The War of 2020
Chapter 4: Commited

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Commited - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Morgan stood at the top of a small cliff, her feet submerged in a stream of cool water. It ran steadily into a pond a few feet below.

Diving in, she slipped underwater with a small splash, sending ripples throughout the surface. She did a few laps before floating on her back, looking up at the blue sky.

The pond was secluded and deep in the forest behind Hunter’s house, a small oasis she had all to herself.

It’s been 13 hours since the clock started ticking against her. With only about 36 hours to get to the drop point for her care package before it was too late, she was thinking over what to do next.

She knew she needed a plan because she was not having a fucking baby right now.

But it was so hot, she had forgotten how unbearable the south could get and needed to cool off. It wasn’t like she could go to the drop point early, so she decided to take a swim. Of course, without a suit she swam naked; making sure to strip right in front of her two new bodyguards, Mike and Ben.

They have been watching her since she woke up this morning, following her just about everywhere. Hunter assigned them to her while she was with him and she had a pretty good idea why. They were formidable, no matter how much she tempted or teased, they could not be distracted.

All business and no nonsense.

Swimming leisurely, she looked toward the beach at them. Both men were 6 ft of Italian muscle, with dark hair and sunkissed skin. They were tall, dark and silent, barely saying a word between the two of them. She liked them though, unlike all the other soldiers she’d met they had perfect manners.

They both stood suddenly, pointing their rifles toward the top of the hill. She saw a group of soldiers appear and begin to descend toward the pond. She stood up in the water to get a better look at them. They seemed normal enough, just five guys probably coming to take a swim.

Walking on her tiptoes through the sand, she swayed rhythmically making her way ashore. She enjoyed the feeling of the warm sun on her wet breasts and the cool water against her newly tattooed hips. The group of soldiers stopped approaching and stayed back, waiting patiently for her.

Morgan walked up to her guards, putting her hands on both of their shoulders. “Chill out guys, they’re just going swimming,” she said, lowering their arms. Slowly, they put down their rifles, relaxing their posture. Ben went to a small bag and took out a colorful towel, handing it to her.

“Thanks Ben,” she said, taking it.

Drying her hair first, she waved at the soldiers and watched them awkwardly wave back. Laughing to herself, she began drying off starting with her ankles. Bending over and arching her back, she ran the towel up her smooth brown legs, taking her time as she went towards her pussy.

Flipping her hair as she stood, she put the towel over her shoulders, shaking it back and forth to dry her back. She saw the group of soldiers watching her silently, probably enjoying the view. As she was pulling on her black shorts Mike’s phone went off. By the time she wiggled into her yellow camisole, he had hung up.

“It’s time to go see Captain General Barberi Miss,” he said, picking up the bag. Morgan groaned, today was her first night at Hunter’s house. She fucking loathed that place and was not looking forward to it at all.

They came up with a ‘schedule’ now that she’s branded. It worked out to be three alternating days a week with each of them and a day to herself. She didn’t really want to go to their homes, she just wanted to wander the compound getting information and breaking stuff.

Her guards started leading her up the hill towards Hunter’s cabin. Walking by the group of soldiers, one of them caught her eye. Standing in the back was a tall athletic man, silently studying her. He had several bruises in the process of healing on his face and a nasty scar along his neck.

None of that distracted from how handsome he was, with sandy blonde hair, and dark brown eyes he looked incredibly familiar. He had pale freckles and a strong nose that may have seen a fist or two before. He reminded her of a boy scout, which was probably why he had a bunch of bruises on his face.

Standing with her hands on her hips she stared right at him, trying her best to figure out who he was. “Hmmm,” she said aloud, looking him over. She grinned playfully, taking a step toward him. Her guards stopped walking, turning back to look at her. The other soldiers around him parted as she moved forward.

Looking directly into his eyes she watched his dilate as she walked up to him. He recognized her too. She hooked her finger in his collar pulling it down slightly. A nautical tattoo could be seen on his throat, one she remembered well.

“Jackson?” she whispered.

He was stunned; unable to speak, afraid that he would say the wrong thing and jeopardize the entire mission.

“Are you hot?” she asked, looking to see if he recognized the UPP coded greeting. “Cold as Hell Miss,” he whispered back, holding her gaze. Morgan smiled brightly, “Me too, better avoid the water.” She patted his chest before turning away from him, continuing up the hill. Her guards followed behind her and soon they were out of sight.

Once they were clear, the soldiers let out an exasperated breath. “Jesus Christ that was fucking close,” said Frank, putting away his hidden pistol. Jack felt his heart racing, his mouth was painfully dry.

She recognized him, she looked him right in the eyes and called him by his full name. Seeing her soft features, the full lips and wild curly hair, his memory didn’t do her justice. He hadn’t remembered the freckles she had that matched his, the small dimple on her left cheek or how tight and voluptuous her body was. He couldn’t believe she was captured at all, let alone here.

The absolute worst place she could possibly be.

Turning his mic back on, Jack continued to lead the group toward the pond. “Dispatch I need you to run a search on a captured slave.” They had stashed their gear in the area because it was normally secluded. He never thought she would be out here, now that he knew she was so close he had to act.

“Copy that. Name or description.”

“Name is unknown. Female under 30, multiracial and a UPP combat soldier. I think I saw her at the Gable Training Camp last year, maybe check the roster,” Jack said, walking up to the bush that held their gear.

“Stand by.”

Jack pulled out several heavy bags and began dispersing weapons and supplies to everyone. He had planned to set up camp for the night and attempt their mission at dawn. They came back to the compound to rescue three junior soldiers destined for death. They were kidnapped while gathering crops; a bunch of kids that have never even seen combat, they were still in training and just happened to be in uniform. He had no doubt they would be tortured and murdered if he didn’t intervene.

“Jack I have three names, Patricia Ward, Morgan O’Bryan and Jessica Torres. There aren’t many active female soldiers right now, let alone any that participate in the camps.”

Jack thought back, he remembered she was not a huge fan of alcohol which was funny because of her last name. “Run Morgan O’Bryan.”

“Copy that.”

Frank handed Jack the bag of weapons they had brought. He had come prepared for these fucks this time. With no shortage of weaponry and a thorough idea of the Center’s layout, he was confident they would be successful.

“Morgan O’Bryan is a Class 1 Dove Soldier. She has Level 1 clearance and is licensed in all Level 1 weapons. She has several Do Not Disturb orders out. Do not interfere with her Jack. Did you hear me? Do not interfere with her.”

“What?! She’s a Dove? How could she possibly have DND orders, she’s enslaved. Is she on a mission or something?” Jack asked, giving the bag back to Frank after inspecting it.

“The rest of her file is redacted. I have to send in a request to the Marshall, I’ll get back to you once I have it.”

Clicking off his mic Jack could not believe what he was hearing. She was a Dove. He had his suspicions with how she acted but now he knew for certain. He had never met an actual Dove before. They were a select few, specifically trained to conduct risky humanitarian missions. They were at the same skill level as him, a Special Operations Officer, but they focused on uniquely difficult orders.

Having DND orders meant someone high up approved of what she was doing and didn’t want anyone intervening. The normal chain of command would never authorise a mission with this level of risk.

DND orders or not, Jack needed to get her away from this place. She would never be safe as long as she was around CGB. He will eventually kill her, like he kills everything else.

“I’m going to take a walk to make sure the areas clear,” Jack said, heading into the forest.

She couldn’t have gotten too far.


Hunter stood on the back porch waiting for Morgan as she approached his cabin. She grimaced at the sight of him, arrogant as always his cocky grin did not bode well for her.

“Did you have fun?” he asked, meeting her at the bottom of the stairs with a hug. “It was fine,” she said, crossing her arms as she walked past him snobbily.

He followed her inside, nodding to Mike and Ben as they stood guard on the back porch. As soon as she was inside the den she stopped walking, turning to face him.

“Don’t try to do anything like last time again,” she warned. He looked down at her amused, “You don’t want me to make you cum again?”

She frowned, narrowing her eyes, “You know what I mean. Don’t do it again Hunter or else I’ll...”

He laughed, reaching for her, “Or else you’ll what?”

In an instant, she grabbed his wrist, pulling him down to the floor. He was caught by surprise but quickly recovered, dragging her down along with him. She pulled his arms behind his back twisting them hard. He quickly countered her, spinning his body to break her hold. Turning back towards her he pounced, pushing her onto her back against the hardwood floor.

“That’s it baby, keep fighting me,” he said, nuzzling her neck as he hovered over her.

She brought her knees to her breasts underneath him, bending back. Pushing up sharply, she used all of her weight to flip him over, getting on top of him. “Ha!” he exclaimed excitedly, as she sat on his chest. She dug her nails into his skin, holding his wrists down, “You’re such a fucking jackass.”

Grinning, he sat up straight, deadlifting her entire body weight. She fell back into his lap, upside down. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her in the awkward position.

“If you really don’t want to play with me, I’m willing to make a bet with you so you can leave.”

She tried to sit up but he held her still. “A bet? Yeah fucking right, you’ll just cheat.” He frowned looking down at her, “I wouldn’t cheat, I’m a man of my word, you know that.” She huffed, blowing her hair out of her face.

“What kind of bet?”

He moved his hands down her smooth legs, his eyes softening. “I want to grapple with you. I need to see what you’re capable of. What you can actually do.”

She looked at him confused, “You want to fight me?”

He shook his head smiling, “No, I would never hit you. Unless it’s your plump ass of course.”

She squirmed in his lap, “I’d hit you.”

He brushed her hair from her face, “If you win you can hit me and then leave.”

“What do you get if you win?”

His smile darkened, “You.”

“So you want to fight...”

“Grapple.”

“ ... I’d rather fight,” she mumbled.

His hands went down to her stomach, rubbing it softly, “I know you think you’re strong baby but I’m not so sure. I don’t think you could protect yourself from someone like me. Now that you’re mine, there are a lot of men that will come for you, that will try to hurt you.”

She scoffed, insulted. “You’re not the first giant jerkoff that thought he could beat me.”

Pressing her feet against his shoulders, she pushed hard into him, rolling backwards. Slipping herself out of his grasp, she tumbled back onto her knees in front of him. Standing up, she put her hands on her hips defiantly.

“I’m going to punch you in the fucking face for calling me weak, then I’m leaving,” she hissed. He stood up slowly, making a point to stand to his full height, towering over her. She did have experience fighting men like him but she usually had a weapon.

By usually, she meant always. She always had a weapon. It was a huge disadvantage to fight someone as big as Hunter unarmed.

“When I win, which I will,” he said, taking her chin in his hand, “you’re going to suck my cock and then I’m going to fuck MY pussy in my bed.”

She narrowed her eyes at him again. She was competitive by nature, never one to back away from a challenge. “Not going to happen. But you know who’s cock I’ve sucked? Joe’s.”

His pale eyes flashed with anger, she saw his jaw tense up as he glared down at her. She enjoyed pissing him off even more than Joe. “Are you going to hit me now?” she asked, mocking him. He unclenched his fists, relaxing his face.

“Bend over and I will.”

He stepped closer to her. “I’ll make it easy for you, I know you can’t protect yourself. I bet I can get my cock in you within 5 minutes.” She pushed back against his chest, “Hope your nose is as hard as your thick skull. I’d hate to break it when I punch you.”

He stripped off his shirt, flexing his hard tattooed chest. “I can’t wait to break you.” Opening the backdoor, he led her toward a field of soft thick grass, surrounded by dense forest.

Jack moved through the woods alone, following the tracks left by Morgan and her guards. He knew that Nazi’s house was nearby, he just hadn’t realized how close it really was. Looking through his binoculars, he saw a large wooden cabin affixed with several Nationalist and Conservative flags.

Jack saw her walk out the backdoor with CG Barberi, moving towards the yard. There were only the two guards from earlier outside, his soldiers could take them with a surprise attack.

He watched CGB circle around her, smiling menacingly as he sized her up. She stood in a defensive posture with her hands up, her demeanor calm. He cringed as the fucker lunged at her, wrapping his arms around her small frame. She was quick, sliding down and out of his grasp, pushing herself back between his legs. She grabbed both of them at the knees, knocking him to the ground.

Jack moved closer, his body tense and agitated. He wanted to intervene, he needed to stop this before she got hurt. Standing a few yards away, he could see that they were wrestling. From Jack’s perspective, it looked like he was just toying with her. He had a playful look in his eyes as she moved and pulled out of his grip, as if he was allowing it to happen. He looked like he was having fun with her.

Like a cat playing with a mouse.

Jack’s heart pounded as she misjudged the distance she had from him and was caught. He pinned her down on her back, straddling her thighs as he tore at her top. She thrashed under him, clawing at his chest. He pulled the rest of her tank top off revealing her big soft breasts. She was pressed against the grass, her curly hair strewn around her head. CGB bent down to her jerking body, his mouth going for her dark pink nipples. Jack held up his rifle, pointing it directly at his back.

She twisted under him until she got a leg free, using his body as leverage, she propelled herself away from him with a hard kick. Jack heard CGB growl as he went for her again, no longer playful. Morgan stood back up, brushing off her shorts as she dodged him. Moving fluidly, she sidestepped him multiple times like a professional boxer.

Watching her gracefully float outside of his grasp was hypnotizing, she was quick and nimble, like a lethal ballerina.

As good as she was, he was just simply bigger and stronger. As soon as he actually got his hands on her, she was at a disadvantage again. He pulled her back down to the ground, forcefully ripping her shorts apart. Jack could hear her cursing as he clawed at the rest of her clothes. Jack looked through the binoculars again; he saw her kicking at him as he undid his belt. He held her right ankle firmly, keeping her leg raised off the ground.

Jack lifted up his rifle again, ready to blow the bastards brains out. “Jack, stand down,” whispered Frank in his ear. Jack turned to see Frank and Pete crouched beside him. “They have dozens of troops nearby at the Stables, don’t do it Jack. We can come back for her.”

Jack looked through the binoculars again and saw CGB on top of her back as she writhed under him. He hooked his arms under her hips, thrusting into her as she pulled away, reaching for the grass. Jack could hear his evil laugh as he fucked her harder, grinding into her squirming body. The visual of him raping her imprinted in Jack’s mind, leaving a vivid memory.

He turned away, punching a nearby tree in anger.

“We will watch the cabin and conduct a rescue for her,” said Frank, putting a hand on his back. Jack looked up one last time and saw CGB putting her kicking body over his shoulder, carrying her back inside. His deep laugh still echoed throughout the forest, ringing loud in Jack’s ears.


CGB held her body tight as he brought her inside. Slapping her bare ass hard, he carried her directly to his bedroom, dropping her on his bed.

“You fucking cheated, we didn’t even time it!” she complained, bouncing onto the mattress. He took two of the chains at the headboard and secured them around her wrists quickly, before she could get away.

“You are a sore loser,” he teased, flipping her over. Getting behind her, he pushed his hard cock back into her pussy, grabbing her stomach from behind.

“Hunter!” she cried out, as he barrelled through her. He held her hips firm, pushing her shoulders down into the black silk bedding. “You belong to me now slave. I gave you a chance to leave and you lost,” he rasped in her ear.

She tried to talk back but he slammed into her pussy harder, muffling her words into the bed. Straining to get away, she was unwilling to submit to him, indifferent to losing the bet. She was a stubborn fighter, a slave that would need constant reinforcement from him.

Something he was more than happy to provide.

“First you are going to suck me with those beautiful lips,” he said holding her shoulders down. “Then you will take my cock like a good girl the rest of the night,” he continued, pumping into her roughly.

“Fuck ... You... , “ she gasped, pinned underneath him. He was setting an example, she could feel him hold her tighter every time she pulled away, pushing deeper into her pussy in retaliation.

“You are the most disobedient slave I have ever had,” he growled, grabbing her bouncing tits. He mauled them, roughly pinching her nipples as he covered her entire body with his. He pushed all the way into her pussy hard before pulling out suddenly, making her fall beneath him.

He was just getting started.

Unclipping the chains that held her arms from the headboard, he looked down at her sternly, “If you bite my cock, I’m going to call Murph over here to watch me paddle your ass black and blue.”

Taking a chain in each hand, he held them tight, reining her in as she moved away from him on the bed. “You are going to learn... , “ he grunted pulling her to him, “ ... who is in control.”

He was strong enough to pull her in one hard jerk but he didn’t want to hurt her wrists. So he relaxed his hold, making sure he was careful to allow her enough slack to pull away without hurting herself.

She shook her head pulling from him again. It wasn’t that she didn’t want to suck his cock, she did. She just didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of it. He was such an arrogant prick, she knew what he was doing. He was testing her boundaries and she was failing miserably. She didn’t want to give in to him on anything else. Looking up, she could see him holding the chains around her wrists, his eyes focused intently on her.

Her pussy was soaking wet and uncomfortably empty. ‘Stop it, you stupid bitch,’ she thought, scolding herself.

Laying on his back, his hard cock stood waiting for her warm mouth. He slowly wrapped the chains around his fists, dragging her closer to him with each rotation. When her hands were at his hips, he grabbed her wrists holding them tight. She looked up at him, unsure of what would happen if she bit him.

Would he really paddle her? He spanked her pretty hard before so she wouldn’t put it past him. He stared her down, pulling her closer as he put his hand behind her head.

“Suck it,” he ordered.

Pulling her head down, he lifted his hips up, forcing himself past her soft lips. He felt her teeth for a moment but she didn’t bite down. He groaned as his cock was surrounded by the warm slickness of her mouth. Her tongue moved around tentatively at first, but soon she started to circle his cocks’ bulbous head, exploring it delicately.

He shuddered as she flicked and swirled her tongue under and around the tip, using her full lips to massage his foreskin up and down. He loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth but her submitting to him is what really got him off. She didn’t bite him, she is sucking his cock after he mounted, chained and fucked her.

Her house training was going well.

He could still feel her pulling from him though, trying to use her hands. He wasn’t having it. She was not controlling anything from this point forward, that little bit of fun was over.

He pushed his cock up into her mouth, holding her wrists down to keep her head still. He kept going until he felt his cock hit the back of her hot throat, testing to see if she’d bite him.

She didn’t.

Hunter smiled, pulling his cock out of her mouth. Sitting up, he held her chained wrists together in one fist high above her head. “What are you doing?” she panted, kneeling in front of him.

Attaching the chains to the top of the bedpost he turned her around, kneeling behind her. Pressing against her asscheeks, he felt her start to struggle, moving away from him again. He put his hand over her mouth, holding her close as he lined his cock up with her pussy.

Holding his hand over her mouth, he thrust deep into her, pleased by how amazingly tight and slick she was every time he did. She felt him force himself all the way into her before she could brace herself.

“I just wanted you to taste your Master’s cock,” he taunted, grinding into her. She screamed against his hand, furious at him. He pumped his cock into her hard from behind, enjoying the small grunts she made every time his hips slammed against her ass. He could hear the curses she was trying to say, feeling her mouth trying to move his hand.

“Did you say something?” he asked, laughing into her hair. He fucked her harder as he muffled her screams of anger. Her wiggling to get away from him just helped drive his cock deeper into her pussy.

“Take it baby,” he purred in her ear, feeling her start to buck under him. She tried to close her knees but he remained between them, his heavy balls slapping loudly against her pussy lips.

He felt the vibrations of her words as she yelled against his hand. The jingle of her chains as she pulled against them was music to his ears. She slowly would be trained to enjoy this, to enjoy what he wanted to do to her.

Everything he wanted to do to her.

“Lets see what your pussy has to say,” he whispered, kissing her neck. Taking his free hand, he brought it down to her pussy, rubbing her sensitive lips while pumping into her.

“You’re so wet,” he moaned, “Is my little slave excited?” She squirmed under him as his fingers touched her clit, circling around it. Her screams morphed into moans, making his cock swell even more inside of her. He was enjoying every inch of her burning body, especially the raw reactions he coaxed from it.

She fought the climax that hovered right over her, prickling at her skin like static electricity. Even she couldn’t hold out forever, he was steadily wearing her down. She had hoped fucking them would get easier as time went on but it hasn’t. She was a total novice compared to them and had no control in the bedroom at all.

She gasped as her pussy contracted around his cock, letting him know that he had won again. She shook under him, a rush of heat pulsing through her. He held her hips tight as she came, keeping his strokes hard and deep.

It didn’t take long before his cock twitched, feeling her pussy convulse around it. He groaned roughly, emptying his balls inside of her womb in thick bursts. She sighed, hanging her head defeated. He was perfectly content behind her, his cock buried in her warm pussy as she remained chained to his bed.

A sharp knock against his bedroom door a few moments later tore him from euphoria. Pulling out of her reluctantly, he stormed to the door naked, swinging it open angrily.

“Who the fu... ?!”

Murph stood in front of him frowning deeply. His eyes went from CGB to Morgan; naked and chained to his bed, her curvy body was flushed red and bent over doggystyle. It was obvious she had just been fucked, her body was still shaking and slick with sweat. Clearing his throat, Murph kept his eyes straight to avoid losing his mind at the sight of her.

“Did you forget that we had a meeting 45 fucking minutes ago?” Murph said impatiently. CGB rubbed the back of his neck, grinning sheepishly, “Shit sorry Red, I got caught up here. Give me a minute.” Cursing to himself, he pulled on a pair of boxers moving around the room to grab his clothes.

He had completely forgotten about the Combat Meeting today and had lost track of time. He went back to the bed releasing Morgan’s chains as she caught her breath, oblivious to Murph standing at the door.

“I will be back to finish playing with you soon baby, I have to go get some work done,” he said, kissing her forehead. She fell to the bed, exhausted. CGB walked back to Murph smiling, pleased with his handiwork. “We got a notice from Central Command... , “ Murph started as CGB closed his bedroom door, locking it behind him. They soon left the house heading back to the Center.

Morgan laid in bed dazed from the ferocity of Hunter’s lovemaking. She thought he had been bad before, apparently he was going easy on her. She sat up and looked around, he had removed all the weapons from his room knowing she would be here.

She saw a table that she remembered had torture equipment on it before. Now it was full of snacks, apple juice, books and a vase of yellow tulips. ‘Don’t even touch it,’ she thought, looking over at the spread. She walked over to the black door and jiggled the handle.

It was bolt locked.

She needed to get out while she had a chance to look through the house alone. Glancing up, she saw a bucks head mounted on the wall. She climbed onto a nearby bookshelf and pulled it down, inspecting it’s sharp antlers. Walking back to the door, she wedged it between the handle and the door’s wooden frame, using it like a crowbar.

The wood splintered as she pulled on it.

Using her leg against the door, she pulled hard until she heard the wood crack and split apart all the way up the frame. With enough force it came off the wall, leaving the door and its lock still intact. She put the bucks head down as she pushed the door open, walking out of the bedroom. She peeked out the window and saw her two guards still standing outside in the backyard.

Walking around, she soaked in as much as she could about the house. It was quite nice, a beautiful cottage style cabin with an open living space centered around a large brick fireplace. She looked at a metal desk in the corner near the kitchen, it looked like he spent most of his time there by the bottles and papers stacked on it. Hunter seemed to have a bad habit of leaving documents thrown around. Picking up some of the papers scattered on his desk, she saw exactly what she was looking for.

Troop logistics.

He discarded the papers because once they completed his order, they were useless to him. She read some of the pages over and saw that almost every supply drop they had came from Virginia and Kentucky.

They all went through Charleston first before they were dispersed around the state to almost 20 checkpoints. She also saw where they kept one of their armories off site. She could give her UPP mentor the coordinates to attack it.

She sat at Hunter’s desk naked, sifting through the documents. Unaware that Jack watched her through a nearby window.


Jack studied her from the forest, focusing his binoculars to get a better look. She was naked and alone, reading papers at a desk. He scanned over her body feeling his cock twitch in response to her. He had imagined what she looked like when they were training together but seeing her at the pond and now up close ... he understood why these Nazi’s were trying so hard to keep her enslaved.

She had such beautiful natural tits, perked up and full, they looked so soft. Unlike Nazi’s, UPP soldiers either dated women or had consensual sex with a well paid prostitute. He hadn’t had sex in a few months, focusing exclusively on gathering intel from the compound. The lack of romance never bothered him until now.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.