Lounging for Fun
Chapter 10: Bridal Preparations

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Bridal Preparations - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

Like 3 days ago I took the small pony. I was well cleaned out and all of his load was retained in my bowels. I then slipped onto the stud with one catheter. I swallowed the other end of it leaving a clear shot to my stomach for the overflow from my womb as he was coupled to me. I would just ingest the leftovers as it overflowed.

I mounted the stud and placed the ends of the reins on my nipple rings. I left the others at the recreation area. I just wanted to ride alone for a bit. While I was on the ride I thought of many things that I had committed myself to and how it would change my life and reflect on others that I had grown to love and care for.

Whether it was the hormone loading or actually coming to terms with everything while I was awake and coupled to the stallion being filled in all of my orifices with huge amounts of cum I don’t know but I felt fantastic by the time I returned to the house as the stud was growing soft in me. I did not have anything overflow and ingested it all through the catheter from my womb to my stomach. I was very full. I was ready to have my breasts pumped and to sit on a urinal for a long time as my bladder was being continuously filled.

Andy was waiting for me when I got back to the stables. He apologized to me again for taking everything so fast. I held him for a bit face to face and assured him that I was still his for the taking. I also asked him if I would still be able to continue with my schooling for an educational degree and he assured me that I would. I then asked him if I might also be able to have some continued outside interests and social contacts outside of the Family and family business. This he assured me that I would.

“Then I will be ready to be pregnant from our wedding ceremonies. In all likelihood I will be pregnant with a whole litter of babies.” I said giving him a big hug and French kiss with the catheter still going down my throat.

When we were done hugging, I pulled the catheter out most of the way and sucked on it to vacate most of the last of the cum that was still in my womb. I had not tasted this mount yet but he did taste very good. My breath began to smell like horse cum by the time I was done though.

We went to the dining room where I hooked on the pumps to empty my now sore breasts of the milk that had flooded them on my ride. I had a very good salad and some roast beef. I never had been a really big meat eater but it really hit the spot. The sun had gone down quite a while when Andy and I decided to retire. We were accompanied to the large bed by Lydia and Becky. I suggested that they might want a couple of the boys to cuddle as well.

The girls looked over the dining room and each motioned to a boy to come along. The boys were both older than the girls and very well endowed. They both were not over 15 but were definitely bigger boys in the manhood department.

Andy and I climbed into the bed directly after we did a short restroom stop, brushed our teeth and emptied our bladders. The kids piled in next to us and even a bit on top. I fell asleep quickly with 2 of the kids suckling on my very aroused nipples. I slept all night.

I awoke with my breasts sore and full. The four kids were already awake and ready to help me if I needed it to do my morning cleanup and out. I was going to have each of the girls do me but one of the boys were doing them with a full Fisting. His fist were inside them both guiding the hose to where it needed to be. The girls turned and offered to do me while they were being serviced. I merely spread my legs on the floor and they both went into me in a very erotic manner and cleaned me thoroughly. I knew that today I would be beginning my period.

We went down stairs and had breakfast. The girls went straight outside to get their morning cum collecting from the dogs. In the last 4 days the number of large hounds had grown by 3 times over as other families arrived. The stables were full and the field around the complex had many more horses that I saw. I also noticed that many of them were mares. I was told that there were over 50 families in the surrounding farms that were here for the wedding. There would be at least 75 women mounted at the bridal shower.

Mother said that she had talked it over with Donald and he had asked her to marry him. She had told him that she would if I would not mind making it a double wedding. I gave her a big hug and told her that I would not mind sharing the event since part of the ceremony would be the bridal impregnation. She thought about it a moment and said. “I would be happy to share that with you. I may be able to do it then since I had quit taking the pills when we first came over to the house from the Cayuse. I will have one of the fertility doc’s here make certain that I would be able to carry a little brother or sister for you while you are carrying their nephew or niece. I told her that I would be taking a fertility drug for a multiple birth or a litter. My cervix would be closed by then so whatever went in would take. I would be taking the small stallion in my bowels between now and then to help keep the hormone levels up. This I would be retaining instead of rinsing it out several times a day, only once.

“That sounds like so much fun for you. Many of the women have found that the sudden stoppage of gross sex just before the wedding makes it seem like ages between their period and the peak of their fertility. With your shower this afternoon I will be with you. Donald said that my period might be stimulated by it. Donald said he and Andy would be giving us another pelvic exam this morning before the gathering starts.

I know I was looking forward to the mass coupling today.

While we were talking we were walking past the kennels and were marveling at the number of young girls and their attending boys. One thing that was assured is it seemed that every girl of at least 14 years old was coupled with a hound. I knew that all of them had been going solid for at least 3 hours this morning. There were nearly as many younger and middle aged women taking the larger dogs as well. The small sample jars were being combined into larger pails and being hauled up to the house for processing.

As we passed the stables we noted that many of the horses were being prepared by the men for the ladies to mount for the bridal shower. A couple of them approached us and asked us to not get near any of the horses as they were starting to get a little anxious and the scent of a woman might just send the bunch of them into a rut. We went the other direction.

We went back to the house and Adam asked us if he could give us a massage to help us get ready for the shower. The younger boys had set out a large number of pads for the purpose. The pads were almost like Futons. I knew that they would do nicely. We accepted his offer and laid down on adjoining pads as one of the other boys came to help with mother.

The boys had everything set up well with sun screen, scented oils and lotions. I knew that neither of us would be permitted vaginal sex but when we were done we would have our insides as fully massaged as our outsides. As is apparent custom we would both have anal plugs in place when we were done and our cervix’s would be properly sized. The boys offered sun masks for our eyes since we would be spending the next hour or so in direct sunlight and the sensation of not seeing what they were doing to us might be pretty exciting.

I told them that they could do anything to us that felt good since we would both be doing the bridal shower together. They understood and they said they already had instructions to service us in preparation for our nuptials.

They began on our fronts and said that they would be turning us over at least 4 times while going through the various phases of the massage. You will both be like rag dolls until the very end.

After putting on the blinders it was kind of fun. I knew many of the family were watching every move as the boys started at our toes and gradually worked up to our thighs and then slipped their hands and the lotions inside our vaginas. The warm lotion did it’s thing and within minutes we were in a semi conscious state and everything felt fantastic.

When things began making conscious meaning I knew we were about done without massage. Mama asked me if I was ready to move on my own and I reached up and took off my sleeping mask. She was sitting on the pad next to me and I felt surprisingly refreshed like waking from a long night’s sleep. One difference, I was very horny and was looking forward to the coupling this afternoon.

Adam as usual was there and gave me a hand to sit up that I desperately needed. I noticed the posts had been replaced in my nipples with fairly large rings and I knew that they would be receiving a lot of stimulation in the next few days and especially this afternoon.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.