How Rachel Met Jayden - The story of two naked students
Chapter 1: Rachel - A stripped student, Rachel is prohibited from ever wearing any clothes other than shoes.

Copyright© 2019 by Morgan Jamissan

How Rachel Met Jayden

It was an unusually warm day for having just had such a sudden cold snap. Sunny, 66º, light breeze — a far cry from the frigid temperatures just three weeks ago. The black surface of the Target parking lot actually felt warm on Rachel’s bare feet as she stepped out of the blue Honda SUV.

“You’re not going to wear your Uggs?” asked her mom as she walked around to the passenger side and saw Rachel standing there barefooted.

“Actually, no, Mom, this feels good. It’s like walking on warm toast!” Rachel had removed her shoes, but she left everything else on: an anklet, two new bracelets she got for Christmas, a thin chain necklace and a floppy sunhat, which she always wore on sunny days.

Target’s policy that shoes must be worn at all times was superseded by Florida’s rules for anyone who had been “Quick Stripped,” that is, whose clothing had been taken away under the state’s Stripped for Florida program. Although they were allowed to wear sandals or shoes, even short boots, they were free to go anywhere in Florida without shoes, so long as there were no health or safety hazards in doing so. The only restriction on footwear was that it was not recommended to wear tall boots or knee socks, which could sometimes trigger the clothing sensors installed throughout the state. These sensors would set off alarms that alerted local law enforcement, ensuring that they complied with the law and remained completely naked — at least from the neckline to the ankles — at all times.

“Ahhh ... this is more like it!” Rachel said to her mom as she stepped across the sun-warmed parking lot.

A family getting out of a green Mazda was taken aback. They knew there were stripped kids in Madison County, and they tried not to be too obvious with their stares, but the sudden sighting of a high school girl walking across a public parking lot without any clothes on was still a bit of a shocker.

The automatic doors glided open as the clothed-and-unclothed mother and daughter strode past the in-store Starbucks. Unlike in south Florida, where the sight of nudity was becoming commonplace, the northern rural counties had not yet seen the proliferation of nudity in public, and heads were turning. Most shoppers had only heard about the county’s few stripped students. Some cast delighted glances, others disapproving scowls (although in many cases, those scowls concealed a clandestine inner delight).

Rachel’s mom grabbed a cart and the pair started shopping as if it were perfectly normal for a girl to be strolling through Target wearing nothing but a sunhat and jewelry. Rachel had been the first stripped student in Madison County, and after living naked 24/7 for the better part of a year, she had finally acclimated to it. She did everything that way. Nude was the only “normal” she knew anymore. And it would be until she was 21.

The floor of Target felt cool on Rachel’s feet as they strolled through the store. They walked past kitchenware, home decor and girls’ underwear (one department that was no longer relevant to Rachel). Then they came to jewelry.

“Oh mom, look,” she said, picking up a jangly bracelet. “I love these. Look how cute!”

“Oh my God, it is,” her mom replied, taking it from Rachel’s hand and looking it over.

“I think Clair has one just like it.”

Rachel had become somewhat of a connoisseur of bracelets. She had quite a collection. She’d been a fashion aficionado before her parents Quick-Stripped her last May, bringing her clothes-wearing days to an abrupt halt. Now she collected necklaces, anklets and shoes. And along with her best friend Clair—both aspirant fashion designers--still indulged in her hobby of drawing outfits in a sketchbook. As Clair says about the outfits Rachel sketches, “You can draw ‘em ... you just can’t wear ‘em!”

Rachel’s mom examined the bracelet, which was of very high quality. “Impressive.”

“Yeah, well, it’s kinda pricy,” Rachel lamented.

Rather than hanging the bracelet back on the rack, Rachel’s mom placed it in the shopping cart.

“Uh, gee ... thanks, Mom. I wasn’t expecting that.”

“Hey, after what you’ve been through in the past three weeks, you deserve it!”

“Rachel, hey!” came a voice from an adjacent aisle. It was Marc, a boy in her 3rd period science class. “What’s going on?”

“Oh hey, Marc,” she replied. “Just doing a little shopping.”

“Hi Mrs. Miller,” Marc greeted Rachel’s mom. “Hey Rach, come look at these new games, they’re cool.”

Rachel and Marc stepped over to a display of new video games across the wide main aisle that ran the width of the store. Marc, a died-in-the-wool gamer, proceeded to extoll the virtues and foibles of several new arrivals.

Marc seemed oblivious to all the female nakedness right in front of him as he enthusiastically talked about the games. He was well-acquainted, visually, with Rachel’s body. He had not met her until the beginning of this school year, so he had never seen her with clothes on. This is not to say he didn’t enjoy looking at her — he did — but her lack of clothing was no longer a novelty, and Rachel was no longer an anomaly, to him or to her other classmates. She was simply his friend. Marc related to her as he would any other student.

Not so with the boy across the aisle, browsing a display of DVDs. His name was Nathan. He was an eighth grader at Arnold Middle School, and he was not at all acclimated to female nakedness. Or any nakedness. There were only eight stripped high school students in the county (counting a brother and sister who were stripped just yesterday). He had glimpsed naked students only once, from a distance. Nathan had just moved to north Florida from Missouri, so he had grown up in an environment where nudity was absolutely taboo. Since the DECENT laws went into effect around the world (of which Florida had opted out), there was hardly any nudity on the Internet, and movies and advertisements no longer portrayed even scantily clad people.

Seeing Rachel standing there casually chatting with Marc, wearing nothing, was a rare treat for him. The smooth bright store lighting was precisely balanced to illuminate Target’s merchandise in the best possible way, and it showcased Rachel with that same degree of luminescent perfection. Nathan was mesmerized. He could see every detail, and he savored every nuance. He tried not to be too conspicuous with his glances (which were melding into long gazes), or to knock over the entire DVD display he was hovering around as a decoy. Little did Nathan know, this would be his lucky week. Just a couple of days later, in Steak & Shake, he would run into a stripped college girl with a carefully-shaped strip of brown pubic hair. Then a couple of months later, his family would visit his cousin’s family in sunny Ft. Lauderdale, where he’d find himself surrounded by more nakedness than his eyes could drink in.

“So, Rachel, are you gonna sign up for color guard again next year?” asked Marc as Rachel trotted on silent bare feet back over to the jewelry counter, where her mother was standing.

“Mmmm ... dunno. Ms. Farady thinks I should take baton. I want to see what Clair’s gonna do.”

Mom resumed pushing the cart as daughter strolled along beside her. Rachel was known all around her school for her particularly perky rear end, and as she walked away, the movement of the two smooth orbs of flesh were a marvelous sight to Nathan (who had no idea the DVD he’d mindlessly grabbed was The Julio Iglesias Story). Several other shoppers, browsing various products, were also discreetly checking her out as she sauntered away.

The mother-daughter duo then took a left toward, of all unlikely places, the Junior Girls department. For the first time in over a year, Rachel was about to try on clothes. Legally.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.