over her back, tracing goosebumps across her wet skin.

“You will go,” he ordered, pulling his cock out of her and lashing her ass hard.

“Understood?”

She clenched her teeth in anger, refusing to respond to him.

“Oh, silence now?” he asked, forcing his cock back into her pussy in another hard thrust. She grunted softly, feeling him fill her again as the flogger ran over the back of her thighs. He rolled his hips into her, pumping his cock in deep strokes before taking it out again and slamming the leather whip down onto her ass.

She whimpered but didn’t scream, holding it in as he laughed menacingly behind her.

“I can’t believe you are staying quiet. I will have to tell Murph about this,” he said, forcing his cock back into her wet pussy. Fucking her hard and deep, he held onto the steel bar to give himself more power to thrust into her contorted body. His uncut cock rubbed roughly against her g-spot, making maintaining her silence increasingly impossible.

He quickly found that he did not like her being quiet for too long. He needed to hear her while they fucked, he enjoyed all the noises she made and she knew this about him. So he fucked her harder, hoping that she would relent and scream by sheer force.

“Are you ready to go?” he rasped.

She whimpered quietly but did not say more, so he hit her with the flogger again, eliciting nothing.

He was getting angry now.

“Answer me!” he yelled, fucking her pussy roughly before stepping back from her and slamming the flogger down on her ass again in four hard lashes.

Silence.

He growled, dropping the flogger and shoving his cock into her pussy to the hilt forcefully. She remained silent, still not responding to his abuse. He fucked her hard for a few moments before he looked down at her ass and saw the blood on his hand.

Horrified, he stopped suddenly, pulling out from her in an instant. Tracing his finger lightly over the welt, he touched the red slash across her asscheek and saw it was caused by his brutal whipping.

“Fuck...” he whispered, shocked that he actually damaged her skin.

She remained silent, focusing on her breathing as he unlatched her ankles and wrists. She couldn’t feel the cut, her entire ass burned from being whipped. She was just happy he stopped because she was getting too close to cumming and could not give him that satisfaction.

Picking her up into his arms, he cursed himself as he carried her back to the bed. “I’m so sorry Morgan. Fuck ... I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

She immediately put on a pity party for herself, sensing that for once in his life he actually felt bad for hurting someone. As soon as he put her down on the bed, she turned away from him, feigning soft whimpers of pain like an abused puppy. She did the whole bit; whimpers, small gasps of fear and little shakes.

She winced as he tucked her in, making his heart drop into his stomach. Lying in bed pretending to be hurt, she marvelled at the complete change in his demeanor. The evil beast he was moments ago has vanished, as did his rough treatment and words. He was now a worried lover, sorry for what he’d done and unsure what to do next.

“Kitty... ?”

“Please ... go,” she whispered, through trembling lips, still hiding under the blankets from him.

With a heavy sigh, he obliged, leaving the room sullen and guilt-ridden.

Morgan grinned, quickly getting up from the bed as soon as he was gone. She touched the superficial scratch on her asscheek and laughed to herself.

It continued to amaze her that they never saw their brutal rape and enslavement of her as actual abuse, it was just training for their personal breeding slave.

Only physical cuts or bruises on her skin were considered a problem to them. She knew they saw her as property but she never really understood it until now. She’s been using normal logic when she needs to change her entire way of thinking.

If she was their mutual property and one of them ‘damaged’ her, she wondered what would happen if the other found out.


Jack approached the hidden entrance to the UPP HQ cave system and saw something out of place. The normal rock pattern left at the entrance didn’t look right, it was disturbed by the last person who entered and not reset back into place.

It was a small code, one that wasn’t written in the books. Anytime you enter this cave system you must reset a rock pattern in the dirt if you’ve disturbed it to show you are UPP affiliated. If you go in without resetting it, you shouldn’t have entered.

Jack readied his rifle as he slowly walked into the dark cave, heading towards the winding tunnels that he knew all too well.

‘These Nazis think they’re fucking slick,’ Jack thought, slowly pushing a stone wall to close the hidden entrance.

Sealing them all inside.


CG Barberi took a long drag from his cigar as he slowly walked around his prisoner’s crumpled body. CG Kelly brought him a bunch of Cubans as a gift, he would probably give him that slave he’s been enjoying in return for his generosity.

CGB turned back around and kicked the man in the stomach again, this time eliciting the agonal cries he was looking for. He was wound up tight and needed to relax. He was frustrated by what happened with Morgan and knew that if he didn’t hurt something, he was going to fucking explode.

“Please, Sir!,” the prisoner screamed, pulling his legs into the fetal position. “No more ... I’ll do anything. Just stop...”

CGB pushed his boot into the man’s stomach where he had just kicked him. Pressing hard, he glared down at him in disgust. “Of course you would do anything to avoid a little pain,” he started, lifting his foot up.

“YOU. ARE. WEAK!” he yelled, viciously smashing his boot down onto the man’s body with each word. CGB felt the familiar pleasant sensation of his tension releasing with each stomp. As much as Morgan was cathartic for his black heart and soul, only pain and torture could clear his mind.

Today was the first time he actually lost control and physically hurt her. Her refusal to go to the Med Lab was totally unacceptable to him. Something that affects her health and the health of their future family was not up for debate.

With her being so unreasonable, he quickly got lost in the moment, whipping her ass a bit too hard. For any other slave the injury would be nothing, a scratch that was hardly fatal.

For her though, any damage to her body mattered. Her body was their mutual property, it would be the vessel for their lovemaking, their children, their future. When Murph first approached him about branding her using Rule 23, he promised that he would never torture or beat her without his consent or him present. He broke that promise and broke their Code.

Murph was going to fucking kill him.

Torturing and beating prisoners has been one of the best coping skills he’s ever come up with to avoid hurting her like this. When she gets him frustrated, which is damn near every day, he just goes downstairs to the holding cells and tortures a prisoner, releasing his pent up aggression.

He didn’t think he would need to do that today because she was already so broken down from last night. She wasn’t supposed to actually say ‘No’ to him.

Yet she did.

“My fucking face!” the prisoner wailed, jerking on the floor. CGB looked down at the man bleeding from his mouth apathetically. Flicking the ashes of his cigar onto him, he began slowly walking around his abused body again.

Still thinking about her.

He knew she was just trying to be tough because she was humiliated and demeaned, used in front of hundreds of soldiers and was embarrassed by it. She hated being put on display to such a large crowd.

CGB on the other hand, loved showing her off and forcing her to submit to them in public. His infatuation with her was slowly evolving into an obsession to completely control her. He normally didn’t mind the games she played with him because he never saw her as an actual player. Now that he knew she was a Dove, he needed to dominate her a bit more thoroughly to establish control again.

She could turn into an actual threat with some of her abilities if he didn’t keep her in line. Which was just another reason why he wanted her so badly, a good mother should be equally as dangerous as she is nurturing. With the right training Morgan will be perfect, she just had a little too much hope and freewill.

He would take care of that soon enough.

“Stop flinching!” CGB yelled, kicking the prisoner hard in the back. The man screamed, loud enough for the entire basement to hear. CGB knelt down and grabbed his face, pressing the lit end of his cigar into the man’s forehead. The prisoners’ screams faded in his ears like radio static, helping him decompress and unwind.

“Keep screaming,” he growled, slamming his head against the concrete floor over and over again. Standing back up, CGB continued to think about her as he took another long drag from his cigar.

It was still cherried.

CGB heard his cell phone go off. He answered without looking, knowing it was Murph because he was late.

“Where the fuck are you? We are about to roll out of here in 10.”

CGB paused for a moment and considered if he should tell him about Morgan.

“I’m leaving now, Kitty’s just giving me a hard time. I think I’m going to have the physician come up here to check her out. She’s too wound up.”

Murph laughed, “He will need an escort, she’s probably still upset about last night.”

“She’s definitely upset... , “ CGB responded.

“That’s fine, she’ll get over it. I had the boys up here take a look around the Command Center’s system for anything else on her Dove status. From what they gathered she has a solid record of successful Combat Missions, specifically in regards to killing soldiers not fucking them. We might even be her first from what it looks like. She’s also listed as inactive- out of state DND, visiting family in Washington.”

“If she was focused on Combat Missions she probably knows way more information than she realizes.” CGB mused, ashing his cigar on the now unconscious prisoner.

“We should hold off on telling anyone about this until we have the full picture. Last thing I want is for Wagner to challenge our branding because it was done under false pretenses.”

“For once, I think you’re right. I’ll leave Mills in charge of her and head down,” CGB responded.

“Sounds good. Smyth is staying behind to keep an eye on everything too. Hurry the fuck up, we already bombed two supply bridges and you missed the show.”

CGB hung up the phone with mixed emotions.

Doves just like UPP fag*ots were brainwashed to believe they had moral and intellectual superiority over Conservatives. It was very difficult to reverse that thinking, especially for a Dove that was a fighter and not a whore. They still believe they will win in the end because they are ‘right’.

CGB knew only the winners of War get to decide who’s fucking right.

Liberals, even with the help of beautiful Doves like Morgan, didn’t have the ability to do what it took to actually win. To kill those that needed to die and enslave those that couldn’t protect themselves was something only the Nationalists could do.

He personally looked at Doves like an adorable paramilitary. Their main goal was to protect, save and free innocent life. An honorable cause, something akin to the Peace Corps. if they participated in War. Their efforts were in vain though because they usually ended up helping useless infertile fuck-slaves, while using their own fertile bodies to manipulate men in power.

Neither the Nationalists nor the UPP outright supported or opposed Doves. Both sides sought them out, as they were useful against anyone with a cock and eyes.

The UPP fall all over themselves trying to help them because they are actually successful at infiltrating Compounds and gathering Intel.

With how valuable Doves are he felt much better knowing that she’s safely branded and enslaved with him on the Compound. He could finally focus on wiping those UPP fucks clean off the map.

They were going to have some fun getting closer to that goal today and he couldn’t wait.

He was feeling better already.


“Open the door Miss or I will break it down,” Squad Leader Mills growled, slamming his fist against the dark wooden panel.

“Break it down with what? Your wittle baby hands?” Morgan mocked, audibly pushing furniture in front of the door to block it.

Mills rubbed his temple, looking at the solid door warily. “What did I do to deserve this God?” he mumbled, wishing he never agreed to be her personal guard.

CG Barberi told Mills that he punished the whore a little too hard trying to force her to go down to the Med Lab. The Commanders were all working on a large attack against the UPP today, so now it was up to Mills to deal with this bratty fucking bitch and it all had to be done totally hands off.

Because she’s spoiled rotten, they are just going to have the physician come up to her room to conduct the follow up. Mills was pissed because injured soldiers don’t even get that kind of special treatment.

Thankfully, Mills was also given direct permission by CG Barberi to handle her with his ‘best judgement’, having proven himself to them with her recent outbursts. Mills was more than eager to start passing down some judgement onto this bitch.

“Griffin, Loundry come take this fucking door down!” Mills ordered, motioning for his soldiers to proceed.

“Don’t touch my door asshole!” Morgan screamed from the room.

“Open it then,” Mills responded calmly.

“No!”

“Then we’re taking it down!”

“Fine! I’ll open it,” Morgan lied.

“Go ahead then,” Mills said waiting to hear furniture move.

Instead, after a few minutes a piece of paper slipped under the door.

It read:

Dear Edward,

Kill yourself. 💋

❤ Miss O’Bryan

“Argh, this fucking bitch! Take the damn door down now!” Mills ordered.

Morgan giggled as she sat on the floor hooking the last few chain links together. She was stalling for time, trying to finish linking the long chain before they got into her bedroom and saw what she did.

Tearing every one of them down from the canopy bed and furniture, Morgan made a long lead that she was going to use to descend from the bedroom window.

Hooking the chain around one of the sturdy bed posts, she looped her foot into the other end and wrapped a good amount of length around her forearm. Morgan could hear soldiers using power drills on the hinges of her door, getting ready to take it down.

Walking up to the window she opened it wide and looked out into the courtyard. It was mid-day and hot as Hell. There were no soldiers out because of the raids they were conducting which made this the perfect time for Morgan to give her free climbing chops a try. She tossed the chain outside and swung her legs out the window. She paused to consider what she was doing, she was pretty high up and this wasn’t exactly the best idea.

She also didn’t even really have a plan, she was just upset that things were falling apart so rapidly and wanted to get away from that fucking physician. She was doing so well not that long ago and now she’s been totally compromised and humiliated.

Patty was going to be so disappointed in her.

It was way worse than she thought it would be, she knew they would be fucking twisted but she thought they were still at least human.

Morgan took a mental step back, reminding herself she could learn from this and do better. She would never forget what they did to her but she couldn’t dwell on it.

She was going to continue to do what she came here to do.

Taking a deep breath she tested her weight against the chains. She was relying mostly on her ability to descend by free climbing and hoping the chain will catch her if she slips.

She turned and hung her body out of the window, letting the excess chain fall down toward the ground.

‘Slow and steady Morgy,’ she thought, soothing her nerves. Taking hold of the bricks one at a time, she shimmied over to another window on her left, slowly working her way toward the third story rooftop. She could still hear the power tools working on her door as she moved. She blocked the door with enough furniture to buy her a few minutes at least.

Thankfully she moved quickly with the help of the baby powder on her hands, giving her some traction against the brick. She could feel the hot sun on her back and wished she had a tshirt on instead of her white camisole, her black shorts were also no help as they barely covered her ass.

Sweaty palms were not something she needed right now but she could feel her body warming up.

She felt her foot hit the shingles of the 3rd floor rooftop and let out a relieved sigh. Stepping onto the platform, she unhooked part of the chain link, leaving some behind. Bringing the rest along with her, she moved to the back of the building to avoid being seen by returning soldiers. Finding a sturdy pipe, she repeated the process of securing the chain so she could descend again.

She didn’t have much chain left, maybe 15 feet or so and she was still at least 20 feet up. Descending slowly, she felt her arms burning and straining to hold her body weight with just her fingers.

‘Maybe you should have worked out more,’ she hissed to herself. Regretting that she’s just been wasting her free time eating candy with Alice instead of doing push ups.

She was almost to the 2nd floor when she felt her hands slipping, losing grip of the brick as the baby powder wore off.

“Fuck!” she screamed as she fell, feeling the chain hold tight at her ankle. Losing her grip, she was left suspended upside down and swinging in the air a few feet off the ground. “Ooff,” she groaned, her body having slammed against the brick wall during her fall. Unzipping her boots, she freed herself only to fall the last few feet directly onto her ass.

Standing up slowly, she brushed off her shorts, happy she decided to at least wear black stockings today. No boots meant no rough terrain though, turning from the building she looked around and couldn’t believe her eyes.

Hunter’s motorcycle.

He left it behind when he went to the Capitol, still parked in the back. Morgan made a beeline for it, hopeful that Hunter was arrogant enough to leave the keys inside.

She approached the behemoth black bike and sure enough his key sat right in the center console waiting to go.

She straddled it, revving it on with a thunderous roar. She kicked the stand up just in time to hear the shouting coming from an upstairs window as a soldier noticed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.