Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 9: Premature teen by choice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Premature teen by choice - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

I asked them what they thought about that, and they both as one said “Yummy!”

I told then it was time for me to prepare for my part but I would need some snacks to start.

They pulled out of me and for the first time I saw the bats they had stuck in themselves to keep themselves enlarged for today. As they walked they each had ball bats sticking out of both their anus and vagina’s. It was kind of funny watching them walking, almost running around. Every 10 or 20 steps they would stop and sit on them pushing them back in.

I cleaned myself out and pushed in a large plug into my vagina to help prepare myself for remounting the stallion. I followed the girls downstairs and found Donald at the breakfast table. I drank one of the yogurt containers down while pulling out the plug. Andy’s mom said that Andy had been called out of town on a consult but would be back that evening.

I asked Donald if I could mount him for breakfast and he told me to be his guest. I sat on his huge cock. It felt very good. I was facing away from him and placed his hands on my by now very aroused breasts. I had some very tasty cottage cheese (cum based) with bacon bits in it and some milk. By the time I got started I was sharing it with Donald. I had 3 orgasms as we ate. He filled me by the time we finished. Becky and Lydia were taking turns lapping up our mess from my vaginal lips.

I suggested that we all retire to the patio so they guys could get started feeding the 14 year old girls in their celebration of maidenhood.

They were leading us with the bats still stuck in their orifices. They pulled them out and then I saw just how much they had inside. They were each taking at least 12”.

They began by doing oral one at a time then shifting the male to either their vagina or their anus. They never hesitated taking everything they were offered. They had their gag reflex well under control. Donald said that he would not be directly donating to them because neither was big enough yet. The only way they could get his semen was if I or another woman that could take him was wearing a catheter.

I told Donald that mom would gladly do it for them if she was asked. When they were taking the dogs I would be mounted on a stallion feeding them.

He went back into the house and came back with a catheter for me to use. I put it inside me and took my position a few feet from either of them. The cum I had inside was already filling the small tubing. I stood between the girls and bent over to take Donald. I marveled at how easily he was able to open me up and slip inside. Some of my cum was filling the tubing as he slipped in. I was bracing on my knees with my hands and he held onto my hips as he filled me like the horse did last night. Lydia had swallowed her end of the catheter and was deep throating another of the boys as the fluids went directly to her stomach. She was taking 3 men at once, with the cum of 4.

We continued after Donald gave her his offering then transferred the catheter to Becky. She swallowed hers as well we continued as boys and men continued to cum in her three orifices. Finally she had her contribution. We gave the catheter from my vagina to one of the other older girls and they did the same thing.

Donald said that both girls would be done with the men in another 2 hours at the rate they were going. I was ready to mount the horse. He told me that I would not be mounted on just one horse for the duration. I would be on each horse for about 45 minutes and each would put out as much semen as I had taken last night in 4 hours. “Amber! You can drink from any of the men that might be able to cum in your mouth but the horse cum would all go to the girls. I suggested that I run 2 catheters, one to each girl so she could get a continuous fill up. They were wanting to take men orally while they were knotted.

He said that would be a good idea. They might also take a catheter in the anus as well because it would be able to be absorbed through their bowel as easily as through their digestive tract. They would have a tremendous hormone boost from the day’s activities.

I selected a large palomino horse for the start today. He was slightly bigger than Blackie. Donald assured me that he would be a good producer. I inserted 4 catheters since they were small and the ball at the end was hardly felt last night as Blackie had filled me. I asked that Donald take pictures as they went inside. Again they were hardly felt inside as I inserted them through my cervix with the little insertion tube.

The helper had the sling set in place by the time I was ready. I had the reins routed so they would be in place when I was mounted. This horse was huge but I was well lubricated and ready to take the monster into my vagina and womb.

I curled up and put my feet through the stirrups then my knees as the cock was guided to my waiting opening. He felt very warm but very slippery as the head glided straight through my vagina into my by now opened cervix. He definitely stretched me inside as he slipped through feeling almost like the time I took my first cock and I was made a woman. It was immediately pleasurable as his head swelled inside me locking him to me as surely as the dogs had knotted to me just inside of my vagina. The difference he was knotted to me inside my womb through my Cervix. If I was to force myself off, my innards would be locked onto the horse and I would loose my lower organs through the opening it would make. Needless to say I was thoroughly enjoying the penetration as his precum was beginning to flow. The handler gave him his injection and he swelled some more and began stroking me as we began to move.

I was able to still handle the horse as I was raised to an orgasmic level where things were very clear and enjoyable but almost like slow motion. I rode around the barn twice before I headed toward the girls. The dog handlers were bringing the dogs.

Lydia and Becky were all smiles and covered with cum running down their legs but they thought that the 2 catheters for each of them was a great idea. They swallowed them and run one up their anal passages before getting on their hands and knees for their doggy breeding exercise. All of the dogs were at least fairly well endowed and aroused. The first ones took only a moment to be fully knotted with the girls. The little tubes going into their anus were not noticed. I was already feeding them the horse cum. I noticed for the first time that their little nipples were fully aroused. By the way the stallion was cumming in me I knew we were force feeding the girls the hormone rich semen that they were so eagerly ingesting from every one of their orifices. The girls were also still taking men in their mouths and swallowing them whole as they came in their mouths and down their throats even with the tiny catheters that were going down their throats. The other girls and women were also taking their fill from the men that were in constant arousal watching the very erotic scene of very young girls taking massive loads of semen from every available source.

After the first 45 minutes were over my stud started going down. The girls were finishing on their second dog each. At the rate they were going they would average about 3 dogs per hour for the next 9 hours. Of course, I would have 9 stallions in that time.

I stayed in place but my stud went soft and I slipped out of the sling keeping the catheters in place. The next horse was just as big and I mounted him easily. He was locked into me in a matter of minutes with a fresh supply of sperm for the girls. I myself was keeping up with them by ingesting one load after another from healthy cocks being fed to me while I was in the sling. Like clockwork I was hitting one orgasm every 10 minutes as I was being filled with a fresh load from the hyper stimulated studs. My breasts just kept feeling heavier and heavier as they swayed freely hanging from me in the sling.

My third stud for the day was about the same size as the first 2 and I knew I was stretching to fit them easily. I asked Donald about this and he said the next stud would be larger. When I slipped off because the stud was getting limp one of the girls that was there placed the catheters further into my womb as. I was surprised since she was able to slip inside me with her fist clenched quite easily and reached well past her elbow as I was standing there getting ready to remount the next stallion. Daisy said I might want a bigger stallion for my bridal shower in 4 days at the rate that I was getting used to the large cocks. She had been taking 2 or 3 men at a time with the group of well wishers.

I crouched down and checked on Lydia and Becky and they were both quite alert still but they also were having orgasms about every 5 minutes. They were urinating quite often as well when they were finishing with their knots. They were absorbing a lot of liquids and their kidneys were filtering out the excess water in their system. They also looked a little thicker in the mid sections as they were filling with the large amounts of cum in their mouths and anus’s. I was assured that they would sleep for about 3 days when they were done today. They would both have bladder and anal catheters servicing them for the time they were sleeping. Daisy confirmed that all the girls do this when they finish their 14th birthday stretching. Nearly all of the girls want to go straight to coupling with the horses but we restrain them until they have grown enough to take the penetration. The youngest girl to take the 16 inches was 14. She had other problems and had to have some reconstruction later from indulging too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.