How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students
Chapter 9: The History of Stripped for Florida - A Mid-Series Perspective

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

This is not so much a “chapter” per se as a sort of mid-series history of the Stripped for Florida program:

Across America and around the globe, a shift to the political right was resulting in draconian laws against nudity. In some areas, even established nudist resorts and communities were being shut down. And nudity in the media, even on the Internet, was now virtually nonexistent.

In the midst of this conservative melee, the state of Florida decided to take the exact opposite approach with the Stripped for Florida program. A family visiting Florida could, for a hefty fee, “QuickStrip” their kids for a fabulous, sunny vacation in the nude. They were free to roam the entire state unencumbered by clothing. In fact, the law strictly prohibited anyone who had been QuickStripped from wearing any clothing at all, anywhere, save for shoes and jewelry.

When a resident of the state was QuickStripped, they remained naked until the age of 21. This cost quite a bit more than stripping for a vacation. One could also be stripped for life (very pricey).

Why was it called “QuickStrip”? Because a small strip was adhered behind one ear, mandating that clothing be removed immediately. There were sensors located across the state that detected when someone with one of these strips was covered in textile. The fines for violating the nudity laws were severe.

The Stripped for Florida program was (and this is a huge understatement) an economic boon for the state, which, before the program, was tethering on bankruptcy. Funds flowed in from the QuickStrip fees, but this was only part of the story. Tourists flowed in, too. Not just those who wanted to let their kids enjoy a vacation sans clothing, but those who came from around the nation and the world to flee repressive areas, as well as those who simply liked to look. Plus, ancillary business sprang up for body decoration and adornment, such as piercings and tattoos, which were increasingly popular among the permanently naked.

This series addresses both the pleasure and the challenges of living publicly nude.

The Stripped for Florida universe was created by author Willie B. I’d like to express my appreciation of his allowing me to be a contributor to this intricately-thought-out paradigm.

Please stay tuned for the next chapter of How Rachel met Jayden.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.