Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2 - Cover

Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Bullies continue to make use of Tanya, the busty mom. This benefits everyone, including her own son, Elliot, the subject of the bullies' ridicule prior to meeting his mother. A continuation of Book #1 in this series.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Note from the author: This is the shortest chapter of this story, but a necessary piece of the storyline. Things heat up as the bullies return in the next chapter ... rmdexter


Elliott looked over at his mother. Even though he’d watched those neck muscles of hers contract time and again as she’d swallowed the three massive loads, her chin was covered with cum, with a couple of nasty big wads dangling obscenely, quivering as they distended down towards her jizz-spackled chest. He knew she’d hungrily swallowed most of it, but there was just too much for her to keep up with. He looked up at her face, and with her hair still pulled back away from her mouth, he could see she was flushed with arousal, her skin glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. Her eyes had a faraway dreamy look to them, as if she was in another place.

“Mom, are you ... are you okay?” Elliott asked, worried by that strange vacant look in his mother’s eyes.

Her son’s words broke Tanya out of the trance-like state she’d found herself in. Her spinning mind had taken her to another place, just as Elliott had thought—a place with hundreds of big, hard teenage cocks. Cocks capable of shooting fountains of cum. Enough cum to quench that insatiable thirst that these boys had awakened inside her. And the thing that made her shiver inside was that most of those cocks she’d been picturing were black—huge black cocks as stiff as iron, shooting gloriously white streams of thick creamy cum.

“Mom?”

“I’m fine, honey,” Tanya finally responded as she glanced over at her son. As she turned her head, one of the dangling wads of spunk dropped from her chin onto her chest, the slimy white rope slithering snake-like into her cleavage. She looked down at her cum-spotted chest, desire overwhelming her. She’d had a few of those minigasms when the boys had been fucking her mouth, but she’d become so aroused that she knew she had to get fully off in a hurry or she’d explode. “I’m okay, baby, but Mommy needs you over here right now.”

Elliott scrambled over and got to his knees in front of his mother, his face level with hers. “What is it, Mom? Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, but I need you on your back between my legs right now. Mommy needs to use that mouth of yours.”

Elliott looked down. Her chemise ended just below her treasured pussy, blocking his view of her succulent cunt. But he could see her thighs, and that provocative slit over one thigh looked incredibly sexy. He noticed the way the velvety soft skin on the insides of her full thighs caught the light in some spots, the light picking up traces of emulsion, evidence that her gushing cunt had left some telltale residue on her warm flesh when she’d climaxed, just as he’d pictured. His gaze dropped down further, to the pillow she was kneeling on. The numerous damp stains on it sent a jolt to his aroused libido. “Jesus,” he thought to himself, “the stuff is everywhere. She really is a gusher.” And now his mother was asking him to get between her legs so she could sit on his face. For Elliott, it was a dream come true.

He quickly dropped to the floor and rolled onto his back, edging his way between his mother’s legs as she shifted her knees further apart. He could feel the dampness on the back of his head as he slid his way onto the pillow, the traces of her cunt-juice matting his hair. As his face moved into position beneath her, he was overwhelmed by the intoxicating scent of her seeping juices. Elliott breathed deep, loving the warm womanly fragrance emanating from his mother’s weeping little box. He looked up, seeing her curvy bum partially covered by the sexy chemise. He spotted that stream of emulsion, which had slid lewdly down the inside of her thigh. But right above him was her puffy, pink pussy, her whole mound glistening wetly. Tiny drops of dew clung to her labial petals, attracting him like a bee to honey. Elliott shivered with excitement, realizing she’d become totally soaked with arousal while having her face fucked. He felt a surge in his cock as he looked at her gorgeous pussy, wanting nothing more than to worship it for the rest of his life. He didn’t have long to wait to get started.

“That’s right where I need you right now, sweetie,” his mother said as she settled down, dropping that steaming pussy right onto his eagerly-awaiting mouth. “Let Mommy feel that sweet tongue of yours way up inside me.”

As she sat right down, Elliott felt the intense warmth of her flesh pressing against his face, her pulsing vulva hot and wet with need. By the way she was pressing her slippery labia against his mouth, he knew she needed to get off in a hurry. With that in mind, he stabbed his tongue straight up like a lance, driving it as deep as he could into her soggy trench.

“Oh yeah, that’s the way, baby. That’s what Mommy needs. Work that tongue nice and deep.”

Elliott could tell that she liked what he was doing by the way she rolled her hips, her gyrations causing his tongue to rub over every bit of her seeping coital walls that his tongue could reach. His tongue was alive with the taste of her succulent nectar, and he rolled his tongue over the sensitive tissues, causing her to moan deep in her throat.

“Ughhhh, yeah, that’s it. That’s ssssssooo goooooodddddd,” his mother moaned as he teasingly probed his tongue as deep into her beckoning snatch as he could get it. His face was pressed tightly to her labial mound, her sticky juices turning his face into a gooey mess. She kept rolling her hips, grinding her steaming mound down onto his face, his tongue inches inside the birth canal that had given birth to him eighteen years ago.

“OH FUCK! THAT’S IT ... THAT’S PERFECT ... RIGHT ... RIGHT ... AAAAHHHHH,” Tanya gasped out loud as a blisteringly intense climax started deep inside her throbbing cunt and burst like an atomic bomb to every nerve ending of her body, causing her to shake and spasm as the tingling sensations overwhelmed her. Her son’s tongue had been rubbing salaciously over those sensitive tissues in her itchy cunt, sending her tripping over the edge within minutes. He kept working his tongue over those hot folds of flesh as she came, and she kept wriggling about and rolling her hips, wanting to get as much pleasure from his talented tongue as possible. She’d become so turned on by sucking the three boys that she knew this was going to be a big one, and it definitely was. Wave upon wave of euphoric pleasure shot through her mature body, every nerve ending tingling with delight as she bucked and twitched.

Elliott was in heaven. His mother was coming, and coming hard. Her lush body was writhing about on his face as she ground her throbbing cunt down onto his working mouth, the muscles inside her mature cunt seeming to grip down and pull at his thrusting tongue possessively. And then she started to gush. He felt his face become awash with her juices. Her warm succulent cunt-honey sprayed over him, causing his already hard cock to twitch and throb in his pants. He could feel his face becoming warm and sticky with the stuff, but he loved it.

“Oh my God. That was fantastic,” his mother said as the final vestiges of her climax coursed through her. She rolled her hips back and forth on his face one last time before sitting up straighter, raising her pussy off of his face. Elliott could tell that was an unspoken signal that she wanted him to get up from his spot beneath her, so he reluctantly did so, giving her warm mound a gentle kiss on the way by as he inched his way forward and then got to his knees in front of her. He looked at her, seeing a look of blissful happiness on her face.

“Thanks, baby, Mommy really needed that. But those boys still left me in quite a mess.” She nodded downwards slightly, drawing his attention to the shiny gobs of pearly cum still clinging to her chin and shimmering obscenely on the upper swells of her tits and on the chemise. She looked back up at him, that nasty twinkle in her eye once more. “I could see through your jeans how hard you were while you were eating me.” She slid her hands up the sides of her body and cupped her breasts, holding them out towards Elliott. “Would my baby like to add something of his own to that mess? Mommy wouldn’t mind.”

Elliott’s heart started pounding in his chest as he listened to his mother’s provocative question. With a quick nod he jumped to his feet and tore open his jeans. He was so excited that he hoped he wouldn’t go off before he even got it out. He barely made it. He dug his hand into the opening of his fly and pulled his rigid prick out just in time, precum drooling from the tip. He wrapped his hand around it and only had time to give it two or three vigorous strokes before he felt those delicious contractions start in his midsection. He pointed the enflamed head towards the lower part of his mother’s face just as it went off, a white rope jetting out of the end of his cock at light-speed. It hit her right on the chin, the powerful spurt blossoming out to each side with the full length of the rope falling downwards onto the imposing shelf of her voluminous tits. As his cock kept spitting, she continued to hold them up for him as a target.

“OH FUCK, MOM, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL,” Elliott managed to groan out. He kept jacking his cock with all his might, wad after wad of milky-white boy-cum raining down on her. The stuff was going everywhere, on her face, her tits, into her hair, onto her shoulders, everywhere. Gobs of the white stuff shot everywhere. As his orgasm finally waned, Elliott’s hand slowed, finally coming to a complete stop. He stood there with his chest heaving as he gasped for air, his eyes dropping to his mother’s face and upper body.

“Well, I’m even more of a mess now,” his mother said, still cupping her tits. She looked up at him, the devil in her eyes. “I think you need to do something about all that cum, don’t you, sweetie-pie?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.