Lounging for Fun - Cover

Lounging for Fun

Copyright© 2010 by Goldfisherman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young woman seeks adventures in the sex trade industry and is encourage and supported by her mother.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Fisting   Food   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Prostitution  

I had turned 19 recently and was on a vacation with my single mom in southern California.

We were not on a tight time schedule since our business had closed down for the summer months. Although our business was “Food Catering” it was seasonal and with a select clientele that rotated around the country annually.

I was in college, having completed my second year in Communications. I am 5 foot 10 and 135 pounds with a rather good bust line. I have been told that I am pretty good looking but my Momma has been very protective of me. Most of the guys I tried to go out with in high school have been scared off by Momma.

It is not that she has abstained from sex but she has been very insistent that I not get tied down with anyone on a regular basis unless the guy is totally capable of supporting me “Very well, both financially and sexually” and is not a drinker or druggy.

After spending a week at the amusement parks of Disneyland and Knott’s berry farm and the other basic Tourist attractions of the LA area, we were settling down for the night and I was missing my old familiar dildo I had left at home.

As I have mentioned, Momma and I are pretty close.

I had mentioned that one of the papers I wanted to write deal with the sex trade and we were supposed to go through Las Vegas and Reno on the way back home. I knew that what I was thinking about was basically legal and somewhat condoned and regulated in those areas. In many other areas of the U.S. it was kind of swept under the carpet and run or was controlled by underground elements. In most areas it had an unacceptable social status.

“Momma. I want to do some heavy sex in the trade end!” I said in about as steady of a voice as I could muster.

This definitely got her attention.

“I want to go to one of the Whore houses in Nevada and get thoroughly reamed for at least 2 weeks.”

“What brought this on?” She asked.

“I have been thinking a lot about it and I want to do a paper on it. I think it is something that when someone writes about it, they have to do, to give it some validity.” I was almost in tears by the time I finished.

Momma just stared at me for a minute without responding. She had on a very stern expression, but softened as the silence passed.

“It may be possible but I don’t think you should do it. I definitely do not want you to get into any video productions. You are very attractive and have many sexual attractions including very generous breasts and from what I have seen around the house a very easily relaxed and usable cunt. Learning what random men want from a woman in a whore house situation can be very handy if you are a willing participant with those qualifications.”

I jumped out of my bed and onto her, giving her a big hug.

“I never told you but I had the same itch a little over 20 years ago and this is how you came to be.” Momma said. “I want you to learn and enjoy yourself even more than I did. Do not be afraid of anything that you see and have done to you. The only thing you have to watch for is snuffing.”

“What is that?” I asked.

“It is a situation where some one wants to do you grievous harm and actually kill you or someone else.” She said.

We talked as equals for the next hour or so.

We spent the next half hour extending my bikini cut and making sure that my pubic and underarm hair was gone and not irritated. It surprised me when she wanted me to do the same thing for her.

The next morning we packed our things and piled into the car after checking out of the motel.

Momma told me she would act as my agent to find an enterprise where I could learn relatively safe sex practices. She said I would be given blood tests at least once a day and be taught how to do some screening of the clients for my protection. I had already learned the easy tests of looking through the microscope to recognize most of the bacterial agents. She told me that they may have some more advanced screening than they used to have at the place that she was going to try to get me into.

Momma had made me leave off my panties in the car and sit on a pad while we drove. She also had me heist up my skirt so I would always be sitting on the pad in the car. While we drove, she had a douching solution hung in a clothing bag in the back seat, running into my vagina. At first, the plug it ran through was a little large for me but it was comfortable within a few minutes. It was my job to work on clenching my PC’s and stomach to restrict the flow as much as I could. She said it would be good practice to keep me as tight as I could be. The liquid would gradually stretch my vagina to enable me to take a much larger cock than I had probably ever had.

I watched 3 DVD’s in the player as we drove from Long Beach to Las Vegas. They were porno videos we had bought at a store to give me more of an idea what I would be getting into.

Apparently I had never taken a full sized man into my Vagina (I had 3 different boys) before. By the time we arrived in Las Vegas I was almost drooling with anticipation. I knew that I might experience some pain as I would be stretched. I also realized that this would be an integral part of the learning experience. We put the douche bag on the floor of the car and drained the solution out of me before getting out of the car.

We went over the rules again and she again told me that anything that a client, a prospective client, or she told me to do, I was to do it without objection or hesitation. “It is better that way and you do not get hurt. Some of it, if you think about it, you can get hurt. For the most part I will be powerless to do more than comfort you after the fact.”

I understood.

We went into one of the larger casinos and had dinner. I was returning from the restroom after eating and a man was at our table talking to Momma. She told me to stand next to her for a moment.

“Not bad!” Said the man. He was a little on the heavy side. He had a mustache and was graying a little around the edges. “Spread your legs and show me your pussy.”

I was momentarily surprised, but Momma did not move immediately, so I moved to give him a better view and lifted the front of my skirt. I think I blushed a bit as my cleavage was quite red.

“I will give you a try but I will need to sample her wares up in my room.” He handed Momma a card.

“We will be there in 10 minutes.” Momma said.

The man got up and left.

Several couples had seen me expose myself to the man. They looked but did not create a scene. We walked the same direction as the man had gone and found ourselves at an elevator. We waited there a couple of minutes and put a couple of $5 bills into the machines. Momma got back $20 and I hit $500. I gave it to Momma to put in her purse before we caught the elevator.

The room number was on the 14th floor and there were 4 stops before we got there. The other people hardly gave us a second look. We arrived and only needed to walk about 10 steps to the room. Momma knocked and the door opened.

The door was opened by a tall good looking black man. He looked very fit like a wrestler or football player. The man was there also, sitting on a couch. Once we entered the room the man waved us to the couch opposite and began asking us both questions. The subject immediately got to the point and we made it clear that I was an amateur and wished to enter the bordello to actually perform all of the acts that a woman usually does with their customers as research for writing a college paper on the subject.

He asked me if I had ever been promiscuous or been into heavy sexual acts, or porn before.

I told him that I had only viewed a couple of short videos before that morning on the drive to Las Vegas.

“If we accept you for training and use we will begin paying you 30% after the first 24 hours of work. You must work for me for at least 3 weeks. During the 3 weeks you will be at my compound and you will wear no clothing at any time. If you get very good and diligent while staying tight you can earn about $3,000 a week. Are you ready to start?”

I nodded and he told me to strip.

I lifted my blouse off, dropped my skirt stepping out of it. I was glad I had shaved last night.

“Now entice Max to fill you with his baby batter.”

I looked at the big black man and turned to him, thinking I was to kiss him or?

He reached around my head and palmed my pony tail and he said to start sucking him off.

I sank to my knees and began opening his trousers by loosening his belt. I could tell he was at least a little aroused by his large mound on his trousers. When I unzipped his fly I realized he was huge but not yet hard. I swallowed hard, thinking to myself. This is going to hurt. I really had not thought about the size of real men. I knew that a lot of women took them routinely. They did not suffer from it if they relaxed and allowed themselves to let the men enter their bodies in any orifice, including throats.

I could not get all of him into my mouth and he again put his hand on the back of my head and said. “Swallow it whole!”

I had seen this done on one of the videos and relaxing, took him down my throat, restraining my gag reflex. I began stroking and about every 3 strokes was able to catch a breath. I felt hands on my hips and stood up, keeping a steady rhythm. More hands were feeling me and I felt a thumb feeling my anus, just before it slipped in. I kept relaxing as the thumb withdrew.

I had never had anal sex before but I had seen it this morning on the video. I kept relaxing waiting to be penetrated. I felt him probe with some lubrication that he pushed in with a warm feeling in my bowels. The probe was removed. I began to push a little when I felt what felt like a fist start to enter my anus. I moaned because I did not want to scream with the stretching I was doing but suddenly the pain part ceased as he slipped in.

I continued deep throating the big black man. I wondered how long this was going to continue as I was beginning to enjoy it and thinking how I would stretch to take another cock in my vagina with one in my anus.

I felt another hand feeling my clit and knew that there might be more men in the room. I opened my eyes and saw out of the corner that Momma was beside me naked and taking another black man from behind.

Momma slowed and the man sat on the floor pulling Momma down on him in her anus. Another man slipped between her legs and slid into her opened vagina without hardly any hesitation.

The man in my mouth pulled out and the man in my ass pulled me down as I opened for the black man. He was huge! I had my legs spread as far apart as I could get them when he began to push into me. I almost passed out from the stretching. I felt as I thought I would be split in two.

I heard a squeal that stopped when I realized it was me. Another cock was slipping into my mouth.

I felt the man in my bowels getting bigger and then his warmth as I thought he was cumming in me. I soon realized that it was not cum as the volume was too high. The man was cumming in my mouth down my throat and finally my womb was being filled with the black man’s baby batter.

I had not swallowed cum before but I found that if he came in my throat I would not taste it.

When everyone finished and pulled out. I asked if I could use the restroom. They said no and that the others needed to use me for a toilette. I kept my feet but spread my legs and balanced myself to take as many loads as they might have for me to empty. 4 more men urinated in my anus before they were done. I almost did not make it to the toilette. I would have to remember that I would need to be cleaned out thoroughly after each shift and every morning before starting.

After I relieved myself I returned to the living area. There were 8 men there and Momma was just finishing with a group of them. I began taking them on as she finished and went to empty herself out also.

About half of the men had penises the size of the boys I had over the last couple of years. The others were at least twice as large. I wound up taking them all in every hole over the next 2 hours. I really began to enjoy myself. I began joking with them when my mouth was not being filled. I was enjoying the taste of the raw cum being injected into my mouth. All anyone had to do was mention that they needed to go pee and I was immediately mounted on a squirting cock. Amazingly I never leaked any out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.