How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students - Cover

How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

Chapter 4: Sunny South Florida - Unlike the northern counties, south Florida was teeming with nakedness

In Miami, kids were frolicking on the beach, flying kites, throwing frisbees and sitting in beach chairs relaxing and socializing, most in swimsuits but many without a stitch on. In some areas, the naked kids outnumbered the clothed kids, a balance that would continue to shift toward nakedness in the coming years as the SFF program grew in popularity.

In Tampa, a clothed boy was celebrating his birthday with several friends. Three of his friends were stripped, two boys and one girl. They were all happily playing mini-golf together in the sunshine as the parents chatted in the shade. One of the boys had a constant erection (pill-induced), and the other was growing intermittently aroused from watching two high school girls playing golf in the nude (and feeling not the least self-conscious about it, as erections in public, for stripped boys, were not only legal but encouraged).

In Lakeland, a group of kids were walking gingerly through a busy mall, chattering about this and that as they headed toward the food court. Four of them were fully clothed, two wore nothing but shoes and caps, and one was completely naked save for nipple piercings and a necklace. Almost everywhere you went in southern or middle Florida you’d see scenes like these, especially in the more metropolitan areas like Tampa and Miami, or tourist meccas like Orlando. Even in the smallest of towns, you’d see an occasional naked kid in a store or restaurant or riding a bike down the sidewalk.

At the Orlando airport, a family from Michigan had just Quick Stripped their two kids, a boy and a girl, for a fabulous clothes-free Florida vacation. They had completed all the paperwork, paid the fees and stuck the bandaid-like Quick Strip chips behind each of the kids’ left ears, ensuring they could not put on any clothing for the duration of their vacation without setting off alarms.

Deb was standing naked in front of the Stripped for Florida kiosk as her mother gathered up her freshly-shed clothes. She felt weird and a bit embarrassed standing there in the airport with nothing on ... until she spotted an ice cream booth across the terminal and provided herself a diversion by making plans to talk her parents into a couple of scoops.

Her brother Jed was not faring so well. He was feeling devastatingly self-conscious about the growing erection he could tell was coming on as a result of the pill his parents had given him about 30 minutes before (plus the experience of standing in the middle of a busy airport without a stitch on).

Sildenafil citrate only enables an erection, not causes one. But with boys who get frequent spontaneous erections anyway, this special formula pretty much ensured they’d stay hard much of the time.

“You two kids enjoy your Florida vacation!” said Janet, a pleasantly attractive lady of about 40, dressed in a gray skirt and burgundy blazer, standing beside the kiosk holding an iPad.

“How can I?” lamented Jed to himself, convinced that his much-anticipated vacation was now ruined. “Not like this!”

“You will,” she said confidently.

The Stripped for Florida kiosk was one of the first things arriving passengers saw when they deplaned. It was hard to miss, what with the giant backlit sign looming overhead featuring the now-famous Stripped for Florida twins looking down over the terminal. They were a young nude boy and girl, blonde and tanned. It was a full-body shot, revealing everything. The boy was erect. (The SFF commission had made the decision early-on that there should be absolutely no stigma in the state of Florida to the natural and beautiful phenomenon of an erection.)

Janet did not work at the kiosk, she was a Stripped for Florida field coordinator. Her job was to make sure the program was running smoothly across southeast Florida, and report back to the Palm Beach regional office.

“Which way to Ground Transportation?” asked the father.

“Just follow the terminal, that way,” Janet indicated.

“C’mon, kids, let’s go catch that shuttle!” said their mom as she gathered the two siblings’ clothing into a plastic bag.

“No, Mom, I can’t!” protested the awkwardly-naked boy, unable to imagine exiting the airport, standing outside waiting for a shuttle, checking into a hotel, then walking down Main Street at Disneyworld in broad daylight, all without any clothes on. And hard as a rock. “Why didn’t you tell me about this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.