How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students - Cover

How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

Chapter 5: Ice Cream - All employees at I-Scream wear a cute uniform. Except Carla

We All Scream - All employees at I-Scream wore the cute company uniform. Except Carla, who wore just the cap

Meanwhile, in Ft.Myers, a family was mulling over the 53 flavor selections at I-Scream in the Edison Mall. The employees all wore cute strawberry-and-vanilla-colored uniforms, and blueberry-colored hats with the I-Scream logo. Except for one. Her name was Carla. She wore only the hat. (She also had on a pair of white sneakers with pistachio-colored socks, but she was standing at the counter waiting to take the family’s order, so the shoes were not seen, as she was visible only from the waist up.)

“Welcome to I-Scream,” she said. “What can I get for y’all today?”

It was still rare to see nude employees at a business. Employers had fought for the right not to hire nude job applicants, but about two months ago a Florida appellate court had ruled that discrimination against the stripped, just as with discrimination against any other minority, would not be tolerated. Also, stripped employees could not be required to wear company uniforms that would obscure or conceal any parts of their bodies below the neckline and above the knees. But the hat and sneakers were fine.

“Man, fifty three flavors...” said the dad. “I can’t decide!”

“Ha! that’s a common problem, sir. Please take your time.”

Carla’s parents had stripped her last year, at 16. Unlike most stripped kids, she was stripped for life (which was very costly). She would never wear clothes again, not while in the state of Florida. Carla had been doing college-level work for about a year. She had just graduated a year early from high school, and next month she was headed to the University of Florida, where she had her sights set on a degree in sociology.

“So what do you guys want?” asked the mom.

There were two girls and a boy. All clothed, except for one of the girls, who had been stripped about two weeks before. They, of course, had no idea what they wanted. But they did put in their drink orders.

Carla turned and walked toward the drink dispenser. The boy, Jack, glanced down and noticed what he thought was a glimpse of hair. He thought this was odd. Almost all the stripped girls he had seen were shaved smooth, or they left only a tiny strip of hair.

Turns out, he was right. When Carla turned around with the drinks, he saw a tuft of light brown hair. Carla had decided to leave it in pretty much its natural state, save for some minor shaping up. The fashion trend in Florida was definitely toward a more clean shaven look, but in this case, leaving it in its natural state was a fine decision. The way Carla’s hair grew naturally was delightful. It was light, both in color and in texture, with a little curlicue curling upward just above the slit. It looked so cute in its natural state that it would have been a shame to scrape it all away with a razor. She had received compliments from several of her friends and coworkers, and sometimes even customers. When she was out in public, she’d notice people glancing at it, and occasionally even a stranger would get up the nerve to comment on how nice it looked. Living in central Florida, Jack regularly saw stripped girls fairly regularly, but few with natural hair.

Finally Carla got the family all happily ice-creamed and they continued their excursion through the mall.

Next in line was a man dressed in tan cotton Dockers and a striped shirt. But he wasn’t there for ice cream. He was there on a fairly urgent matter of business.

“Welcome to I-Scream,” said Carla, standing naked with a scoop in her hand, smiling cheerily as he pulled out his ID to show her. It had a state emblem in the center, and words across the top which read: “Stripped for Florida.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.