The War of 2020 - Cover

The War of 2020

Copyright© 2019 by M. Obryan

Chapter 2: Justice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Justice - ❤Ch.9 Now Available **~Progeny~**❤ A domestic bio-terror attack has thrown America into a ruthless Civil War. With the Nationalist winning states over the United People's Party, Morgan a bi-racial soldier, is tasked with a mission of sabatoge and rescue. ***Please comment and vote below**** I incorporate all anon/user feedback into each chapter and would love to hear from you.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Military   War   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Caution   Politics   Slow   Violence  

Murph hated going to Central Command for anything, let alone to make the request he’s making today.

Located in Charleston, WV, Central Command was where the Captain Generals’ of the Conservative Army communicated nationwide. They all meet several times a month, usually by telecom but to make this request he had to be at the Command Table in person.

Walking into the old Capitol building, he felt his phone vibrate. ‘All Set’ texted CGB with an attached naked photo of Morgan. He smiled looking at her body, she was truly worth all the trouble of this shit. They had heard a lot of chatter about an attack on the Center today. With him being across the state, he had to rely on CGB to protect her.

As much as he hated CGB most of the time, even he was noticing how soft Morgan was making him. He had never treated a slave like he treats her, he hasn’t hurt her or even really been mean to her, which was odd for him.

Murph walked past the troops standing outside the Blue Room, saluting them. The Blue Room had a secure connection to all 29 other states under Conservative leadership. It was the only place a request under Rule 23 could be made. CGB’s approval of her was just half the battle. Now he had to make a request to his comrades and explain why a half-breed should be branded, when they have almost 70 other white slaves.

The Blue Room had dozens of screens showing different images across the wall. Some had Captain Generals’ already sitting at them, talking to each other. While others were of empty chairs, with just their name and the state they represented on the screen. Murph hit a button on the table that sent a flashing red light to each monitor, letting them know he had arrived. Within moments, all 58 screens were filled with men staring back at him, two CG’s for each state.

“Commanders, thank you for meeting with me on such short notice,” Murph said saluting. “I’ve called this Command Table to request an exception under Rule 23. I have both sealed letters of confidence from my Lead Captain Smyth and my equal Captain General Barberi.”

Murmuring amongst themselves, Murph heard CG Kensington of Louisiana say, “Well if Barberi signed on then it must be fine.”

“Who is this for and what kind of exception are you requesting CG Murphy,” asked CG Wagner of Mississippi.

“I am looking for an exception to brand a slave for private use with CG Barberi. The slave is a half-breed, half Irish and half African.” Murph waited as the voices openly spoke to each other.

“A branding exception for a half-breed? You don’t have any other white slaves for use?” asked CG Hall of Montana.

“We have 72 slaves in total, with 68 of them being white. Of those 68, 27 are with child or recovering and the other 38 are used by soldiers and Officers regularly. This slave, although a half-breed, is healthy and young. She could easily give us multiple children,” Murph said putting the letters into a slot on the wall. They would be opened to verify authenticity.

“How are you certain of her fertility? Has she been tested yet? Has she been exposed to the E-12 Virus?” asked CG Wagner. Murph knew he would give him a hard time, he always fucking did.

“She is immune to the virus having come directly from the East. I’d be willing to have her fertility tested if that would satisfy you,” Murph said curtly. More murmuring could be heard from the men. Murph stood still, trying to not show his emotions. If they didn’t approve the branding, she would be open for use by other soldiers and Officers down at the Cabins.

“I will demand one qualifier before approval. She must be tested for her fertility by Dr. Porter. He can be on your compound by tomorrow. If he advises that she is fertile, than I will not hold up your request,” said CG Wagner.

“I can accept that demand,” replied Murph.

“All right, all Commanders are called to a vote on this exception. This exception can be solidified by branding once confirmation of fertility has been made. Anyone against the approval of this exception?”

Murph let out a small breath as he heard silence. “Exception request for private use is approved pending confirmation. We can telecom with you and CGB after Dr. Porter has done the examination on your slave,” said CG Kensington.

“Aye, thank you for your time brothers,” Murph said saluting. As all the screens signed off, he felt a huge weight lift from his shoulders. Murph walked out from the Blue Room and felt his phone vibrate again. Not a second later he heard the intercom click on.

‘Attention Captain General Murphy, there has been an attack on your compound. Transport is waiting outside, Sir.’

Murph’s mind went dark as he ran to the door. They actually did it. They fucking attacked while he was away. Those fucking pussies. Jumping into the waiting sedan, he took out his phone.

One missed call from CGB.

Calling him back, Murph looked outside the window impatiently. He watched the scenery fly by as a soldier drove him close to 110mph, back to their compound.

“Red these fucking fag*ots set off a bomb at the grain silos. They got seven of ours already,” CGB yelled in anger.

“How bad is the damage?”

“The grain barn is on fire but it hasn’t spread past that. We need to retaliate against these fucks. They are getting ballsy now that they have California’s dick in their mouths.” CGB said, before shouting commands to soldiers in the background.

“Did they attack the Center?” Murph asked.

“No, but don’t worry I left a team to watch her. They probably faked the chatter to distract us from the barn. Fucking scum.”

“I’m less than a half hour away. I’d prefer us waiting to retaliate until we go over things but if it’s necessary, you have my approval,” Murph replied.

“Got it, haul ass up here, I’m fixing to burn their whole motherfucking base down right about now,” CGB replied. “Did those fucks approve her?” he continued, yelling into the phone as the sound of engines roared in the background.

“Conditional approval dependant on Dr. Porter’s examination,” Murph replied.

“She’ll pass just fine, good to hear,” CGB responded. “Now get the fuck over here,” he shouted before disconnecting.

Murph shook his head, the United People’s Party were changing tactics, playing dirtier. They had never attacked food and water so much before. Murph watched as they drove out of Charleston, the weight that had been lifted now firmly sat back down on his shoulders.

Morgan crept down the dark stairwell of an emergency fire exit, leaving the fourth floor of the Center. She felt her instincts kicking back on, taking her almost out of herself as she moved in the dark. She was hypervigilant, could feel everything from her damp hair braided over her shoulder, to the cold air against her bare stomach.

She got down to the second floor before she heard anyone. The sound of deep voices and heavy boots stopped her from moving forward. She pushed herself into a corner as the 2nd floor door opened.

“ ... Yah he’s such a fucking asshole. Doc said my nose will be fucked for weeks...” Morgan covered her mouth as the men walked into the stairwell, just a few feet from her. “ ... If I ever get my hands on that fucking pussy of theirs, I’m going to wreck her. I had AJ last night and she’s so fucking nasty, totally let herself go,” he continued, as they descended the stairs together.

Before they made it to the landing, one of them turned on the light, just in time to catch a glimpse of her standing silently in the corner. “What the... ?” she heard before she felt her legs move under her. Bolting out of the stairwell, she ran onto the 2nd floor, their shouts fading behind her as the heavy door closed.

She ran down a hall that was identical to those on the 1st floor, except they didn’t go into any courtroom’s. Instead, each door went to a separate office, none of which were clearly marked. She saw one worn sign on a door, it was to a small break room at the end of the hall. Going inside, she was relieved to see no soldiers present but discouraged to see no windows either.

She went to a cabinet opening drawers until she found a set of silverware. Taking out a paring knife, she inspected it. Small and sharp, it would have to do until she could get an actual weapon. Just as she was bending over to tuck the knife in her black sock, the door opened. Three soldiers stood in the doorway staring at her, including the two from the stairwell.

She stood slowly, raising her hands up as the soldiers walked into the small room. “You made a mistake escaping your residence,” said one of the soldiers. He was young, maybe 20 years old at the most, with his M27 pointed right in her face. They all looked young, well younger than her at least. At 28, she felt like she could be their mother, they must have joined the service as teenagers.

Looking at them haughtly, she dropped her arms. “Fine. Just take me back up then boys.” She’d rather just go back upstairs and think of a new escape plan than fight with them.

“Boys?” said the soldier with a broken nose. She recognized him from Joe’s house, the one CGB punched. “You are a fucking slave and have no brand,” he said putting down his rifle. He grinned, unzipping his pants. “By law, we can all use you without any fear of consequence.”

She narrowed her eyes, putting her hands on her hips. “Sorry, I don’t fuck kids. So why don’t you take me back upstairs before you get in trouble.” She watched his face sour, knowing she bruised his ego. “You fucking bitch,” he said moving toward her, his face burning red. The third soldier put a hand on his shoulder stopping him. “Are you sure about this Corbo? CGB already said if any of us touch her...”

“I dont give a fuck what that asshole says,” he replied. “Why should he get prime pussy while we all share those whores at the Cabins?” Morgan studied him as he stepped closer to her; he was sloppy and impulsive, a deadly combination for a soldier. “Don’t come any closer or I’m going to kill you,” she warned.

“The only thing getting hurt today is that pussy of yours,” he said moving forward. As he reached for her arm, she went low to the knife on his belt. Unbuckling it, she slipped her slender fingers into the holster, pulling out the serrated blade. By the time he realized what she was doing, she had driven the knife through the bottom of his jaw, up into his skull.

His blood sprayed down onto her white shirt as he jerked away screaming. Holding firm, she turned to the other soldiers, looking directly at them as she twisted the knife, ripping it back out.

Horrified, they pointed their rifles back at her. “Put the fucking knife down bitch!”

She stood back up, tilting her head at them. “You watch me do that and still call me a bitch?” The soldier she stabbed was on the floor, desperately clawing at his face. “None of you have any fucking manners,” she said carrying the bloody knife in her hand.

Walking toward them, she put her chest against one of their rifles, her tits hugging around the barrel as it pressed into her sternum. “I dare you to shoot me. Pretty please, make my fucking day.” She watched the soldier’s hand shake as he hovered over the trigger, unwilling to press it. If they haven’t shot her by now, then they never would. “I’m leaving this room and you’re not going to stop me,” she said turning to the door.

They both kept their guns on her but didn’t make any moves to stop her. Right as she touched the door to leave the room, it opened. Murph stood in front of her with more soldiers, his eyes widening at the sight of her.

“What the fuck?!”

Changing tactics, she put on her best pouty face, pointing toward the now dead soldier on the floor. “He tried to hurt me, I told him to take me back to the apartment but he wouldn’t...” Murph looked at the other soldiers, all completely pale in the face and visibly scared. He put his arm over her protectively, motioning for those behind him. “Arrest them.”

The soldier she didn’t recognize from the stairwell pulled away as he was handcuffed. “Commander, No! Only Private Corbo tried to do anything to her. I swear we didn’t... , “ he yelled. Murph walked up to him, grabbing his neck. Slamming his head against the brick wall, he leaned into his face. “Shut the fuck up.”

She watched the soldier, standing behind Murph’s back. “If you weren’t a soldier you would already be dead,” he snarled squeezing his neck. “Bring them all down to the holding cells,” he ordered letting go of the soldier.

Turning back to her, he frowned. “How did you get down here?” Looking over her clothes, his eyes narrowed further. “So you were trying to escape and they found you?” She crossed her arms, trying to think up an excuse. “No, I was looking for you because a fucking bomb went off,” she said, resuming her pout. “I didn’t know what was going on and then he started chasing me.”

Murph walked up to the soldier inspecting his body; his jaw was slack with dark blood still flowing from the stab wound. “You did all this... , “ he said motioning at the blood covered floor. “So you really are a soldier then.”

She froze.

He moved forward, his tall muscular body dwarfing hers in the small space. “I know your gun was UPP issued and I know you killed those soldiers when I found you. All without firing a single shot at them.” His dark blue eyes looked down at her with a mix of anger and impatience.

“Is there anything you want to tell me?”

Turning to the soldiers still standing in the doorway, she grinned wryly. “Well first maybe you should work on your men’s training. They only know how to point and shoot and some can’t even do that right.”

Walking towards them, she stepped up to one, touching his face softly. “It’s easy to distract them... , “ she said lightly caressing his bearded chin. The soldier tilted his face slightly into her palm, enjoying her touch. “You don’t have to be a soldier to know how to protect yourself,” she said, raising her other hand, twirling the soldier’s stolen knife in her fingers.

“Get out,” he ordered, yanking her away from them. He pulled her against his chest, taking the knife from her as the soldiers left the room. “You have no idea who you are fucking with Morgan.” She pushed herself against his chest, looking up to him. “You don’t think I know who you are Joe?” He took her face in his hands, “If I didn’t want you so badly, you would already be down at the Cabins, getting fucked by a hundred soldiers.” She smiled up at him, a mischievous glint in her eyes. “So you do want me then?”

Without warning, his mouth came down on hers, his lips demanding and aggressive. She was caught off guard, stumbling backwards. He wrapped an arm around her as he pushed her up against a wall. Moving fast, his hands were already working on his belt as his mouth fought with hers.

She felt him tug at her boxer briefs, forcing them down to her ankles. “You belong to me now, of course I want you ... I’ve always wanted you,” he said picking her up. Wrapping her legs around his hips, he bit her lower lip before his hard cock entered her pussy. She moaned into his mouth, her hands holding onto his shoulders as he pumped into her against the wall.

“You are a slave,” he said fucking her harder. His hands squeezing her ass as he held her up. “So stop killing my fucking soldiers and let me protect you myself,” he said between hard thrusts, using his cock to make his point. She squeezed her legs around his hips, her pussy enjoying the ride. Her body bounced with his, her tits squished against his hard chest.

“You weren’t here,” she said breathless. He pushed into her harder, his head going to her shoulder. “You left your room,” he said kissing her neck. “Disobeying me again for the millionth fucking time.” She yelped as he grabbed her braided hair, pulling her head to the side to kiss her neck.

She knew he was angry and didn’t care, she liked pissing him off and always had. Before it was friendly banter. Now in this new world, he had the power to fuck or kill her at his discretion. Which surprisingly, didn’t change her desire to piss him off and do what she wanted.

She was tasked with sabotaging her enemy and there were lots of ways to do that. Seduction and distraction seemed to be the best methods for these two. Even if she killed them, they have thousands of troops in their hierarchy and could probably be replaced. She needed to do more to make a difference.

She looked into his eyes as he fucked her, her hands running over the back of his neck. “Joe... , “ she said sweetly, her brown eyes hooded with desire. He fucked her hard, his cock pushing into her with a force she thought only CGB could muster. He kissed her again as he came into her pussy, running his tongue over her lip where he bit her earlier. She stayed locked to him, running her hands through his thick burgundy hair.

Enjoying the moment, she was disheartened when the door opened and CGB walked in. She saw him first, locking eyes with him while Joe was still inside of her. She saw a flash of something cross his face, disappointment or maybe even anger. She wasn’t sure, he was really hard to read. Murph put her down before turning to see him.

“I was looking all over the fucking place for you,” CGB said walking into the small room. Looking down, he saw the dead soldier on the floor. Walking past him, he handed Murph a clipboard with papers on it.

“We are ready to counter those liberal fucks,” he said, looking toward Morgan. “They say this will have the greatest long term impact.” CGB watched her pull up what looked like his black boxer briefs. He noticed the blood on her shirt too, presumably from the dead soldier on the floor.

Murph read it over silently, flipping through the pages. CGB went towards Morgan as she rolled the boxers down her hips. “Did you kill him?” he asked, glaring down at her. She looked up at him, her cheeks still flushed red. “Yes,” she said smiling, “in self defence.” Taking her long braided hair in her hands, she started unraveling it, letting her curls free. CGB stopped her, his intense pale eyes locked with hers as he wiped blood off her cheek. “What did I tell you when I left?” he asked. She looked down, murmuring, “Something about staying in that stupid fucking room...”

Standing on her tiptoes she put her hands on his biceps softly. “I’m sorry,” she said looking up at him doe eyed. She wasn’t really sorry but she knew he needed to hear it from her. Kissing her deeply, his hands ran down her back to her ass. “I’ll deal with you later,” he promised, squeezing her. He let her go as his phone started buzzing in his pocket.

“What?” he answered angrily.

Murph walked up to them, the clipboard now with the soldiers at the door. “Are we good to go?” CGB said looking toward Murph. Murph nodded to him, putting his arm around Morgan.

CGB smiled, holding the phone to his ear.

“Send in the fire.”


“Prisoner A3, roll call asshole get the fuck up,” shouted a guard. Knocking his baton against the metal bars of the cell, he made sure Jack didn’t get more than 30 minutes of sleep at any given time. Jack sat up on the thin mattress, his face still purple from the beating he took a few days ago.

He looked at the guard, immediately recognizing his face as soon as he saw him in the light. “Bobby?” he whispered, unsure if it he was imagining him. The guard looked at him and winked, putting his finger to his lips before moving down the hall to bang on another cell.

Jack shot up, moving to the bars to look down the hall. He could see a group of guards making their way down to him with a restraint chair. They were men from his team, along with others from UPP that could easily pass for Nationalist soldiers.

Jack told them to leave him and they didn’t listen, if this didn’t work then these fucks will have captured almost every elite member of his personal team. The Compound easily held 1,200 troops at this one location alone, almost always battle ready and prepared, he never expected to get out after being captured.

There was no back up, no international aid to come to his rescue. Last year, both sides came together for the first time to sign the Truce on Intervention Act. TIA was put in place to stop international or ally intervention on either side while the Civil War continued. Funny how we can work together to complete that task but not rejoin the country.

Both the Nationalists and the UPP have some of the stockpiles of weapons once held by the federal government, including hundreds of nuclear weapons. The arrangement is simple, no country will intervene with the Civil War and America will keep its weapons within its own borders, ending all global warfare until a new government is formed, keeping nukes off the table. The world was content with watching us fight it out, allowing other countries to take the global mantle while America focused inward.

To keep up with appearances, Jack acted as he always did when transported anywhere, belligerent and unruly. They put a spit mask over his head, concealing his identity as they wheeled him down the hall toward an elevator. “Can you run if we have to?” whispered one soldier to him as they entered the elevator. Jack shook his head yes, still strapped in the chair. Getting off on the second floor to access the ramp in the back, Jack saw her again. Through the mesh of his mask, he saw her with both of those fucking Nazis. Walking out of a room, her shirt was covered in blood with them flanking either side of her.

He wanted to talk to her so badly; she saved his life by stopping that fucker from smashing his legs apart. Unable to speak, he watched her silently as he was wheeled away towards the exit. Bringing him outside to a Humvee, they took him out of the chair, still fully shackled. Jack noticed the lack of soldiers outside, the tall watch posts were not manned by anyone.

Three soldiers helped him into the back, while the other two started the vehicle. “We initiated Operation Doughboy,” said Frank, a soldier from his team. “Did you already destroy the silos?” Jack asked taking off the mask. The other soldiers worked on taking off his shackles.

“Yeah we had to, it took the whole damn barn down. We needed the distraction to get you out.” Jack hugged his teammates, genuinely happy they came back for him and made it out alive. Driving off the compound, his teammates snapped off the shackles, freeing him at last.


CGB made the final command for a Napalm air strike. Directing 12 Conservative Army helicopters, he ordered them to conduct the drop over 6 different fields of crops controlled by the UPP. Calling in aide from Virginia, the helicopters were heard flying overhead within thirty minutes. “Tie up the water supply too, I want that shit to burn for days,” he said, hanging up the phone.

“I’m going to check out the damage at the grain barn,” Murph said, taking out his keys. “Keep me posted on the drop if you hear anything, only use internal comms for now.” CGB threw the satellite phone into a desk drawer. Pulling out a different phone, he turned it on.

Nodding toward the other room, Murph sighed heavily. “And please for the love of God, don’t let her out of your fucking sight. If I come back to one more dead soldier, it better be you that killed him.” CGB smiled, “She’s not going anywhere. But I’m curious, how did she learn to use knives like that? Did she use them when you knew her before?”

Murph paused to think, “It was so long ago but I don’t think so.” CGB stood up, walking Murph to the door, “I’ll see what she has to say about it.”

Morgan looked out the window into the night sky, drying her hair. ‘Well that was a complete fucking failure,’ she thought to herself. She hadn’t even made it out the building before getting caught. Now having showered again for the second time today, she stood naked in front of the bay window facing the courtyard just as she did this morning.

Zero progress so far.

She could still see smoke and the soft orange glow of the fire at the grain barn. Dropping the towel to the floor, she looked down and saw soldiers walking around outside. She didn’t know if they could see her and didn’t care either way.

She heard the click of the door close as CGB came into the bedroom. He already had his shirt off, his hard tattooed chest reminding her of his hate for people like her, people of color.

“Don’t come in here and fucking yell at me. Joe’s already given me an earful about it,” she hissed, crossing her arms over her chest. He walked toward her silently, staring at her as he moved across the room.

As he approached, she felt her pussy tingle at the sight of him. He moved like a predator, stalking her with slow, calculated movements. He was horrible, a lunatic and a savage. But he was also brave, powerful and confident, which were very attractive qualities to her. She was perpetually conflicted with him, much more so than with Joe.

Grabbing her hips, she didn’t expect him to just pick her up and throw her onto the bed. Bouncing on the mattress softly, a surprised squeak escaped her from the impact. Before she could protest, he was on her, kissing her feverishly as his hands ran over her body. Distracted by his mouth, she didn’t notice that he was tying her arm to the bedpost until he had already finished securing the knot.

“What are you doing?!” she said, pulling against the strap. Continuing his silence, he tied her other arm to the opposite post, leaving just her legs free. She tried to close them but he knelt between her knees, his jeans still on.

He ran his hands slowly over her body, looking at her longingly. “Did you know that I used to torture my slaves?” he said, softly caressing her. “I used to beat them, burn them, cut them ... kill them, anything I wanted to do. I did.”

As much as she wanted to, she didn’t cringe away from him. She looked directly back into his eyes, her face unimpressed. “You are the first slave I have not hurt. The first women I have not hurt, in my life.”

She was quiet, unsure how to respond to him. “I don’t want to hurt you either,” he said softly rubbing her stomach. “But you need to be honest with me.” She frowned pulling away from him this time. “I already fucking told you, he tried to fuck me and I told him to take me back upstairs. Unlike you and Joe, I only kill people when they deserve it.”

He smiled looking down at her, “You’re good at killing aren’t you? Good at using knives on people, killing them with one precise cut. Why is that?”

She tried to move her legs around again but he sat motionless between them. “Do you think I’m a soldier too? What the fuck kind of soldier would I be if I’m tied up under you? A fucking amatuer,” she said, painfully aware that if they found out she was lying, she would probably be killed.

He ran his hands up her stomach to her tits, taking a dark pink nipple between his fingers. “No, I don’t think you’re a soldier. I think you’re like me, which is why I like you so much.”

She scoffed in disgust, “I’m nothing like you.”

“How many people have you killed?” he asked, still playing with her hard nipple. “I don’t know, I dont keep track of them,” she said. “Neither do I,” he said, smiling.

“I don’t fucking torture people like you do,” she rebuttled, pulling from him again. He shook his head, leaning down to her, “You just don’t consider shaking your beautiful ass in front of that window as torture but my soldiers do ... I do.”

She stopped struggling, looking up into his eyes, “Okay fine, then tell me what your first name is.” He paused for a moment confused, “My first name?”

No one had ever asked him what his first name was, not in over 6 years. She lifted her head, her arms still tied to the bed posts. “You want me to be honest with you, I don’t even fucking know you. I don’t know anything about who you are. So let’s start with your name.”

Sitting back on his haunches, he looked down at her. “My name is Hunter, Hunter Barberi,” he said, his eyes still focused on hers. She smiled playfully up at him. “Of course it is,” she said, “very fitting.” Smiling sweetly she continued to hold his gaze. “Well, it’s nice to finally meet you Hunter. My name is Morgan, Morgan O’bryan.”

He had never bothered to learn any of his slaves last names, or anything about them for that matter. Knowing about them wasn’t necessary, they are objects, property to be used and replaced. He didn’t understand how this small, half-breed woman was so easily ripping apart his sanity. He was torn between competing parts of his personality, unsure why she was having this effect on him.

“So tell me Hunter, what do you want to know?” she asked, tilting her head toward him. He lowered his face to her chest, resting his head between her breasts.

“Where did you learn how to kill?” he asked, listening to her steady heartbeat. She sighed, “I learned how to defend myself,” she clarified, “by watching people around me. I’ve seen a lot over the past few years, the East Coast is way worse than down here.” He felt her heartbeat remain steady, her breathing normal. She took a slow breath, focusing on staying relaxed. She wasn’t technically lying, which was the key to remaining calm. Telling a half-truth; something her training actually covered.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.