How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students - Cover

How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

Chapter 2: Jayden - Meet Jayden, another naked student, although Rachel hasn't met him yet.

Three weeks before Rachel’s naked stroll across the sun-warmed Target parking lot, it was quite a different picture, not only in Madison County but across much of northeast Florida:

“Hamilton County residents will awake to a chill tomorrow morning,” announced the TV weatherman. “The low will be 31 degrees just before sunrise, a good twelve degrees lower than the average for late February.”

Jayden’s parents both glanced over his way from across the living room. He was reclining on the sofa, wearing a pair of high top Converse sneakers, watching TV with his family.

“You better bundle up in the morning,” kidded his sister Amee, who was sitting on the floor building a dinosaur with Legos.

“Har de har, lil smartass Sis” said Jayden.

“It’ll warm up to a high of around 56 or 57,” continued the weatherman, wrapping up his segment. “We might even see 60.”

“Pfft. I can do 60 easy,” said Jayden to himself.

“But it’ll be a nippy morning commute for Hamilton County residents. Marsha?” the weatherman continued, transitioning back to the anchor.

“Yes, Chuck, especially for the county’s five stripped students ... brrrr!” added Marsha as she segued to the next news item.

As Jayden relaxed in the living room, he was noticeably engorged. His daily dose of sildenafil citrate usually didn’t wear off fully until after dinner, and sometimes until almost bedtime. It was a special low-dose formula commissioned by the state of Florida specifically for stripped boys, provided by Stripped for Florida to parents who had Quick Stripped their sons, to keep them from being self-conscious about getting erections in public by keeping them at lease partially erect most of the time. It was not unusual for him to sit down at the dinner table at night completely hard.

At traditional nudist camps (now illegal almost everywhere in the world under the DECENT laws), erections had always been a sensitive issue. If an erection occurred, you were ostracized, and could even be kicked out. For that reason, many ten nudist boys would drop out of the nudist lifestyle, because erections at that age occurred spontaneously and frequently. The state of Florida, in setting up the SFF program, decided to take the opposite approach, to lay the stigma of erections to rest. Newly-stripped boys were almost always put on a specially-formulated low dose Tadalafil (generic Cialis), which ensured they’d have an erection -- or at least be at least somewhat hard -- all day. They’d usually be kept on it until they overcame any embarrassment from having an erection in public, but lately the trend was for stripped boys to continue taking it on a daily basis.

It was traumatic to Jayden when he first got stripped and had to start going around like that at home in front of his family, not to mention at school, walking naked into a classroom full of clothed students—especially since he had been the first stripped kid in Hamilton County. But one can dwell in a state of perpetual self-consciousness for only so long until it eventually becomes the new norm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.