The War of 2020
Chapter 3: Betrayal

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Betrayal - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Sitting at the telecom station in the Center, Murph rolled in his chair, kicking his feet up on the desk. He hated waiting for others, it was a waste of his time. CGB leaned against a brick wall to his left, his bulky arms crossed as he bounced a tennis ball against the floor impatiently.

“These fucks do this shit on purpose,” CGB sneered, walking over to his chair. Finally, after waiting almost ten minutes for a thirty second conversation, the red light flashed on the monitor, advising that Captain General Kensington of Louisiana was on.

“Afternoon CG Barberi, CG Murphy. Sorry, I”m late. Got caught up with these fucking floods, UPP fuckers tried to break the upper levee’s.”

“Afternoon Commander. How are the boys? CG Clarke?” asked CGB, ignoring his apology. “Good, good,” he said, cracking a smile as he took off his worn baseball cap. “I hear you found yourself a slave to give you some sons. I would hope you’re checking in with some good news?”

Murph held up a manila envelope, “All clear by Dr. Porter. We will send these to you after the ceremony is done.”

“When did you want to complete the ceremony so I can notify everyone?” CG Kensington asked, taking out a book on the monitor. Murph looked to CGB who smiled. “The sooner the better, maybe tonight,” he said, bouncing the tennis ball against the brick wall.

“Alright, if anything they can just watch the recording later. It will happen when it happens, I don’t like deadlines,” added Murph, standing up. “As long as you send out the notice when you’re ready, that’s all that really matters,” replied CG Kensington, writing in the book.

Signing off, Murph went toward the door. “I’m gonna get back before she wakes up,” he said.

“Okay, I’ll probably take her down to the stables later, get her out of that fucking house,” CGB replied, taking out his phone. “Doc is on standby in case she remembers anything.”

Murph nodded, dropping the manila envelope into a secure bin as he headed out the door.


Morgan woke up in a cold sweat gasping for air. Sitting up straight, the blanket fell from her naked chest, exposing her clammy skin to the air. She felt her hands shake as her heart pounded in her chest.

‘What the fuck is wrong with me?’ she thought, shaking her head clear. Murph was beside her, quickly taking her in his arms. “Are you okay?” he asked softly. She looked around the bright room, confused and disoriented.

“I ... I guess I had a nightmare,” she said, sinking into him. “Do you want to talk about it?” he asked, holding her. She shook her head, closing her eyes. “No, no it’s okay. Do you know what time it is?” Murph reached over to the nightstand, grabbing his phone. “Looks like we slept in, it’s after two already.”

She put her hand to her temple; it felt like she had slept for days, like time was warped. Murph put his phone back, neglecting to tell her she had actually been asleep for well over 16 hours.

It was already the next day.

Murph ran his hand over her hips, kissing her head. “I’m sorry you had a bad dream,” he said. “Its okay, I used to have them a lot. It’s just been a while,” she said, softly touching his tattooed arm. He frowned looking down at her, he didn’t know she had nightmares before.

Pulling the blanket back, Murph exposed the rest of her beautiful body. “I can make you feel better,” he said, moving to kneel in front of her legs. She smiled groggily, opening up for him. He enjoyed the sight of her waking up, rubbing her eyes adorably as she stretched her arms out. Leaning down, he kissed her soft stomach, making his way down to her pussy. Stopping to kiss her hips, he visualized the spot where his branded initials would go. He liked the right side.

She massaged her tits as he started exploring her pussy. She felt him lick her clit first, making her jump unexpectedly. Holding her hips down, he ran his tongue over the sensitive area before going lower to taste her. Sweet as usual, he pressed his tongue into her, swirling inside her sheath as she squirmed under him. She felt her face growing hot as she ran her fingers through his thick red hair.

“You taste so good,” he said, looking up. His eyes melted her, taking the rest of her defenses down. “You feel so good,” she said, her head falling back against the pillows. He licked her clit again, running his tongue along its hood.

Pulling his hair, she lifted her hips up to his face, moaning softly as she came into his mouth. Licking her thoroughly, he felt his cock straining against the thin fabric of his boxers, begging to be inside of her.

Sitting up on the bed, she took his chin in her hand, lifting him up to her. Kissing him deeply, she rolled him under her, pushing him onto his back. Crawling down between his legs, she opened his boxers taking out his hard cock. Wrapping her soft hand around it, she moved her curly hair to the side of her head, looking up to him with a half-smile.

Looking down at her, he watched as her warm mouth covered the tip, feeling her tongue trace around it. “Christ... , “ he moaned, his hips arching up into her mouth. She pumped his shaft while her mouth made its way down, circling around it slowly. Her other hand started to play with his heavy balls, cupping them softly.

Moving her hand away, she started deep throating him, using both hands to gently tug and massage his balls. Murph grabbed a fist of her hair, forcing her head down further. She responded by pressing two fingers right against his taint, sending a shock through his system that he’d never felt before. She giggled around his cock, satisfied with herself.

Jolting up from the sensation, he was knocked back down when she took his balls into her warm mouth, licking them as she stroked his cock. “Morgan... , “ he groaned, watching her ass wiggle in the air as she suckled them. She put her mouth back over his cock as she felt his balls start to tighten and twitch. Taking him deep again, she used her tongue to rub the base of his shaft, encouraging him to cum.

Taking her soft face in his hands he pumped long strokes up into her mouth, looking at her intently as he came down her throat. She never wavered; holding his gaze the entire time, mesmerizing him with her beautiful brown eyes. It was much better with her awake, he didn’t want to fuck her any other way.

Swallowing his cum, she lifted her head up, brushing her long hair against his thighs softly. Murph’s hands went down to her, lifting her onto his chest. Holding her close, he groaned when his phone went off on the nightstand. Sitting up, he grabbed it and saw a text from CGB:

‘Red, they found another fucking UPP base only 50 kilometers from us while surveying the crop damage. I’m taking Team A hunting, did you want to join in?’

Looking over to her, he saw her lying with her eyes closed, already falling back asleep. Murph smiled, texting CGB:

‘I’ll meet you at the armory in 15.’

Tucking her back into bed, he quickly got dressed before heading out the door. Opening it to a dozen soldiers, he pulled Squad Leader Ludlow aside gripping his shoulder tightly.

“If she gets out of this fucking apartment, I’ll have your rank and badge Lud,” Murph said looking him square in the eyes. “She will probably try to escape, she already did it once. If she does get away and something happens to her, it will be your ass that I’m coming for.”

“Yes Sir!” he responded, saluting.

“I’ll check in with you soon,” Murph said, slapping the soldier’s back as he walked down the hall.


CGB loved the smell of fire, anytime he got to watch flames devour something, he took a deep breath in to savor it. Perched high above the tree line, he watched several UPP soldiers trying to salvage their burning crops.

“Virginia did a good job,” CGB said, looking over the damage. Murph focused his binoculars on one soldier in the field that stood out. He was covered in soot and visibly working harder than everyone else around him. “Does he look familiar?” Murph asked, pointing toward the man. CGB looked through his binoculars and grit his teeth. He would recognize that fucker anywhere.

“So this is where that fag*ot came from. That’s the little shit that escaped from us,” he sneered. CGB put his hand up motioning for Lead Captain Smyth to come over. Smyth had always represented Team A, the elite soldiers trained to complete the most sensitive and brutal missions of the Conservative Army. He had been busy knocking out radio towers the past few days.

“We need to find us some fuckers that will talk. I want all the details about this shithole we can get.” CGB said, watching the escapee drive off on a four wheeler. Murph frowned, looking over the burning crops toward the thick forest. “They are spread out all over the woods. Take your Team and follow their tracks. I want to know where they are going.”

Smyth smiled, putting a cigarette to his lips. “No problem, how many do you want?” Murph looked at CGB, “Go for three,” CGB said, “and try to get that fucking cunt back. No one escapes from us.” Saluting them with a grin, Smyth turned away to lead his Team.

“They are way too fucking close to the compound,” Murph said, taking out his phone. Texting Squad Leader Ludlow, Murph considered relocating Morgan to another residence. The Center was a prime target for attack.

“If they could take us they would have already done it when they attacked the grain barn. They are weak, trying to stay under the radar like fucking roaches,” CGB replied.

Murph’s phone buzzed with a text back from the Squad Leader Ludlow: ‘Asleep, no attempts to leave.’

Murph smiled, thinking back to this afternoon with her.

“Alright, lets go hunting.”


Morgan laid perfectly still in bed as a soldier walked into the room to check on her. She was naked with just a white blanket tangled between her legs, barely covering her pussy. Listening to his footsteps she knew he was alone, she could feel him peering over the footboard looking at her body.

Morgan remained relaxed, breathing softly as she cooed in her ‘sleep’. It didn’t take much longer for her to hear the familiar sound of a zipper falling down. She fought the urge to smile.

Fucking idiot.

Peeking slightly, she saw him looking down at her, pumping his cock in his hand. She waited a few moments before turning toward him sleepily, her big tits now arched and in full view. Teasing was not only fun, it was one of her favorite manipulation tactics. Once she heard his breathing quicken, she opened her eyes to look up at him.

Startled, he stumbled back a few steps from her. Sitting up quickly, Morgan knelt on the bed, jiggling her tits a little in the process. “You don’t have to stop... , “ she said sweetly. Running her small hands over her breasts, she looked at him innocently, tempting him to come closer to her.

He stood still for a moment, she could see the gears turning in his head as he weighed the risk of what he was about to do.

“I won’t tell anyone... , “ she continued, “if you want to touch them.” Taking a dark pink nipple between her fingers, she rolled it enjoying the tortured look on his face. He took a small step forward, his cock now rock hard in his left hand. She tilted her head at him pouting, “Don’t you want to touch me?”

He took another step forward, his eyes looking directly at her tits.

“Yes.”

His voice was deeper than she expected, he looked a little older than her with blonde hair and steel grey eyes. He wasn’t too tall but was very brawny, with large arms and the shoulders of a linebacker.

“Then come here... , “ she whispered, reaching out for him. He took a final step closer, sealing his fate. Taking his callous hand, she brought it to her chest. He let out an audible sigh as he started squeezing her warm heavy breast. Morgan pulled on his fatigues bringing him closer to her, his cock now inches from her face.

She saw the ring of keys on his tactical belt, although helpful it wasn’t what she was looking for. She could pick locks with bobby pins, she needed a fucking phone. Judging by his uniform and combat patches he was a Squad Leader and should know better than to get this close to her. She looked up at him standing in front of her, rubbing her hands up and down his legs. She felt for the location of his phone, finding it in his back pocket.

Sitting up on her hind legs, she brought her face closer to his. She could see some tattoos on his neck, one was of SS Bolts reminding her yet again, who these men really were. As if on cue, she felt him push hard against her chest, forcing her onto her back.

“What are you doing? Don’t fucking push me,” she said, grabbing his arm. He remained silent, moving to get on top of her. He was powerful, able to hold her down with just one hand.

“I was being nice you fucking asshole,” she said, twisting under him. He let go of his cock to force her legs apart, his strong hands pulling hard at her knees. She gasped, feigning defeat as she opened them to him. She felt the pressure behind his hands subside as he focused on her pussy.

Grabbing him by his uniform, she pulled his torso down to her. He was surprised when she kissed him and eager to reciprocate. His hands roamed her naked body under his. Her hands roamed too, right to his back pocket. Using her tongue to distract him, she slipped two fingers into it, pulling the satellite phone out. Once she had it in her hand she stopped kissing him, smiling evilly in his face.

Morgan took a deep breath before letting out a high pitched scream, one only a woman could make. While screaming, she moved the phone under the blankets. He panicked, scrambling to get off of her. Before he got the chance, a dozen soldiers rushed into the room, witnessing their Squad Leader on top of her naked body with his hard cock out.

“Fuck, it’s not what it looks like!” he said, moving away from her. Another Squad Leader came to the front of the soldiers, his face burning red with anger.

“Un-fucking-believable!” he yelled. “You just couldn’t keep your dick in your pants. Out of all the fucking slaves here, you pick the only one you can’t have!” he screamed. Several soldiers went to him before he could respond, putting his hands behind his back to cuff him. “They’re going to kill you for this Gary,” the Squad Leader continued. “Take him down to the fucking basement.”

Walking up to Morgan, he took off his beret, holding it in his hands. “Are you okay Miss?” he asked softly. He was older than the other Squad Leader, with dark hair and a thick mustache. “I don’t want any of you near me,” she said, pulling the covers up to her chin. “Okay we will go back into the lobby. I’m sorry that happened, it won’t again,” he said, sounding sincere.

‘Doubt it,’ Morgan thought, feeling for the phone under the blankets. She counted on the poor impulse control of men, using it to get what she wanted.

She hasn’t reported back to her UPP mentor about her status yet and was way overdue. Waiting until they all emptied out of the room, she jumped up from the bed, going through the phone.

The first thing she saw was a text from Joe checking on her. She had time before he would do it again and the soldiers watching her shouldn’t be coming back into the room anytime soon.

Dialing a number, she waited for the dial tone to click over.

“Code?” asked a female voice.

“Niner Zero Tree Mike Oscar Romeo Golf Alpha November.”

“How hot is it down there?” replied the female voice.

“Cold as Hell.”

“Where have you been Morgan?!” she responded frantically.

“Getting fucked every 10 minutes by these assholes,” Morgan hissed, going into the bathroom to talk. “Patty why the Hell didn’t you tell me who these two were? I went to University with Joseph Murphy, Hunter Barberi is a fucking psychopath and both are hell bent on knocking me up. Which by the way, is a real thing they do here.”

“Jesus ... we ahh ... we didn’t have anything confirmed beforehand. You’re the first person to make it on the compound and report anything back in months. With the internet blackout, we couldn’t really run any extensive checks past the military database. What else have you seen?”

Morgan went into detail about the past 8 days, everything she’d seen and done, along with information she’d learned about the Nationalist of West Virginia. “ ... they are getting away with this because no one can get close enough to see what’s going on. The war crimes are bad enough but their enslavement of women is even worse. They want to fuck literally all the time to try to get me pregnant. I can’t even imagine what the cabins are like for those women.”

“Well it’s a good thing you still have some time with your implant. I’m not going to say the information is worth it but we never would have gotten it if you weren’t there. So hang tight, we will get a care package out to you at the drop point in the North Quadrant.”

Out of habit, Morgan squeezed her upper arm to feel her implant. She winced, her arm was sore for some reason. Rubbing her finger over the soft underbelly of her bicep, she didn’t feel the plastic rod that was normally right under her skin.

She had never felt fear as strong as she did in that moment.

It was gone, she didn’t have the implant in her arm anymore. She didn’t see any cuts, she didn’t understand how they could remove it without her knowing.

“Patty...”

“What? What’s wrong?”

“It’s ... It’s ... gone. My implant isn’t in my fucking arm anymore,” Morgan said, genuine panic cracking her voice.

“Okay, let’s take a breath,” Patty said audibly breathing in. Morgan mimicked her, trying to get more oxygen to her brain. A quick way to process stress was to breathe, sounds simple enough but it’s hard to do in an actual crisis.

Breathing out slowly, Patty continued, “We will send you some Plan B and a self administer kit in your care package. You’d still have to get to the drop point for it and it will take like 30 hours for us to get a kit out there. They banned them everywhere down south.”

“It might already be too late Patty. I don’t even know when they took it out. I...” Morgan stopped as she realized what happened. This afternoon she felt truly awful, groggy and disoriented. She thought it was from a bad night terror but now she knew, they did something to her. She didn’t know what they did or how they found out she had the implant to begin with. She just knew they did something and took it out.

Morgan clenched her fists enraged. Joe lied to her fucking face and then ate her pussy like nothing happened.

She underestimated them.

“Never mind, it doesn’t matter Patty, I will be there to get the care package. I need you to put my Ontario MK 3 in there too, I’m tired of using these shitty knives.”

“Got it. Check back in sooner next time you bitch I was worried sick. I’m passing all of this to the chain of command and will have more information next time we talk. Keep up the good work.”

Morgan hung up and closed her eyes. She was naive to think Joe was anything but a complete fucking animal. His betrayal ran deep, making her heart actually sting in pain. Looking up, she saw herself in the bathroom mirror. She touched her long curly hair while she looked over her body.

Her light brown skin did not seem to deter any of these men, making her think their racism only went as far as their cocks allowed. With the severe lack of people; specifically women throughout the entire state, she was sure she could get away with more now than ever before.

Without fail, they all could be manipulated under the right circumstances. Running her hands over her big perky tits and down her flat stomach, she smiled mischievously.

She knew how to play this game.


CGB opened the door to the residence happy to see Morgan walking around the kitchen. He half expected to see her tearing the place apart, angry that they removed her implant. He had left the hunt early to come visit her before it got too late.

He smiled to himself as he approached her, his hands hiding something behind his back.

“Hey,” she said, placing a bowl in the sink. She wore a green camisole with black shorts, opting to wear white knee high socks on her feet today. “I have a surprise for you,” he said, revealing the black riding boots he hid behind his back. Her eyes widened. “Oh, you have horses?” she asked, taking the boots. “Come on, I want to take you riding,” he said, taking her hand.

Bringing her out of the Center, he hesitated thinking of all the soldiers that would see her. She was still vulnerable without a brand but he was confident no one would look at her, let alone touch her. Secretly, he wanted everyone to see her, she was his to show off.

A trophy if there ever was one.

Straddling his bike, he nodded for her to jump on. Climbing behind him, he enjoyed the feeling of her hugging his waist, her soft tits pressed against his back.

They rode down a windy willow tree lined path, past dozens of soldiers walking and training around the main courtyard. Riding down the hillside to the stables, he pulled up to his stallion’s stall, pleased to see a second brown mare standing beside him.

“Can you ride?” he asked, getting off the bike. She walked up to the brown horse touching her face softly. “Try to keep up,” she said, grinning. Watching her get on the saddle with ease was just as attractive to him as her bouncing on his cock.

Taking the reins in her hands, she snapped them, sending the mare out of the stable in a sprint. He straddled his horse, snapping to catch up to her quickly.

Coming up behind her, he watched her tits bounce as they galloped. He grinned, enjoying the sight of her; a half-breed that was turning out to be the perfect consort for him. Riding through the trail, he sped ahead, leading her up towards a campground that he knew would be occupied.

A special test he set up just for her.

Approaching the campground, they saw two men standing around a small fire, talking casually. Behind them hung a young black woman, her naked body bloody and beaten. He watched Morgan’s face as she realized what she was seeing, as she processed it.

He recognized the look in her eyes; Murderous, Wrathful, Vengeful. All flashing by in seconds before she made her decision.

Gripping the reins, she sped forward, never looking to him for guidance. He stayed back on his horse, making no effort to intervene. She went past the men at the fire to the oak tree where the woman hung, stopping underneath her. Looking up, Morgan could see the young woman was already dead, her lifeless body swaying eerily. She jumped off her horse as the two men moved toward her.

They were civilians, two that had been hired to complete this very task. He only had dominion over the safety of his soldiers, no one else. Not even the civilians on his compound.

How unfortunate for them.

CGB got off his horse, watching the scene unfold quietly. Morgan picked up an axe she found lying against the oak tree. Wielding it in her hands, she swung it twice, testing its weight. Her face was stoic, her eyes narrow and focused.

“Who the fuck are you?” said one of the men as he walked toward her. She stepped up to him, the small fire lighting her beautiful face in the dusk.

CGB had never seen a woman like her, someone unafraid to kill and capable of doing it. Every woman he’s had in the past was scared of him, mentally detached from him or pretending to enjoy him. She was none of those things.

He heard her horse neigh in the background, stomping hard under the hanging woman.

“Did you kill her?” she asked, holding the axe up. The man spit on the ground in front of her. “I don’t answer to nig*er bitches,” he snarled, reaching for his gun.

“Good enough for me,” she said, smiling. In an instant, she swung the axe at him, anticipating that he would duck low. CGB heard the impact of the axe as it hit his stomach, tearing a guttural cry from him.

Squaring her shoulders, she ripped the axe back out, making him kneel over. Taking another hard swing, she brought it down on his head, cracking his skull. He fell forward into the ground, the axe lodged halfway through his face.

CGB stood a few yards away and could feel his smile stretch from ear to ear. Only two blows for the first one. Impressive. The other man screamed, falling back as she looked to him. Turning to run, he stumbled over his feet trying to get back up.

Reaching into her sock, Morgan pulled out a small knife, one CGB never even knew she had. She caught up to the man in seconds, jumping onto his back as he tried to flee. Driving the knife into the base of his skull; she tore an inch down his spine, making him fall under her as his legs gave out. Ripping the knife out, she rolled him over, straddling his chest.

“Why did you kill her?!” she screamed, her eyes burning with rage. The man gurgled under her, his eyes bulging in his head, “ ... not ferti ... she’s ... a ... nig, she’s ... a ... runn.” She looked over to CGB standing silently near the fire, watching her. Her face was menacing as she took the man’s hair roughly in her hand.

Using the knife, she slit his throat in one stroke, dropping his head back into the dirt in disgust. CGB felt like that was a clear message to him, a warning that wasn’t necessary. He smiled, his heart fluttering for the first time in his life. He had no plans to ever kill her, he didn’t even want to share her with Murph at this point. She reacted exactly as he had hoped she would.

Perfectly.

Running back to the tree, she put the knife in her sock as she started to climb. He watched her go to the limb that held the swaying body. Taking the knife back out, she cut at the rope until the body fell to the ground in a hard thud.

“Call an undertaker for her,” Morgan yelled down to him as she started to descend the tree.

Still grinning, he took out his phone, texting a message that the bodies were ready for disposal. Climbing down from the tree, she walked up to him,”I don’t want her put in some fucking pit. I want an actual grave that I can visit to make sure she’s there.”

“What about them?” CGB asked, nodding to the dead men.

“What about them?” she said, straddling her horse again. “You can tell Joe I killed them, I don’t fucking care.”

Straddling his horse, he laughed heartily. “I want to bring you somewhere.” Snapping the reins, his horse ran this time, forcing her to catch up to him. They rode hard for a few minutes until they came upon a secluded wooden cabin, hidden deep in the forest.

“Where are we?” she asked, stopping beside him.

“My house,” he said, getting off the stallion. Tethering the horse outside the porch, he looked up to her still sitting on hers. “What’s wrong, are you scared?” he asked, grinning. She frowned, narrowing her eyes down at him.

“Not of you,” she said, getting off the horse. With both horses tied outside, he walked with her into the house.

Looking around, she was surprised by the amount of animals he had mounted on the walls. Everything from wolves to bears, even mountain lions were all frozen in ferocious growls.

Then she saw the guns; everywhere laid a pistol or a rifle, a shotgun or a clip. He did not have the technology Joe had in his War Room but he made up for it in the sheer amount of weapons he had scattered around just for himself. The house was cleaner than she expected, with dark oak floors and warm dim lighting, it was almost homey.

Coming up behind her, he wrapped his arms around her tightly, kissing the back of her neck. “I’ve been waiting for this since I first saw you,” he whispered into her ear. As she turned to look at him, he kept her facing forward, his arms tightly around her.

“For what... ?” she started, before he leaned back picking her up off the ground. Walking her forward, he hummed in her ear, still nuzzling her neck. “Hunter put me down,” she said, kicking her legs. Ignoring her, he walked with her in his arms a few steps forward to a black wooden door. Kicking it open, she was shocked to see the room in front of her.

“What the fuck Hunter?!” she screamed, struggling violently now. The room could only be described as a torture chamber, with rows of equipment and tools used for well, she wasn’t really sure. There were large pieces of weird furniture she had never seen before. One looked like a gymnasts balance beam, another a huge wooden X, a medieval pillory and a big leather swing.

The thing that was the worst was the bed, a four post monstrosity, draped in black silk with chains hanging from all sides. She didn’t want to be anywhere near it. Her training did not go this far, she didn’t anticipate one of the Captain General’s being a literal sadist.

“No, I’m not doing this!” she said, straining against his hold. “You’re not doing anything,” he said, still holding her tight, “I am.” She leaned her head back toward him, “I swear to God, I’m going to bite your dick off the second I get the chance.”

He kissed her cheek, walking her toward the balance beam. “Then you’ll never get the chance,” he said, putting her body over the leather mount. Using his entire torso, he held her down against it while he grabbed the restraints underneath. Clicking the cuffs around her wrists he let off of her, watching her body remain bent over as she tried to pull away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.