Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 7: Harvesting Dog Cumm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: Harvesting Dog Cumm - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

It surprised me when in only about 10 minutes all three males came in their partners. The boys ran to get the small sample tubes for us. The daily harvesting was started.

Andy said he had to go out for some business this morning so he would not be able to accompany me until late this afternoon so I gave him a hug and left with the kids. One of the 15 year old boys was left over in the back yard so I asked him if he could be my partner while I was doing my share of the dogs.

His attitude brightened as he gave me a quick hug saying that he would make sure I enjoyed myself. We made our way to the kennel and he ran inside with the smaller boys to select a stud for me. He came back with what looked like the smaller dog I had last afternoon.

The other girls took their mates choices almost as soon as they got on their hands and knees. They were a couple of smaller retrievers. They were knotted within a minute and thoroughly enjoying the raw animal sex. I did the same.

My partner had hold of the leash but asked if he could lay under me and massage my breasts and nipples with some of his cold cream.

“That would be lovely. What is your name again?” I had forgotten it.

“Adam, Amber. I am Meg’s second boy.”

“Lovely Adam, you are so kind. How many children does your mother have?”

“Nine!” He said.

When I met her I knew she had probably had at least one child but she was in beautiful condition for a mother of 9.

The hound was giving me a real workout and the cold cream massage on my breasts felt fantastic. What a change of attitudes I have made in the last week. I had always been very protective and any boy or man of any age would always been in danger of loosing an arm if the had ever even touched me the way men have handed my breasts the last few days, especially when I had a knife available while I was cooking or serving.

Adam crawled out when the dog began to fidget a bit and I had not relieved any of the pressure in my womb with all the fluids the hound had deposited in my womb.

Adam held the jar in place and I pushed and relieved some of the pressure nearly filling the jar half way. I squeezed some more while the cock and knot was in place and more came out. I felt him finishing and the knot begin to shrink. In another minute I was able to pull free. The knot was not all the way down but I was able to stretch around it. Adam was ready with an additional jar. It filled about half way.

Adam asked if I wanted another before breakfast.

I told him that I would but not the St. Bernard. I will save him until after breakfast.

Adam was back in only a couple of minutes with another hound that was slightly larger than the last one. Pretty non-descript, but well hung. He got right down to business trying to impregnate me. His knot was in me before it was fully grown and sealed everything right away with no banging. I could almost taste him and I started with a grand orgasm within 2 minutes. I had not had one on the first dog. The knot was huge and banging my “G” spot and my cervix. Literally all of the cock except the knot was inside my womb and he was pushing as far as the St. Bernard did yesterday.

I lost count of the times I had cum but Adam had collected my fluids as well as the dog’s. When he tried to pull out I had a hard time letting go but finally he went down and plopped out. The remainder of the second jar was filled, and 2 more beside. I was ready for breakfast. The girls were also and said that the jars I filled would be really good since the feminine hormones I had added were especially erotic.

We had just finished cleaning up and had gone into the dining room for breakfast when another man stood and introduced himself. “You must be Amber. I am Donald, Andy’s oldest brother. I just arrived and have been waiting until you and your mother have finished what you were doing to meet you. You are just as enchanting as Andy described. I only caught a glimpse of your mother and I am certain that she is just as lovely as you.”

I looked him up and down. He almost looked normal with a very athletic and muscular stature, at least 6 foot 4, he is definitely all man. Even limp he was carrying at least a 12 inch rod. If he was hard, most stallions would probably come in second.

I knew I must have been thinking out loud or something like staring when Andy’s mother broke the spell. “You can sit on him and eat if you want Amber. You have Andy’s best wishes to indulge him.”

I took a large tub of yogurt and the milk, walked to his chair, still staring. I was even blushing. I bent over and kissed the end of his cock. I would never be able to fit it into my mouth or throat but it was getting harder and rigid. I was glad I had added extra lube to myself. I straddled but faced him. One of the girls put some foot stools on either side and I mounted him without using my hands. I drank and swallowed half of the glass of hormonal milk as I settled down on his manhood. I was definitely being stretched. My breasts and nipples were as aroused as I had ever seen them.

As I settled on him, my clit ornament rubbed as he sank in. By the time I was all the way down I was in a full orgasm. Donald and the girl caught my glass and bowl before it hit the floor, but I really don’t remember. I don’t know how long I was in that condition but I was finally coming down to enjoying the massive coupling when he erupted inside and I had another. There was no knot but it was well sealed in by the intense filling and the tightness of me.

I looked for the glass and the girl handed it too me. I finished it and it went down nicely.

Donald began feeding me the yogurt with a spoon. When I finally caught my breath I tried to apologize for losing it like I did, but he put a finger to my lips and told me. “You are an angel. Angels never need to apologize because they never do anything wrong either before God or behind God. What you have just done is something that no other woman has done except my blessed wife who I miss dearly.”

“I hope to be a good sister in law to you Donald. From what I have found since Andy asked me it will mean a substantial lifestyle change for me and what I have known before. I know it has been a change for my mother, and not just because she had been into the trade before I was born, but because she returned to it with me, when I wished to try it for my own curiosity.”

“I am sure she will enjoy it since some things have been shown and explained to her since her return. Things are a lot different than they were 20 years ago when we both were young adults.”

“That’s right! You are about the same age as she is.”

“I am a couple of years older than she is. I might have been your father but while she spent some time in Cayuse, I was in the military, based overseas. I found a lady, after I returned, married her, fathered 4 great children with her, but suddenly lost her 5 years ago in an auto accident. I have been looking for the last 3 years for another love while living on the east coast.”

“I love what you are doing to me Donald and wish you the best. Just ask and I know I will be very happy to assist, or give you some relief.”

Donald was shrinking but still filling. I looked at Adam and asked if he was ready with the harvesting tube and he was. I began to rise off of Donald. I was keeping enough tension on to let him out but retain the fluids. I was all the way off and had been holding everything inside. The tube slipped into my lips and filled. It filled about 80% to the top and that was all there was. It seemed a lot more inside but maybe it had just soaked in through my barriers. I was certainly feeling the hormone rush.

I gave Donald another kiss and made my way to clean up again. I still needed to finish breakfast.

Mother came in from the stables and was greeted by Donald as well. I saw much of what I must have looked like when she saw him. She flushed and did almost the same as I did. The difference being she did not start to eat yet when she kissed and mounted him. Her huge breasts were definitely going for a ride.

They were going at it at the table for a good while and Mom was having one orgasm right after the other. They were feeding each other the yogurt and definitely using the energy that it departed having finished my meal.

I was going to return to the kennel to take a couple of more studs when Meg came up and said that 8 of my guests were asking for me at the reception area of Cayuse. I asked why they were there and she told me that all of the guests must pass through there to get the blood tests before joining the families for the celebrations. If they wish they can enjoy the facilities, and go through the indoctrination there while they are waiting for the events there or after the 1 hour time it takes for the tests, can come directly here. By the way, the invitation said that they would be checking through there, and clothing was not required or needed for any of the activities.

I had only given that a quick thought but the implications were kind of fun. Tell whoever that I will go and give them an introduction.

I was prepared for anything when I followed the path to Cayuse by myself. The colorful butterflies I saw were not the only ones that were in the field as I walked into the woods. I passed several pairs of lovers as I went through the woods and past the stable and kennel.

I went into the entrance and saw 8 of those I recognized that we had sent invitations too. They were wearing light clothing and I gave them a light squeal of a greeting, running to them with my arms wide open. They were surprised to seem me already naked. Surprisingly, they had at one time or another seen me that way but never together and never in a public setting. We did a group hug and both the guys and the girls began shedding their clothing, giving them to Andy’s aunt who was the hostess. I told them that they must go through the health screen to be admitted either to Cayuse or to the gathering with the family. This insures that nobody is carrying anything contagious or dangerous to themselves or anyone else. We were walking to the med room and they were ready for us. Everyone got their blood tests and basic physicals as I went on. Each took turns being examined and watching the activities of the others being examined.

“I will go through the basic rules that everyone who comes into the Cayuse goes through whether a client or an employee. The family of my betrothed will be covering all of your expenses while you are here for the wedding. Guys if you wish to have sex with anyone here just ask, and you will be welcome after your blood tests if you have no problems. Either in the social room or at poolside. Depending on what you wish. Most of the girls will take you to their room if you wish privacy. At the house you will be welcome, but don’t ask the little girls that are under 16. You might be too big for them but it is requested that you not even ask. They will tell you if it is not proper for them to couple with you. They will not make a scene and will also speak very truthfully to you about any subject including sex of any sort. The younger girls may in fact ask you to couple with them but it is their prerogative.

Girls’ gross sex is completely acceptable here or at the house. If you are into men only. No problem, just take your pick. Oral, anal, normal, or Fisting, whatever you enjoy. Wear the Lavender scent if you wish to be Fisted. Animal sex is accepted by all participants and is encouraged if it is your thing. Suggestion! if you have animal sex here, you should be sponsored by a client for it. Just wear some bitch scent available at the counter, or mare scent if you wish a stallion. Walk into the social room and at least one of the clients will pay to watch but be courteous and take them as well. There are many men that will pay to watch a woman couple either with a dog or a horse. At the house all of the women participate in all kinds of sex. I have not taken a horse yet but I will at the bridal shower. In fact I gather that all women over 16 may actively and gladly participate in that event for half a day. I expect to be stretched a little but I have been assured that I will be comfortable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.