How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students - Cover

How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

Chapter 3: Rachel's Bare Fanny - A bus seat can be frigid on a bare bottom on the ride to school

In the past couple of days, since this unseasonable cold snap came through north Florida, the bus ride to school was a bit difficult for Rachel. The hard seat of a yellow school bus can bring a quick chill to a bare bottom. But her best friend Clair would always slide over and offer her a warmer place to sit.

Sometimes her friends Steven or Geoff or one of several other compassionate classmates would slide over and offer their seats to help her avoid the chilling experience of naked-flesh-on-vinyl-bus-seat. For the most part, her bus mates were sympathetic and helpful. Many, though, if truth be told, looked forward to a cold snap, as they got to enjoy Rachel’s small pink nipples standing out erect, and ogle the goosebumps all over her cute bottom as she scurried up the steps and into the school. Many students, boys especially, but some girls too, were fans of her particularly cute little butt, and would try, without being obvious, to follow her down the hall a bit to treat themselves to a look between classes, even if they had to double back and scurry to make their next class. The goosebumps on her bare fanny was something her secret fans — connoisseurs of every detail of her nakedness — savored.

The ride home after school was usually no problem, for Rachel in Madison County or Jayden over in Hamilton County, or for any of north Florida’s stripped kids. By the end of the school day it would usually have warmed up to at least the upper 50s, often the low 60s. Even by mid-morning, if naked students needed to walk outside for some reason, say to switch classes, the early morning chill would have diminished. So, all in all, cold snaps, although annoying, were manageable, even without any clothes. Until now.

When the unexpected cold snap came rolling in three weeks ago, stripped kids and their parents were ill-prepared for such a plunge of the thermometer. Some parents simply kept their kids home for a couple of days and understanding teachers sent classwork home for them to do. But when it extended into a third day, this truancy became problematic. Sarah, a sixth-grader in Columbia County, showed up at school one nippy morning fully clothed. This would have been fine with the more conservative school administrators who opposed the Stripped for Florida program, but allowing her to remain clothed would have been a violation of state law, so they had no choice but to have her remove all clothing and go through the school day with nothing on, as the law required.

If a stripped kid wearing clothing tried to approach a school (or anywhere in Florida where sensors were installed, which was in almost every public place), alarms were set off by the Quick Strip chips implanted just beneath the skin behind their left ear. If a stripped kid were caught wearing clothing, or concealing their bodies with any sort of textile, their parents could be subjected to a fine. And the fines were stiff. School administrators were obligated to make sure their nude students complied with the rules, and local police were obligated to enforce state law. During cold weather, they sometimes looked the other way as much as they could get away with, to try to cut the kids some slack, but this put them in a precarious position. If they allowed stripped students to go around clothed, they were breaking the law.

Wanda, a freshman in Union County, came up with an inventive plan for nippy days. Her mom had bought her a giant scarf, which she draped around her body. But just before she entered a zone where she knew alarms were located, she’d bunch it up around her neck so that the sensors wouldn’t detect thick fabric cascading around her. She also discovered that the bus ride on frosty mornings was made a bit more comfortable by sliding snugly between two burly, heavily-clothed students clad in puffy insulated jackets. She was friends with a couple of fairly massive guys on the football team, who were more than glad to help her get cozy (Well, as cozy as you can get riding naked in a school bus in the dead of winter).

These makeshift tactics for coping with occasional chilly spells worked very well until this latest cold snap. For about three days, naked students in the northern counties were spending too much time exposed to the record-breaking cold. You couldn’t have handed better ammo to the hard-line old-school conservatives, the “Anti-Nudites,” who seized the opportunity and began strategizing how to pull the struts out from under Stripped for Florida.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.