How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students - Cover

How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

Chapter 10: After-school Meeting - Jayden Meets With His Science Teacher. Naked, of Course

“On the other hand, true cirrus are almost always composed entirely of ice crystals, perpetually falling and falling, then rising again on an upward current.”

The bell rang, bringing Mr. Warner’s discussion of clouds to a halt.

“OK, enough cloud talk for today, chapter 17 tomorrow,” he said as students gathered up their things and began exiting the classroom.

Jayden closed his book bag and stood up.

“Hey Jayden, you going to Melissa’s party Friday?” asked a boy across the aisle.

“Yeah, I’m planning on it. You?”

“Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it.”

“So I’ll see you there?”

“Sure thing.”

“Jayden, I’d like to see you for a moment,” said Mr. Warner just as Jayden was about to exit the room.

“Sure Mr. Warner.”

Mr. Warner got a chair from the corner of the room and moved it beside his desk for Jayden to sit in. Jayden was wearing his red Converses, white socks and a shark tooth necklace.

Although Jayden had been the first stripped student in Hamilton county, he was no longer the only -- there were eight others now in his school, five boys and four girls. But in Mr. Warner’s science class, he was the only student who was nude.

“What’s up?” said Jayden as he sat down, placing his book bag on the floor beside him.

“I looked over your project and, I must say, I’m very pleased with how it’s coming along.”

“Really?”

“Yes really. I think it’s a fine piece of work. It shows a lot of initiative and creativity on your part.”

“I’d like to meet with you after school tomorrow,” said Mr. Warner. “For maybe 30 minutes, if you can, so we can work on it a bit.”

“OK, no problem, I’ll have my mom come get me instead of riding the bus.”

“Or I can give you a ride home tomorrow if you like.”

Mr. Warner lived just a few blocks past Jayden’s street, and he passed right by his house on his way home.

“No problem, I’ll tell my mom,” said Jayden.

Jayden picked up his book bag and stood up. He was completely hard. That was in part because he had recently switched from sildenafil citrate (the main ingredient in Viagra) to tadalafil (the active ingredient in Cialis). Both were special mild versions specially formulated for the Stripped for Florida program to be safely used by young stripped boys, to encourage erections. (Early on in the Stripped for Florida program, it was decided that under Florida’s new open attitude regarding nudity -- especially in light of the recent global shift toward repression -- there would be no stigma to an erection among stripped boys, anywhere in the state.)

Jayden took the new formula only three times a week, but he had noticed it resulted in more frequent and more rigid erections throughout the day. And right now, his was pointing straight up toward the ceiling.

“Jayden...” said Mr. Warner. “There’s one other thing.”

Jayden sat back down in the chair with a quizzical look on his face.

“You know that cold snap we had a few days ago?” said Mr. Warner.

“Boy, do I!”

“I thought you might have some recollection of that,” laughed Mr. Warner. “Well, the state legislature is looking into having the Stripped for Florida board come up with some new rules to protect nude students here in the northern part of the state from future cold snaps like that.”

“Yeah, I think they should. My mom and dad were talking about that. It was in the paper.”

“Jayden, how would you like to attend a legislative hearing in Tallahassee next Thursday? They want to hear from some stripped students about how they fared with the cold weather last week.”

“Really? What would I have to do?”

“Just answer any questions they ask, that’s all. And you get excused from school for a day.”

“Sweet!”

“I thought you’d like that.”

“But why me?”

“Because you were the first naked student in the county. They’re asking the first stripped kids from several counties to attend. So by ‘sweet,’ I take that as a yes?”

“Yes!”

“Glad to hear it.”

“Uh, so what do I wear?”

Mr. Warner gave him a quizzical look.

“You know, to a legislative hearing,” Jayden continued.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.