Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 3: Meating my lover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Meating my lover - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

I woke with 10 minutes to spare and went to the cafeteria for a quick energy drink.

I was just leaving when my client arrived at the main entrance.

I apparently had a trace of lavender scent on me and he said, “Smells like you are ready for some heavy action.”

I told him “Maybe even more than that. What would you like to try?”

“Some more sex. Some more talk. Maybe getting inside your head as well as your body.”

“I am an open book. Sometimes you may be getting more than you wish for. Do you want to go to my room? Or be public or take a chance outside walking or taking a roll in the hay?”

“I think we can start out in your room. The hint of lavender is giving me ideas for exploration.”

I told him that I had tried Fisting for the first time this morning. “I felt really comfortable with it and I would like you to feel free to even go into me through my Cervix.”

I gave him a hug and led him up to my room. We both undressed him and I started out by swallowing him whole.

“Don’t make me cum too fast Amber. I want to explore your luscious body some more.”

“OK I will take it easy on you. Take me any way you wish. I am open for anything except snuffing.”

“Snuffing? What is that?”

“It is where someone ends up dead. I am here and my desire is to have mutual adventure and pleasure. It pleasures me to give pleasure, either sexually or otherwise, even if it might mean a little physical pain. I know that if my partner is hurting I will be hurt and if he is getting pleasure I will feel that pleasure, even if it might cause me some discomfort.”

That is a wonderful attitude. You must be a lot older than you look. How old are you?”

“I will be 20 in 4 months. I have completed my second year in college and am working here for background for a very lengthy paper. It will, in all likelihood be, extremely controversial.”

“Are you from around here?”

“No. I was on vacation in LA, with my mother. I have been thinking about the paper for some months. I finally worked the nerve to ask her to let me come here and work at an organized house of prostitution to get some hard background experience. I was also getting extremely hungry, sexually, since I have not been out on any sexual dates for several months since we were both busy working.”

“So how did you end up at this place? All the girls here are either recruited from circumstances of being in dire straits or bought from a state of bondage from pimps?”

“It turned out my mother, I never knew my dad, had worked here over 20 years ago. She had come here because she said she had an itch that only a place like this could take care of. She worked here for 3 months, got pregnant and left with a nest egg to start her own catering business. She raised me and has several gentlemen friends that have sometimes lived with us. She does not tolerate booze or drugs, and they usually move on. Some stick around and share in a loose family way. She has never shared lovers or anything, although I am certain she has had a fairly active sex life since she worked here. When I asked about trying a place like this I thought she would have a fit. She was a little cool at the idea but she was remembering some of what she felt when she was my age. She then got in contact with the Cayuse and a gentleman she knew from when she was here. We were interviewed and we are both here. She says that “She also has an itch again that only a place like this can scratch”

We had been in a 69 position carrying on this conversation. When he was talking I was swallowing his cock and licking his balls. He was fingering my vagina and nibbling on my swollen clit, sucking on the easy trickle of my vaginal fluids.

“Are you prepared for a Fisting? I know the lavender scent is what that is for, but it is so slight that I was not sure.”

“Yes! For you, anything you wish to try. It is, after all, a mutual adventure.”

He began snaking more than just his 2 fingers into me. He added some more lubrication from the jar and kept stroking, adding a little more depth or thickness with each stroke. I had a couple of spasms or climaxes but not a grand orgasm as his full hand size began slipping in, then he was all the way inside. I kissed his cock as a gesture of thanks.

“You are snug inside.” He said.

“I am trying to stay that way for your pleasure, but I can also stretch quite a bit without hurting. If you wish, you can even gradually slip inside my womb through my Cervix, or try to locate my “G” spot and have some fun.”

“You are really a naughty girl, thinking like that.”

“No more than a naughty man thinking that it might be fun giving a lady some very naughty experiences. Guys don’t, or shouldn’t, have a corner on those thoughts. I am just sharing them, with you, from my point of view.”

I felt his forefinger start into my Cervix. I know it was slightly stretched last night, but it was still snug and yielding. He felt different from the dog. I was gently stroking his cock with my mouth and throat and controlling his motion slightly by grasping his scrotum but not his gonads. Within a few minutes he had most of his hand inside my womb except his thumb. I began a full orgasm as he pulled his cock out of my mouth as I had a full spasm.

As I settled down, after how long I don’t know, he began slipping out of my Cervix. He found my “G” spot and began strumming it. I went over the edge again.

“Please let me give you as much pleasure as you have given me.” I moaned.

“I know you will Amber. Maybe you will today or maybe the day after tomorrow.”

“My mom is getting her itch scratched this afternoon in the BDSM room. She agreed to some torture, I don’t know what kind, but she invited us to watch but not interfere or participate.”

“It might be interesting in that case since the one being bound and tortured invited us. You might even try something on me that would give us both pleasures by your definition. I know where the room is if we go right now.”

“Let’s go then.” He led me by the hand leaving his clothes in my room.

He led me past the little store, where he bought me a vaginal and a butt plug to wear while we were in the BDSM room. He explained that they were to keep others from accosting me, and to designate that I was not one of those that might be arbitrarily tortured by anyone but him.

I thanked him for his courtesy. “I am not yet ready for any deep non flesh intrusions, involving permanent modifications to my body. You notice I don’t even have earrings or any other piercings. If I get any, I will need to talk to whoever my partner is about doing the piercings. Momma has been thinking about it for a while, and as I said she has an itch she wants scratched.”

We went to a big door on the third floor in the opposite wing from our rooms and there was a man and a woman at the door.

Andrew spoke to them and they typed an inquiry on the terminal they had there and then opened the door. We were waved into an entry way and the doors closed behind us. The door opposite opened and I was almost startled at what I saw.

Several women and a couple of men were bound and suspended by one means or another. I saw Momma with her elbows bound behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth. She was being held up by a bar behind her back and her legs tied out to her sides by her ankles. Her hips were level with her shoulders and what looked like a mechanized saw horse was sliding in and out of her stretched open vagina. Her lower body weight was being supported by the huge dildo working in and out of her. Both breasts were pierced with a single shiny shaft, from which was suspended a swinging pail that had some liquid in it. Her already large breasts were being stretched. Her partner was plunging his cock in and out of her anus as he held onto the bar that was holding her arms behind her. She did not look comfortable at all.

One woman had her wrists bound and was held up by a rope from her wrists as she was being brutally double teamed in front and back. Her breasts had what appeared to be hat pins stuck in her areola and nipples.

One of the men was bound and mounted on a Sybian type machine with nails driven through his scrotum into the wooden machine base. His partner was sitting on his face force feeding him while he was sucking her clit.

Andy began speaking. “Everything is kept very sanitary in here to avoid any infections from any of the activities. Those participating are usually here for 4 hour blocks to complete whatever their indulgences. Many of them are a husband and wife partnership. Some are the same as gay couples. Most of them are here to find out just how far they might be able to go in their own mind on withstanding pain or torture; whither it is from another or to themselves.”

“If you wish you can do something to me like the men are doing to the woman with the needles. I don’t think I would need to be suspended though.”

“Because of the possible pain you would need to be bound though, to keep from reflex and pulling the needles right back out.”

“I would let you do me without the bindings. I would like to see what it feels like.”

“Only if we could do a mutual binding! You can bind my penis and balls in a cord that will force an erection that you will put on me and tie. Then I will put 6 pins in each breast after you put one in through the nipple.”

I led Andy to the supplies table and took 2-3” needles and one at a time slipped them in straight through my nipples. I felt the intrusion but there was no real pain. He was startled that I did not flinch while I was doing it, in fact, so was I. My breasts and nipples are normally a little sensitive.

Andy picked up a decorative cord about 6 feet long and divided it making a tightening loop in the middle. He pulled his half aroused penis and gonads through the loop and tightened it. He began to swell. He then made one loop binding one gonad on one side with one of the ends and a loop with the other end around the other one. He handed the ends to me and told me to tighten them and keep looping before tying the ends together in a knot that can be undone.

I made one loop and he said.”Tighter!”

I pulled on it and repeated it on the other side.

“All the way!”

I kept wrapping them then tied the end in a triple half hitch and a small bow knot. I straightened and his cock was dark and swollen larger and harder than any time I had seen it.

He led me backwards until my buttocks rested against a bookcase and he raised a cup in his hand. It had at least a dozen 3 inch needles with ball ends on them. They were stuck into an ointment of some sort. He took out one, and held it in his fingers by the ball and with his other hand removed my vaginal plug putting it in my mouth then guided his hardened cock into my opened womb in one stroke. He placed the needle next to my right areola crossways and in one motion pushed.

I didn’t scream as my mouth was full but I almost bit the end of the plug off. My eyes teered up but I held steady. I was clenching his cock for all I was worth with my vagina. He had another needle to push into my left breast. I nodded and in it went.

I must have been more prepared this time as it went much easier and I didn’t shed any more tears or bite the plug. I did clinch him though. He repeated on my right breast at right angles to the first one. I hardly felt this one.

Once he did the second one on my left I looked him in the eye and reached for the bowl and took 2, one in each hand. These were longer than the first ones I used and I stabbed them deeper into each breast without coming out again. These were barely felt.

We took turns 2 at a time poking the rest into me. Andy removed the plug from my mouth so I could talk.

“OOH Wow! I never dreamed about anything like this. After the first couple I hardly felt a thing. It almost felt good, and very erotic.”

“I think you are turning into a pain Slut Amber. The ointment is a local anesthetic potion. Turn around, let’s see how much you like it.”

He slid out of me and put the vaginal plug back in me and pumped up the anal plug until I thought it might almost tear me.

I bent over at the hips and he pumped up the vaginal plug. He led me to a couch and had me on my knees on the cushion and the back of the couch in my lap with my head and breasts hanging over the back. He walked to my front and sank his cock down my throat and began pumping me. I was grasping his buttocks to keep balance and to help control his depth and stroke. He was going all the way down my throat and allowing me a quick breathe every 4 or 5 strokes. His hands were grasping my needle filled breasts. They were not bleeding but they were getting tender.

Andy spoke to someone and the person replied. I didn’t understand what was said.

A couple of minutes more and he let go into my throat with a full load of cum going directly into my stomach. He didn’t go down but he pulled out.

He had in his hand a long needle, at least 16 inches long. He had it poised next to the side at the largest part of my left breast. He told me to put my hands behind me. I did and then he had me stand up, with some help from behind. I did and he slipped the needle through my left breast but stopped before going to through the right one. He placed a diamond studded gold ring around the needle and then pushed the needle through the right one. When it came out he placed a clasp like a stud clasp on the sharp end and gave me a hug and a kiss.

I really did not know what to say so I returned the kiss. Most of the people in the room clapped and cheered.

He suggested that we remove the “short” pins.

One at a time we removed them. A couple of them allowed a few drops of blood to flow but an alcohol swap stopped it.

“If I may ask you Andy. What is this for?”

“As far as the others here are concerned. I just asked you to marry me.”

“Have I accepted the proposal yet?”

“You have not turned me down yet. And you have not run out on me yet. Let’s go for a walk outside before you decide Amber.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.