Lounging for Fun
Chapter 8: Mounting My First Stallion

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mounting My First Stallion - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

This made me grin as I settled down between the stallion’s fore legs. He nosed down and licked my pussy. I had little difficulty curling up and tucking my feet through the stirrups. I pulled on the sling as I felt the monstrous ganz slipping into me. I just kept pulling up as my knees spread apart. I was so far on that I could not breath. The sling slipped past my head and I was able to pull myself forward and tuck my breasts into the openings where I was supported by my chest and the huge cock in my lower body, almost to my diaphragm. I was glad that I had stretched or had somehow adapted to the full expansion of my womb over large cocks. I had a great orgasm but settled down in only a couple of minutes.

Daisy had the same experience. Both of our bellies were showing the size of what was in us. I was glad that my torso was about 5 inches longer than hers as I was quite comfortable with the end of the cock about half way between my belly button and the base of my sternum.

Both Daisy and I settled down and asked for our reins to control our mounts. We were given them. We left the paddock and followed the woman through the field to and around a small lake. We were all very high from the hormone rush and the erotic feelings we were all having.

I know that I for one was completely enthralled with the massive easy movement of the monstrously sized cock in my vagina and womb. I was keeping very well lubricated by the cum, precum combination of the horse and my own juices. We came to a gate to the adjacent property. All of us found a nice rhythm giving us each a full and comfortable stroking action without any effort on our parts.

“This is one of the neighbors in the group. I will introduce you. They have a substantial herd and the men and the women both ride their horses for all the farm chores. Primarily they raise the horses for many of the participating ranches and the resorts like Cayuse. The difference is the men do not harvest the semen from their anus they just rinse it out when they feel they have soaked up enough hormones. Seems like a real waste to me.”

I thought that they ought to use a huge condom with catheters and flasks. I told her.

She said that the men did not drink the semen milk and they just took it through the bowels to save processing. They did use a catheter up their urethra to harvest their own cum. I always grab a snack by slipping their flask off of the catheter and having a few mouthfuls while I am coupled. You might say we see eye to eye down here.

The sun was going down but the starlight and the rising moon gave plenty of light. We came around their barn as the family was just closing it up for the night.

Betty introduced me and they already knew Daisy. They congratulated me on landing Andy and then both of us for taking stallions for the first time.

Daisy stroked her mount several times and said it was very good and had worked up a good appetite for a snack. One of the men offered me his flask and I drank fully of it. Daisy took another’s cock down her throat. He erupted in less than a minute with a fresh load.

One of the women suggested that I could also sample my own flask since it would be over filled by the time I got back for a refill. I looked at and squeezed a little out of it. I slipped the catheter out of the flask and began sucking on it. Men taste good but horses taste great.

About that time he erupted again and I quickly took several mouthfuls before returning the catheter to the flask. The woman replaced them for me with two of their spares. Both of my flasks had been filled and they were replaced with 2 empties.

“Blackie is a top producer. It is just that not many young women are comfortable with him.” Said Betty.

“Why are they not comfortable?” I asked.

“He is large and likes a tight vagina. If a woman is loose he sometimes does not cum at all, but goes soft after about a half hour.”

“Sounds like a lot of men that my Mom had talked about.” I said almost laughing. He began shooting me again as I really started to chuckling. Apparently Blackie liked the throbbing on his cock.

We said. “Good night!” and began the all too short ride back to our barn. We had been gone barely an hour.

We were back at the stable and we had our flasks changed again. Meg and the four older women had mounted stallions of their choice. They were ready to go for a night ride as well.

They joined us and we rode together. I had no idea that the trails went so far on the property but there were several gates we went through as we rode under the moonlight. I had no idea where we were going.

I asked Meg how many of the ranches were in the group or COOP?

She told me that it was growing all of the time but with some of the contacts that she had within the local group, she guessed that there were at least 300 ranches within the state of Nevada and another couple of dozen or so sprinkled around a surrounding 5 state area. There was one entire county in one of the other states that had adopted open sexuality rules.

It was not a heavily traveled county and mostly rural. It had 4 whole towns that had re-written their charters to adopt the precepts and limited liabilities of open sexuality to include bestiality and even limited incest rights although the children were still encouraged to limit their sex to their own age groups. Of course if the girls were taking larger animals they were open to take men as well. They were allowed access to public sexual encounters and instruction demonstrations, including bestiality for birth control purposes. The high schools have intense instruction on adult sexuality. The subjects are also taught in grade schools, but the children are allowed to make up their own minds and to follow their own biological schedules. The parents are also involved in the instructions with all age groups including social morals. Even some of the churches have been openly promoting the activities and options. The congregations and support from the communities have grown by leaps and bounds since they changed the way they looked at the “blue laws” regarding sex of all sorts. They are not promoting open animal coupling in the churches mind you, but one of them previously promoted deflowering the young virgins at 16 and the best girls were prompted and encouraged with almost continuous coupling by sending then to all the congregations in the district and having congregational gang bangs with up to 500 men a week. Of course all the women that were over 16 were bound to repeatedly servicing the whole congregation until they were pregnant then married then they were allowed some breaks but the men still were not only allowed but prompted to couple with almost any woman in the congregation including the younger ones.

I had not ever thought about many of the things Meg was bringing up as happening around the country. I had been aware of what some communities had done concerning heavy handed crackdowns involving porn and incest in the social media, but not open permissiveness.

“Many of those that are doing crackdowns in some areas are doing so because they are hearing some whispers of what is happening in the COOP areas. They see it as a way of their maintaining or gaining political power for the few that are either practicing it illegitimately or using their influence to gain some kind of control of others within their districts. Most of them have no real targets so they just make up social rulings to cut into the basic human rights of others that may be as narrow minded as they are. Those in the COOP’s are not vocal about their personal beliefs or practices but they do watch and listen to the internet and other media to avoid problems with the outside world. We do have some research facilities that are doing great work to make things safer for us and those that we recognize that may be at risk from disease or injury. Some of the things that have been done to women, both mentally and physically, by religious groups are being sought out and repaired where possible.

I thought about this and acknowledged that it looked like it might take a long time.

It will, but some of the things that have happened in the last 5 years are rather dramatic. For instance, until 2 years ago Cayuse did not have a computerized blood screening system for Aids and a batch of other diseases. Everything was done by hand and was very expensive and even then did not catch but a small portion of the things it does now in a half hour. Condoms were mandatory then and the semen consumption was almost non existent except between close family members, usually spouses.

Grandma and grandpa always did and mom and dad.

The animals and the bestiality was an extreme rarity in the northern hemisphere. Dog sex was fairly common but very guarded. It is still illegal in much of open society but it is acknowledged. Both horse and dog sex began to be practiced semi-publically in a couple of isolated towns as a possibility in commercial ventures to help keep young people on the farms from leaving and going to the cities.

Many of the ideas and customs of females having sex with horses came out of Brazil before the turn of the last century and even from biblical times. Most of it had been restricted by custom and the church although one of the catholic sects not only allowed but promoted it until their influence got so great that one of the groups of nuns run afoul of one of the archbishops in a political power play and the archbishop convinced the pope that it was not a good thing for women to take the large animals in a sexual act or do their ministry to the natives in the nude. Of course none of the natives wore clothing either.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.