Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The Bullies continue to make use of Tanya, the busty mom. This benefits everyone, including her own son, Elliot, the subject of the bullies' ridicule prior to meeting his mother. A continuation of Book #1 in this series.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Jamal dished out some of his Mama’s homemade apple pie and passed the plates around to his younger siblings, as well as to the adult family members in attendance. His mother made a big deal out of these family lunches on Sundays after church, but other than requiring his presence for that one time during the week, his mother basically stayed out of his face, and out of his business, for which Jamal was eternally grateful. He couldn’t begin to count the meals he’d missed, or the nights he’d arrived home late, or not at all, when he’d been out tom-cattin’ around, looking for some needy white pussy to stuff his big black cock into. And once he’d found out how crazy white women got once they got a taste of the licorice stick, there was plenty of opportunity to partake in his favorite hobby, which he called DUMPIN’, as in “dumpin’ loads”. It didn’t matter if it was a mouth, a pussy, or an asshole, Jamal loved dumpin’ in whatever hole was available to him. And if those holes belonged to a hot white MILF, Jamal found that just so much more exciting than girls his own age. There was something secretive and nasty about it that got him all revved up, because those white women never wanted anybody to find out how much they loved black cock, especially their husbands. Fuck, once he’d had his first white MILF, one who’d begged him to fuck her and feed her his cum over and over, well, that was about it. White MILFs were basically all he wanted after that. Girls his own age, whether they be white, black, brown, yellow, whatever fuckin’ color they were, those girls no longer held any attraction for him. Oh yeah, he’d let a young girl give him some head, or occasionally he’d fuck them, if there was nothing else going on, or if a friend asked him to. But given the choice, no, give him a sexy white MILF any day of the week, that’s what really got his juices going.

Jamal knew they’d hit the jackpot with Tanya Cox. Yes, indeed. Who’d have thought the mother of nerdy little Smelliott Smallcox would be so fucking hot. As soon as he’d seen her that first time in the variety store parking lot, looking all sexy in that tight little golf outfit, fuck, he knew he had to bury his cock in that curvy powerhouse body of hers. Those big tits, that perfect round ass, those full sexy lips just made for sucking cock, fuck, he’d known it right then at first glance; this was woman who had a body made to take big cocks. The little fuck, Elliott, had asked him to explain what he meant when he’d commented on it to Gunner and Zeke, who’d readily agreed with Jamal’s appraisal, but he knew Smallcox had understood what they meant, especially once he’d seen the way his mother had eagerly taken all three of their cocks, and that impression had been reinforced when the little fuck had seen them take turns stuffing her ass just a short time ago. The little dork had loved it, jerking off a load once he’s seen her take every last inch of Jamal’s horse-cock into that hot little bum of hers.

It made Jamal smile to remember the look of awe and envy on the dweeb’s face as they’d taken her, using her mouth, pussy, and asshole as their own personal cum receptacles. Yes, they’d be doing a lot of dumpin’ in the sexy blonde MILF from now on. They’d give that hungry body of hers as much big cock as it wanted, and needed. Yes, between he, Gunner, and Zeke, there’d be white stuff running out of each hole of hers every day from now on.

Gunner and Zeke, his boys. They all lived within spittin’ distance of each other, and all had the same kind of dysfunctional upbringings. But they got along like brothers, which had all started when they were in the ninth grade. They noticed the other boys in gym class seemed to give them a wide berth in the locker room, which it didn’t take them long to figure out why. Even though Gunner and Zeke were white, they were both hung. They didn’t quite measure up to Jamal’s impressive length and girth, but they were pretty fuckin’ close. Fuck, even most of the black guys at school were envious of Gunner and Zeke. It wasn’t long until the three of them started sharing tales of their escapades with the opposite sex. At first it seemed like a lot of bragging or bravado, but once they started going out on double or triple dates, it became obvious that all three of them were telling the truth. Within a short time, they started sharing their dates, passing the girls around, or most of the time with it being the three of them on one girl, taking turns until the girl would usually pass out from exhaustion, but usually with a blissful smile on her face. They’d become best friends, and Jamal had no doubt that Mrs. Tanya Cox, and that body of hers just made for taking big cocks, would have no problem with getting filled with thick creamy boy-cum from all three of them. The more he thought about it, the more eager Jamal was to finish his lunch, make his excuses, and duck out of there and get back to filling that perfect MILF’s body with cum, to do some more DUMPIN’.

But he couldn’t be too obvious about it, or his mama would kick his ass. And really, since this was the only time of the week she insisted on him being home with everyone else, he couldn’t complain. It really wasn’t bad at all. The food was always good, and the visits from his relatives (a few of whom always seemed to show up for Sunday lunch) made it a fun gathering. Jamal had especially liked the Sunday lunches even more the last three weeks. The reason was simple, his dad, Brock, or who Gunner and Zeke called “Mr. S”, was in attendance. He’d been released from prison less than a month ago, his stretch for grand theft auto reduced due to ‘good behavior’. Jamal really liked his old man, he looked up to him. And it made Jamal’s mama a lot happier to have her man around again, and when Mama was happy, everybody was happy.

Jamal was clearing away the dishes when the doorbell rang. His little brother bolted out of the room and came back with Gunner and Zeke following close behind.

“Mr. S, nice to see you home,” Gunner said as he and Zeke both crossed the kitchen and gave Jamal’s dad a clenched-arm hug.

“Nice to be home. Very nice indeed,” Brock replied, giving the boys a big grin.

“Just leave those dishes, Jamal,” his mother said as she waved her hand at him, a smile on her face as well. “You’ve put in your time here. You can go off with your friends, if you like.”

“Thanks, Mama.”

“What are you boys up to this afternoon?” Brock asked. “Staying out of trouble, I hope.”

Unsure of what to say, Gunner and Zeke looked to Jamal to take the reins on this one. “Actually, one of the smart kids in our class is giving us some tutoring lessons this afternoon.”

“What the fuck?” Brock said, his face showing the surprise that had come out in his voice.

“BROCK!” Jamal’s mother reprimanded her husband as she pointed to her younger children.

“Sorry, babe. I guess I been in the joint longer than I thought.”

“So yeah, this kid is like real smart and everything, and he said he’d tutor us,” Jamal continued.

Brock didn’t look convinced. “This kid from around here?”

Jamal shrugged. “No, he’s from across the river.”

“Across the river? White boy?” Jamal nodded. “What’s a white boy from across the river doin’ tutoring the likes of you three?”

“I don’t really know. It’s kind of like he and his mother are out to save the world one person at a time.”

“His mother?”

“Yeah, you know, one of those ‘do-gooder’ types. Wants to help out the poor and disadvantaged.”

Brock nodded. “Yeah, yeah, I know the type. But if this boy is willing to help you with your schoolwork, well, just behave yourselves and let him do his thing.” Brock paused and pointed his finger at Jamal. “I don’t want you to end up like me. They’ll probably tire of it and move on to something else, those kind of people always do. But learn what this boy has to teach you now. And if this woman or this boy asks for help with anything, God almighty, you do what you can to help.”

“We already have,” Jamal replied as he gave his two friends a knowing glance.

“You already have?”

“Yeah, we’ve done a few little chores for her already. Her son’s one of those smart kids who isn’t too handy at anything. Their house is pretty nice, but there were a few things that needed attention.”

“Her husband couldn’t do it?”

Jamal shook his head. “She’s divorced.”

“Huh,” Brock said as he looked from Jamal to his two buddies, wondering if there was more to this situation than his son was letting on. He knew that his son, like himself, was constantly on the lookout for pussy, especially white pussy. “What kind of things needed attention?” Brock was curious now. He still hadn’t landed a job since getting out of prison, and if there was decent paying work to be found, he’d be all over that, especially if it was for a sexy white woman.

“Just small things, Dad. Things that you wouldn’t be interested in,” Jamal said, picking up on his dad’s interest. “Like down on her lower level, er ... I mean, down on THE lower level, she had a crack that needed to be filled, and she had nobody to help her with that until we showed up. The three of us worked together and we took care of it for her, got that crack filled up nice and tight, and she seems pretty happy with the job we did.”

“And don’t forget the painting,” Zeke added. Jamal and Gunner both looked at him, wondering what he was talking about. “Yeah, she wanted a table painted and we did that for her too.”

Jamal and Gunner could barely keep the smirks off their face, remembered how they’d pasted Mrs. Cox’s dining table with puddles of cum two nights ago. Gunner composed himself well enough to add to the conversation. “We fixed her back door as well. It was pretty sticky, so we oiled it up, gave it a few hard goes, and now it opens and closes real easy.”

“Well, that’s good,” Brock said, clearly disappointed that there weren’t any bigger jobs that needed taking care of. He waved his hand at them as he nodded towards the door. “Go on then. Go to your tutoring lessons. And behave yourselves around those people.”

Jamal kissed his mother on the head and the boys scurried out. They barely made it to Jamal’s van before they burst out laughing.

“Fixed her back door?” Jamal said as he punched Gunner in the shoulder.

“A crack that needed to be filled?” Gunner replied as they continued to laugh. He then turned to Zeke. “I had no idea where you were going with that painting thing you were talking about.”

“Well, it’s all that popped into my head. And I couldn’t very well say we painted her face, could I?”

They laughed again as Jamal put the van in gear and pulled out into the street. “C’mon, assholes, we’ve got more dumpin’ to do.”


A nurse’s uniform was the last thing Elliott had expected to see on his mother’s bed, but there it was. Not a nurse’s UNIFORM exactly, it was more like what he’d describe as a nurse’s COSTUME. He couldn’t see any real nurse being caught dead wearing what was lying on his mother’s bed, not without the hospital being rushed by patients demanding to be cared for by the nurse wearing it, especially if his mom was that nurse.

“C’mon, baby, let’s go have some lunch before the boys get here. I think I’m going to need all the energy I can get.” His mother reached over and grabbed her fluffy white robe, wrapping it around her naked body and cinching it tight. She nodded towards the nurse’s outfit on the bed. “I’ll get dressed in that later.”

With Elliott decked out in a dry pair of jeans and clean t-shirt, the two of them made themselves a lunch and ate together at the table. They talked about a number of different things, with the topics being similar to what they’d normally be talking about, prior to the intrusion of the bullies into their life. His mother led the way in the conversation, and Elliott was happy to follow, finding the idea of what to say about what was happening in their lives right now somewhat difficult to talk about.

His mother took a quick look at the clock after they’d finished cleaning up. “I better go get dressed. They’ll probably be here soon. Honey, maybe you should get your books out and get ready for those tutoring lessons.”

“Uh, sure, Mom,” Elliott replied, even though he wondered how much tutoring was actually going to happen today, if any.

The two of them went upstairs and as his mother disappeared into her room and closed the door, Elliott went into his own room and started gathering up his textbooks. He remembered that Jamal said he needed to work on his grade in English, and that both Gunner and Zeke needed help with math. He’d taken a quick look at those books yesterday afternoon, while the three of them had been taking turns fucking his mother. From the way they seemed to know their way around the female body, obviously they didn’t need any help with Anatomy. He figured he’d let them guide him as to what areas they needed the most help with. Tucking the books under his arm, along with a couple of notebooks and a pen, he made his way back downstairs and set things up on the dining table. He was looking over a section on geometry in his math book when his phone pinged. He saw it was a text message from Jamal.

B there 5 min It was obvious that a response wasn’t necessary, but he sent a simple “OK” anyway. He turned and looked up the stairwell. “Mom,” he yelled up, “I just got a text. They’ll be here in five minutes.”

“Okay,” her voice came back. “I’m almost ready.”

Elliott got up and went to the front of the house and watched from the window there. He felt like an expectant father, edgy and pacing back and forth as he waited for the boys to show up. He found it funny that just a couple of days ago he would have absolutely dreaded encountering any of the three boys, and now, fuck, he couldn’t wait for them to show up and start putting his mother through her paces again.

His attention was diverted back to the window as he heard Jamal’s old van pull into the driveway. He got the door open just as the boys walked up, all of them decked out in their standard low-slung jeans and torso-hugging t-shirts.

“Elliott, my man.” He was surprised to hear Jamal say his real name as the black youth slung an arm around his shoulders and led him into the great room at the rear of the house, the large open space containing the kitchen, dining area, and soaring two-storey high family room. The back wall contained a huge bank of windows that overlooked the pool and the hot tub, where the boys had first started making use of his mother’s body.

“Hey man, it’s after one o’clock. You don’t have the game on?” Jamal pointed to the big TV on the opposite side of the room.

Elliott gestured to his school books strewn out across the table. “Oh, I uh, I thought we were going to start with the tutoring.”

Gunner stepped over and grabbed the remote off the coffee table. In less than a minute, he had the football game on, with the sound level muted to fairly low.

“Yeah, yeah, we’ll get to that soon enough,” Jamal replied as he waved his hand dismissively at Elliott’s menagerie of books and papers. “Where’s our nurse?”

The boys exchanged a knowing glance and looked at Elliott questioningly, sly smiles on their faces.

“Uh, I think she’s just finishing getting ready.”

“Get her down here. We don’t like to be kept waiting,” Jamal said.

“MOM,” Elliott turned and called up the stairs. “The guys are here.”

“I’ll be right down,” her voice came back to them from upstairs.

“Good. We might as well get comfortable.” Jamal plunked himself down in the middle of the couch straight across from the TV before turning to Elliott and gesturing to the dining table where the boy had his books spread out. “Grab a seat, brother.” As Elliott meekly sat down at the table, Gunner and Zeke grabbed seats in the two big easy chairs at each end of the couch. The three youths all slouched down and spread their legs out, as if they owned the place. All three had their eyes on the TV as they followed the football game in progress.

“Where uh ... where did you get that outfit for her?” Elliott asked Jamal.

“I know a guy who knows a guy who owns one of those adult shops. You know, the kind that sells artificial dicks, love dolls, movies, that kind of shit. They’ve also got a bunch of adult costumes. I called him and he let us in this morning to check things out. We all liked that nurse’s one. We thought it would be perfect for a woman who likes to spend a lot of time getting up close and personal with big dicks.”

A noise at the top of the stairs drew their attention and four sets of eyes turned in that direction as Tanya started down the stairs.

“Fuck me,” Elliott said to himself as he took in the sight of his mother dressed in the nurse’s outfit Jamal had left for her. The first thing he noticed in the white dress part of the get-up was that there were oval cut-outs on each side of the bodice portion. Her smooth skin could be seen where the openings started near the top of her wide hips and ended just beneath the swells of her huge tits. The edges of the openings were trimmed with red piping, which was also at the bottom edge of the short sleeves, the lapels of the uniform, and at the hem, which was incredibly high, ending just an inch or two below her pussy. There was a broad red zipper which ran all the way down the front, from where the diving V of the neckline started at the base of her cleavage to the middle of the bottom hem. A large circular ring operated the zipper and was currently at its highest point, zipped all the way to the top between her heavy breasts. To Elliott, it looked like a zipper you’d find on a scuba diver’s wetsuit.

As usual, Elliott’s gaze immediately went to his mother’s chest. The dress fit her so snugly that her tits were pushed up and together spectacularly. Her massive breasts filled the front of the outfit, stretching the material until it was taut as a drum. They filled the deep V above the zipper, the swells of flesh wobbling salaciously as she glided down the stairs. It was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her big nipples were clearly defined beneath the tight fabric, provocative shadows being cast on the smooth white material by the protruding buds.

Elliott’s eyes moved from her mesmerizing tits downwards. From each side of the hem in front, red garters stretched downward about four inches below the hem of the dress, where the tiny clamps bit into the broad top bands of sheer white stockings. The whiteness of the stockings made his mother’s tanned legs look beautiful, her creamy golden thighs clearly on display. Elliott’s gaze drifted down the length of her shapely legs, until he focussed in on her shoes. They definitely weren’t the standard shoes that any nurse he knew would wear. They were red high-heeled pumps, with pointy toes that looked wickedly sexy. The shoes had been left on the bed by Jamal too, who’d obviously raided his mother’s closet when he’d set out the outfit. Elliott had seen the shoes a couple of times before, when his mother had worn the pumps with a white pencil skirt and red blouse she sometimes wore for business meetings. Elliott remembered thinking the shoes were really sexy with that outfit, but this was completely different. He was sure she’d never have thought she’d be wearing them with an outfit like this.

As she approached the bottom of the stairs, Elliott looked at her face. Her hair was pulled back and pinned up in a loose bun, drawing your attention to her long regal neck and lovely features. She’d done up her eye makeup in those deeper sexy tones that Jamal said he liked, and her lips had a fresh coating of the bright wet-look lipstick. To Elliott, those softy pouty pillows seemed to glow, and he almost imagined the words “fuck my mouth” coming off them like a bizarre cartoon bubble.

Two other things completed her outfit. On top of her piled-up blonde hair was some kind of nurse’s cap, that he could see was more like a hair band that gripped the sides of her head with a white panel that extended upwards at the top, almost in a fan shape. A red semi-circle went from side to side just below the top edge, and beneath that, a red heart, with a white cross in the middle. The last item was a cheesy red stethoscope that circled her neck and hung downwards, the listening device at the end swaying provocatively back and forth as her hips shifted from side to side as she came down the stairs.

“Well, well, if it isn’t Nurse Cox,” Jamal said as Tanya reached the bottom step. “Come over here and let’s take a look at you.” Jamal gestured to his two friends. “Guys, get this coffee table out of the way. Give the lady some room.” Gunner and Zeke quickly got to their feet and shifted the coffee table over towards the TV, clearing the space in front of where Jamal was sitting in the middle of the couch.

Tanya made her way across the room, with the bullies blatantly staring at her curvy body lusciously on display in the trampy costume. She couldn’t believe how excited she’d felt after she put the outfit on. The dress part fit her like a second skin. She was barely able to fit her girls into it, and even she was impressed by the way they stretched the fabric almost to the bursting point. The cut-outs above each hip made it look teasingly sexy, as did the exposed red garters built right into the hem of the dress. And what a short hem it was. The red piping marking the edge of the hem just barely covered her bum, not to mention how much of her thighs it left exposed.

Jamal had set out her red pumps to go with the outfit, and she had to admit they complimented it to a tee. With the white stockings, the red shoes matched the red piping and accents on the outfit perfectly. She hadn’t been sure what to do with her hair. She wasn’t sure whether he would want her to have it up or down. And then she’d found a note he’d tucked under the nurse’s cap. He’d scrawled it on a scrap of paper using one of her eyebrow pencils, which he’d dropped right there with the note.

NO BRA. HAIR UP, LIPSTICK ON. I’LL BE USING THAT SWEET MOUTH OF YOURS FIRST.

Tanya had shivered when she’d read the note, remembering how incredible it felt to have her mouth on Jamal’s huge cock. She thought about not only how big it was, but how hard it got, how incredibly fucking hard, and yet the surface felt so velvety smooth in her mouth at the same time. There was so much power in that cock that it had taken her breath away, and then when he’d come in her mouth, she’d thought she’d pass out from the intense feelings of excitement coursing through her. She’d had one of her mini orgasms when he’d started flooding her mouth with cum, and she knew she wanted more, a lot more. And Jamal definitely had more to give her. Fuck, he’d come like a fucking racehorse, almost drowning her with his load. But she’d loved taking every last drop of his thick, rich cum, and she knew she’d never deny him the use of her mouth anytime he wanted.

With those lurid thoughts running through her mind, she’d done her makeup and pinned her hair up tightly into place, wanting to make Jamal happy. She waited until after she’d put the sexy outfit on before applying her lipstick, and then she took her time, letting the application brush leave a thick, glistening coating of the brilliant red lipstick. She’d puckered up as she smiled at herself in the mirror, knowing the boys would be fucking her mouth soon enough.

“That’s the way, nurse. Bring that sexy body over here,” Jamal said as he nodded to the area in front of him where the coffee table had been. From his slouched position, his eyes roamed over her lush form as he blatantly ran his hand over his crotch and down the inside of one thigh, his hand rubbing against the meaty pipe lying beneath his jeans.

Tanya walked a step or two past him and then turned in a slow circle as she came back to stand in front of him, letting each of the boys view her curvy body from every delicious angle.

“Nice, very nice,” Jamal said as his eyes went to her huge tits, which were all but bursting out of the top part of the outfit. “Put your hands on your hips and face me directly.” Tanya obediently complied, which brought a sly smile to Jamal’s face.

“That’s my good girl. Now, put your feet about shoulder width apart.” Again, Tanya did as she was told and stepped slightly to each side. As her sexy high heels went further apart, the hem of the dress grew taut across her thighs, and even slid up a fraction of an inch. Her creamy thighs now formed an inverted ‘V’, like an arrow pointing to her treasure cove.

“That’s the way. Now pull your elbows back. Try and touch them behind your back.”

Tanya did, pulling her elbows in and back as she kept her hands on her hips. Just as Jamal had hoped, her actions caused her breasts to thrust forward and up, the voluminous spheres filling the deeply-scooped neckline even more. As the big red zipper fought to contain the thrusting mounds, all eyes opened wide as soft piles of tit-flesh threatened to spill over the top edge of the dress.

“Oh fuck, man, look at those tits,” Zeke said, groping his own cock openly as he stared at Tanya’s impressive shelf, his view coming in profile, where he could really see how much those spectacular globes were thrusting forward.

“Jesus, they’re perfect,” Gunner added as his hand rubbed over his crotch as well. His view was the same as Zeke’s, except from the other side.

“They are perfect, aren’t they,” Jamal agreed as he slid his zipper down. He reached into his open fly and drew out his tumescent cock, which was already half-hard. Her slowly stroked it as he rolled his knees apart and nodded to the floor in front of him. “Get down here on your knees, nurse. I need to give you a sperm sample.”

Gunner and Zeke chuckled as Tanya’s eyes immediately went to the lengthening snake growing beneath Jamal’s stroking hand. As if mesmerized, she obediently dropped to her knees and shuffled forward. The young black man’s huge knob was already drooling precum, and she felt herself grow hungry as she looked at the teasing web of cock-sap filling the wet red eye at the tip.

“You want that, don’t you, sweetheart?” Jamal said as he waved his rising prick teasingly in front of Tanya’s face.

“Yes sir,” she said in a soft breathy voice, her eyes glued hypnotically to the young man’s swelling cockhead.

“Come closer, baby, come and get a taste of that cock-sap you love so much.” Jamal gripped his swollen dick firmly and took a long slow stroke from the base upwards, stopping with his hand just beneath the purple rope-like ridge of his corona. His sliding hand had forced a sizeable dollop of precum to ooze from the tip of his cock, the slimy web of discharge starting to distend downwards. It quivered erotically, the teardrop-shaped gob of syrupy precum at the tip hanging lower and lower, but the thickness of it kept it from breaking free.

“Ohhnn,” Tanya gasped with a plaintiff moan as she dove down and extended her tongue. Four sets of teenage eyes watched, all of them turned on by the MILF’s lewdness as she let that clingy web of cock-honey settle on the flat of her tongue. She moved her mouth upwards, gathering it all in before slipping her shiny red lips right over the head of Jamal’s surging cock.

“That’s it. Suck that cock. Suck that big black cock. If you do a good job, I’ll let you take that sperm sample all the way into your belly.”

Jamal released his stiffening prick as Tanya reached up and slipped her hand around the burgeoning shaft. Her red-tipped fingers looked wickedly sinful against his black skin as she shucked it up and down, pumping more of his flowing precum onto her tongue. She started bobbing her head. Her bright red lips were pursed forward, and as she moved her mouth up and down, her lips and working tongue left a shiny red residue on his now rock-hard cock.

“That’s it, work that cock. Get it nice and wet. Slobber all over it.”

Under Jamal’s instructions, Tanya pushed a big wad of saliva to the front of her mouth, bathing the huge black cock filling her mouth. It didn’t take long until her gooey spit oozed out around the circle of her sucking lips. The glistening fluid was becoming frothy as it slid down his upright shaft to coat her pumping fingers.

“That’s enough for now, you’ve got me good and hard,” Jamal said. “Sit back for a second.”

Reluctant to let the beautiful black cock out of her mouth, Tanya swiped her tongue over the drooling tip one last time before sitting back on her haunches. She kept one hand wrapped around the long thick shaft, slowly pumping it back and forth.

“Let’s take a look at those tits of yours,” Jamal said as he sat forward and reached for the ring at the top of the zipper on Tanya’s outfit. He slowly pulled it downwards. As he did, her breasts swelled forwards to fill the gap opening up as the zipper descended. As Jamal kept going, the insides of her areolae came into view, and then her budding nipples almost seemed to burst forth as the tightly-stretched material opened wider. The pert red buds seemed in their glory at gaining their freedom from the confining dress, as if begging for fingers or a mouth to reach out and caress them. Jamal lowered the zipper to the point that her huge breasts were totally exposed, with the panels of the dress supporting them from the sides only, pushing them forwards and together. Her cleavage was a mile long, and enticingly dark and deep.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.