Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2 - Cover

Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#2

Copyright© 2019 by rmdexter

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The Bullies continue to make use of Tanya, the busty mom. This benefits everyone, including her own son, Elliot, the subject of the bullies' ridicule prior to meeting his mother. A continuation of Book #1 in this series.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

“That’s good, baby. Mommy’ll give you that lesson soon enough,” Tanya said. “But I’m starting to feel pretty hungry. You must be too. You said you just had a sandwich earlier?”

“I am, kinda.” Elliott nodded in agreement. As soon as the words left his mouth, something else occurred to him. He was afraid if the current spell he felt like he was living in was broken, his mother might change her mind. He knew he’d do anything to get his mouth back on his mother’s pussy and he didn’t want to risk upsetting what they were doing by breaking for any kind of food. All he was interested in right now was feeding from that seeping trough of hers. “But I’m okay, if ... if you wanted to have that lesson right away. If that’s what you’d like?” Elliott couldn’t help but feel warmed by the knowing smile that spread over his mother’s lovely face.

“My sweet boy, my sweet, sweet boy. Always ready to make Mommy happy.” Tanya could sense the eagerness in her son’s expression, and she knew there was no doubt that she’d be using that talented young tongue of his a lot from now on. “But I really need something to eat first. Don’t worry, Mommy’ll make sure her baby gets to feed from her later on.” She accompanied her suggestive words with a coy smile that she saw made her son flush. “Do you think you can go down and put together something for us to eat? I think there’s some leftovers in the fridge from the other night.”

“Sure, Mom, I can do that,” Elliott replied as he reached down and gathered up his clothes.

“Thanks, sweetheart. I’ll be down in a few minutes. When I finish my shower, I want to paint my fingernails and toenails, just like Jamal asked.”

Elliott noticed the contented smile on his mother’s face when she mentioned Jamal’s name, and he remembered the young black man telling his mother he wanted her nail polish to be red—bright red, and he wanted her to do that before the next time they came over. His mother seemed eager to comply with Jamal’s wishes. It was obvious from that smile and the glow she seemed to have about her that she had loved being fucked over and over, and not just by Jamal—but by all three of them. All three of Elliott’s bullies, the boys who had made his life a living hell for the past number of years. Elliott felt himself smiling inside, knowing all that was changing after today. “Okay, Mom, come down when you’re ready. I’ll put something together.”

“Thanks, baby. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

Elliott left his mother and made his way back into the bedroom. Even with the cum-soaked sheets in the washing machine, the room still reeked of sex. He went into his own and put on clean clothes after throwing his cum-soaked ones into the laundry. He piled down the stairs, his mind reeling at the thought of the ‘lesson’ his mother had promised him. He hoped he could prove himself worthy of her expectations. So far, she’d seemed pleased with his oral dexterity. Hopefully she’d continued to enjoy what he could do to her with his mouth. For Elliott, that would be a dream come true, and he didn’t want to risk upsetting Jamal, or his mother, in any way.

Knowing that his mother’s needs were what was important right now, he dug around in the fridge, looking for something to eat for both of them. He thought about making some scrambled eggs and toast, one of the few things he was capable of cooking. He felt disappointed in himself for not paying enough attention when his mother was cooking, or offering to help when she prepared their dinners. When scrambled eggs are about the limit of your ability at age 18, it really says something about your selfishness. Chastising himself, Elliott decided to do better.

His view of what was in the fridge settled on some leftover chicken stew they’d had a couple of nights before. “Just the thing,” Elliott said to himself as he took the plastic container out of the fridge and transferred it to a pot. While the stew was warming up, he set the table, including a glass at each of their spots. He thought of Zeke’s comment when he’d come down and gotten drinks for all of them earlier in the day, including a glass of milk for his mother. Zeke had said he didn’t know if she wanted the milk to soothe her sore throat, or if she just wanted some more white stuff in her belly. From what Elliott had seen as his mother lay there in her bed passed out, her mouth overflowing with milky cum, she definitely had a bellyful of ‘the white stuff’—thick, creamy, teenage semen. He wondered how many loads they’d made her swallow. But it was obvious from the way she was acting that she wasn’t complaining one little bit. With a smile on his face, Elliott wondered if his mother would want milk with her dinner. If she wanted more ‘white stuff’ in her belly, he knew exactly where she could get some.

He checked on the stew a few times until it was heated through. Not sure how long his mother would be, he turned it down to simmer. As his hand left the dial, he heard his phone ping. He picked it up, the display showing a text from Jamal.

How is she?

Elliott quickly responded: Okay. She’s taking a shower.

Jamal answered within seconds: Good. Did you get her cleaned up before that?

Elliott thought about all the cum he had lapped up, the taste still lingering on his breath.

Yes sir.

Did you clean her the way I want you to? Don’t lie to me, Smallcox.

Yes sir. I did it the way you asked me to.

Great. Good boy. Make sure she gets plenty of sleep. I want her wide awake and ready to fuck when we come over tomorrow.

Even after everything that had happened in the last twenty-four hours, Elliott was still shocked by Jamal’s blatant message. He sent back a short reply:

What time tomorrow?

Mid to late morning. We want to get an early start on that tutoring.

Elliott noticed Jamal’s last comment was followed by three smiley face emojis. Yeah, they were definitely keen on being tutored. Fuck that. He wondered if they’d go through with it at all. He decided to end the call.

Okay. Bye.

There was no response from Jamal in the next minute, so Elliott put down the phone. As usual when dealing with Jamal, he never knew what to expect next. When he’d seen the name on his call display, he’d been both excited and fearful. But he realized that was quickly becoming the way he felt every time he either saw Jamal or his name came up. He sat there daydreaming about everything that had happened, and wondered if his mother felt the same when she thought of Jamal. His thoughts were broken by the sound of his mother’s voice coming from the top of the stairs.

“I’m sorry I took so long, dear. I wanted to make sure I got my nails done before coming down. I have to be careful while it’s drying.”

Elliott looked up to see his mother coming carefully down the stairs. His eyes were drawn to her bare feet and toes, the nails painted a sizzling bright red. He checked her hand that was holding the bannister. Her fingernails were the same, gleaming like a fire engine in the sun. Elliott knew that if Jamal wanted bright red, he was definitely going to get it. Elliott was already picturing what it would look like with his mother’s long slender fingers wrapped around their big cocks. Those brilliant red nails would look wickedly erotic against the skin of their thick, club-like erections.

“I dried my hair a bit first, but I figured I shouldn’t keep you waiting too long.”

Elliott noticed that the whole time she’d been walking down the stairs and then towards him, her other hand had been on her lower stomach, rubbing gently. Her bright red nails stood out boldly against the white of her fluffy robe that she was wearing. By the little twinge he saw on her face as she rubbed her stomach, he knew she was still feeling the aftereffects of having those three big cocks being fed into her for all those hours. He was surprised she was still able to walk.

As his mother approached, Elliott’s eyes were drawn from her hands to the rest of her. Where her robe was overlapped and cinched at the front, he could see the swells of her breasts, which wobbled nicely as she approached the table. He couldn’t see any type of nightie showing in that gap, and he wondered if she was naked under the robe.

“Mmm, that smells good. What are we having?” she asked as she looked over at the pot on the stove.

“Uh, I found the leftover chicken stew in the fridge. I hope that’s okay.”

“That’s perfect. Thanks for doing this, sweetheart. You deserve a kiss for that.”

Elliott was surprised when his mother came right up to the chair he was sitting in and leaned over to kiss him. Before her lips met his, his eyes immediately went to the gap in her robe as she bent over. His supposition was right—her big heavy breasts hung down pendulously as she bent over, with nothing holding them in place. Looking into that deep line of cleavage sent a rocket of blood right to his cock. That all happened in a second or two before her lips met his, and when they did, he almost melted. Her lips were deliciously warm and as soft as feathers. He felt the tip of her tongue press against the crease between his lips and he gratefully relaxed, letting her in. Her tongue slid tenderly into his mouth, pressing against his own tongue forcefully enough to make him moan. “Mmm...”

She kissed him for a long time, making him follow her tongue back into her mouth, where he explored, running his tongue over the hot moist tissues inside her mouth. He could feel her encouraging him to do so as she rubbed her tongue gently against his as he probed the depths of her receptive mouth. And then she was gone, drawing back and nipping teasingly at his lower lip before she kissed him tenderly on the cheek as she hugged him. He felt her warm breath against his ear, the sensation sending a shiver tripping down his spine.

“That was nice, baby. I love that sweet mouth of yours,” she whispered into his ear. “I can’t wait to feel those soft lips and long tongue of yours on my clit.”

With that, she drew back and sat down in her chair, leaving Elliott thoroughly befuddled, and with his stiffening cock pressing against his jeans.

“Would you be a dear and dish the food up, sweetie? I’m still pretty sore.” His mother nodded towards her midsection as she tenderly rubbed her stomach.

“Sure, Mom.” Elliott rose from his seat and did as his mother asked. He spooned the stew into a couple of bowls and brought them to the table. “Would you like something to drink?”

“A glass of milk would be nice. My throat’s still a little raw too,” his mother replied, her brightly-painted fingernails tracing along the smooth skin of her neck.

“I’ll bet it is,” Elliott thought to himself, wondering how many times the three boys had stuck their huge pricks deep into her mouth. Without saying anything, he simply nodded and poured each of them a glass of milk, which his mother scooped up right away and took a big gulp. Elliott watched intently as the cool white liquid shimmered as it moved from the glass into her mouth, and as he watched the muscles in her neck rhythmically contract, her felt his dick surge as he pictured her gulping their big loads of cum.

“This really hits the spot. It tastes so good,” his mother said after eating a few spoonfuls of the stew.

Elliott looked into his own bowl of the chicken stew, noticing for the first time how much the creamy sauce looked like spunk. It reminded him of the massive amount of ball-juice that his mother had pumped out of his three bullies onto this very table the night before. The cum that she’d eagerly licked up while playing with herself. And then he thought about all the milky baby batter the boys had shot both into her and on her today. Some of which he’d had to clean up. He smiled inwardly at his mother’s comment and wondered how much cum both of them had swallowed that day.

“So, do you think you’re going to be ready to start the tutoring lessons for the boys tomorrow?” his mother asked between mouthfuls.

Elliott shrugged his shoulders. “I guess so. I looked at a few things to maybe go over with them when you guys were ... uh...” He didn’t finish what he was saying. He simply flicked his eyes up towards her bedroom.

“That’s good. Elliott, I think it’s best if we continue to do as they ask, at least for now. I have the feeling that as long as they’re happy, they won’t hurt you in any way. So, if you could try your best at tutoring them, I’ll keep trying to make them happy too.”

Elliott nodded slowly. He knew this was a game they were all playing at this point, and his mother was keeping up this ruse of doing it all for him in order to justify her behavior. To who, he wasn’t sure—to herself, he guessed. But it was obvious she’d enjoyed getting fucked and used by the three boys. He could see it by the dreamy look she had in her eyes. That look was there even now, even after they’d fucked her to the point he would have thought she’d have been torn in two. No, she had loved it all right. “Thanks, Mom. I think you’re right. I promise I’ll do what I can to help them with school,” he simply replied.

“That’s good, baby. And I promise to do whatever I can to help you too.”

Elliott knew from the look on his mother’s face that nobody was gonna have to twist her arm when it came to offering that help. No sir. Not only had he been witness to how she’d reacted to everything that had happened to her today, but he kept remembering that hungry look of pure rapture on her face when she’d licked up all that cum off this very table last night. With the situation as illicitly weird as it had quickly become, he decided to say something, if only to clear the air. “Mom, I uh ... I saw what happened here last night.” He accompanied his words by nodding towards the table as his mother looked over at him. He could tell by the expression on his mother’s face that she knew he wasn’t just talking about the suggestive conversation that had occurred over pizza and ice cream.

“What ... what did you see?” she asked hesitantly.

Elliott nodded. “I was kind of hidden in the shadows at the top of the stairs. I saw, and heard, everything.”

He saw his mother flush, realizing he’d seen her slurp up every drop of jizz she’d pumped out of the boys. “How ... how did you feel about what you saw?”

“At first I was angry by what they were saying and what they wanted you to do.” Elliott paused, and then shrugged his shoulders. He decided to say something that would feed into the ruse she was already playing along to, even though he knew she’d already stepped over ‘to the dark side’. And he wasn’t just thinking of Jamal—he was thinking of all three of those big cocks, and how much she seemed to crave them already. “And then, when Jamal gestured towards my room, and I realized you were doing it to protect me, I couldn’t believe how much I loved you in that moment, and how much you must love me to do something like that.”

“Thank you for saying that, sweetheart. You mean everything to me.”

Elliott could see that his mother had gotten all misty-eyed, just as he’d hoped. “It looks like your plan to have them stop bullying me is working out. And since you’re willing to do so much for me, Mom, I’ll do anything I can for you too. Anything.”

She looked at him with a gentle smile on her face, and Elliott saw the look of happiness in her teary eyes. “I think you’re right, Elliott. They don’t seem interested in antagonizing you when they’re busy. I’m so glad to see a smile on your face for a change. If I have to continue to be nice to those boys for you to be happy, I’ll keep doing that.”

“Thanks, Mom. And if you need me to ever do anything for you, just ask.”

A broad smile came over his mother’s face. “If things continue like they did today, I’m sure Mommy’s gonna be sore a fair bit from now on. When you’re as sensitive in those areas as I am, it’s gonna take a while for me to get used to those big co—er, those large members of theirs.”

Elliott had to smile in return as his mother stumbled over her words. His mother pushed her finished bowl forward and sat back slightly in her chair, the movement causing the front of her robe to gape open, giving him a teasing view of the swells of her big creamy tits. Looking at those curvy orbs and having listened to her last few words sparked a question in his mind. He decided to be bold and came right out with it. “Mom, you mentioned being sensitive—you know—down there.” Elliott paused as he nodded toward her lap. “Are you really that sensitive on your boobs as well? I noticed what happened outside after lunch when Gunner ... when he ... you know. And then when I was washing your ... your boobs upstairs before.” Even after all they’d been through over the last day, Elliott still couldn’t bring himself to speak crudely, but they both knew he was referring to the time when Gunner sprayed his load all over his mother’s tits and then made her lick it off—an act which resulted in a shattering orgasm for her.

Elliott saw the knowing smile come over his mother’s face as she took in what he was saying. She slowly nodded. “My boobs are very sensitive, sweetheart. It’s always been that way, ever since I was a young girl.”

“Wow, that must be nice for you.” He couldn’t help it as his eyes focussed on her sumptuous chest. She hadn’t made any move to close her loosened robe, and he felt his mouth watering as he looked into her deep line of cleavage.

Tanya saw exactly where her son was looking. She thought about how wonderful that sweet mouth of hers had felt on her body, and as he gazed hungrily at her chest, she felt her nipples start to tingle. She’d planned on putting that talented mouth to work upstairs after they’d finished eating, but she figured there’d be no harm in starting that lesson she’d promised him down here. “Yes, it’s very nice actually. Would you like to see?” She turned slightly in her chair until she was facing Elliott directly, and then fully undid the sash on her robe. She sat forward, the sides of the robe parting as her enormous breasts filled the opening. A naughty smile came over her face as she watched Elliott’s eyes open wide, his face flushing. She pushed the sides of the robe further open, her hands sliding up her body until she was cupping her breasts. “C’mere, baby. Why don’t you get down on your knees here and see for yourself how sensitive they are?” Tanya accompanied her request by slowly spreading her thighs, the robe sliding to each side as she exposed her creamy inner thighs and shaven pussy.

With his mind numbed by the rush of blood flowing to his stiffening dick, Elliott compliantly slid off his chair and crawled between his mother’s parted legs. Her scent filled his head erotically. He could smell her lavender bath fragrance along with the pure womanly essence emanating from between her legs. He quickly glanced down, noticing the lips of the pussy he was already in love with were glistening wetly. He raised his eyes. He was inches away from those mouth-watering tits, and his mind was overwhelmed by both the size and the beauty of them. They were perfect.

“Why don’t you start by kissing this one?” his mother asked. Her hands cupped her left breast and lifted it forwards, the rubbery nipple an inch or two away from his mouth. Almost trembling with anticipation, Elliott leaned forward and opened his mouth as his lips slipped over the warm nipple. His mouth was full of saliva, and he pushed a sizable wad to the front, bathing the stiffening bud with his warm spit. He rolled his tongue all around it as it came alive in his mouth, growing and hardening.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” his mother said softly. “Just lick it nice and slow like that. The boys were a little rough, so my boobs are a bit tender.”

Elliott did as she asked, softly worshipping the warm nipple inside his mouth. His lips were pressed against the soft pebbly skin of her areola as he gently sucked. He opened his mouth wider and laved the flat of his tongue over more of her flesh, causing her to purr.

“Mmm, that mouth of yours really is something,” his mother cooed, looking down at him with a lascivious look on her face. “Here, baby, do the other one now.”

She switched her hands to her other breast, cupping it and lifting it towards Elliott’s avidly-sucking mouth. His lips gently clamped down on her eraser-like nipple as he proceeded to give it the same treatment as its partner.

“Aaah, yeah, that’s so good.” Elliott saw his mother tip her head back as he flicked his eyes upward. She closed her eyes and a blissful smile came over her face as he continued to suckle at her huge tit. He swirled his tongue over the whole front of the massive orb, causing her to shiver with pleasure.

“Oh God, baby, you’re making me tingle all over with that pretty little mouth of yours.”

Elliott’s heart swelled under her words of praise as he kept sucking and licking. After a couple of minutes, she had him switch back to her other breast, and they kept that up, with her offering up one huge tit at a time as he continued to tenderly worship her succulent breasts. He could feel her pleasure level escalating as he worked her over, her breathing becoming ragged as those massive jugs surrounded his face.

“I’m almost ready to come from you just sucking on them, baby, but why don’t you slip a finger into Mommy so we can make this a real good one.”

Her breasts were shiny with Elliott’s warm saliva, but even with his face at her chest level, his senses were tingling from the intoxicating scent rising from her loins. As he drew on one nipple with his lips and tongue, he slid his middle finger through the slippery petals at the gates of her dripping pussy. He couldn’t believe how wet she was, and so hot that it almost took his breath away. He slid his finger right in to the third knuckle as he felt the warm flesh close down around it.

“That’s it, but just slide it nice and easy, baby. Like I said, Mommy’s pretty sore down there. Just go nice and slow ... that’s it ... nice and ... oh yeah, that’s so good.”

Elliott had barely gotten his finger into her and already she was starting to shift about restlessly. Between his sucking mouth working on her tits and his finger sliding over the steaming hot tissues inside her, he had her close to coming in no time flat.

“Mmm, that feels really good, sweetie. I want to get off while you’re sucking on my tits, but do you want Mommy to feed you some of her juice when she comes?”

With his lips still clamped on her nipple, Elliott flicked his eyes up to meet his mother’s lusty gaze and nodded.

“That’s it, sweetie. I want you to keep that finger working inside me, but when I come, put your other hand right in front of my pussy. I’m kind of a gusher, but I think you like that, right, baby? I’ve seen the way you like to lick my dirty panties.”

Elliott was shocked by what his mother was saying, having thought she had no idea about his hobby of stealing her panties and bras from the laundry hamper for his jerk-off sessions. He saw the bewitchingly knowing look in her eyes, and realized he hadn’t fooled her one little bit.

“Oh, I know how much you like to taste what’s in those panties, how much you like to lick up Mommy’s juices. I’ve known for years that you’ve been taking them from the laundry. Sometimes they come back looking like you’ve chewed on them for hours. And do you think I never noticed all those white, crusty patches inside my bras when I went to do the washing? There’s usually so much of your cum there that there’s no way I could miss it if I tried. Here baby, suck on my other boob for a bit now.” His mother interrupted her narrative and pulled his mouth over to her other glistening breast, feeding the big stiff nipple between his parted lips. He obediently closed down on the rubbery bud, sucking gently as his tongue swirled over her areola. “That’s it, keep sucking just like that. Yes, I’ve known for a long time what you’ve been doing with my underwear, and at first, I was kind of shocked, but then I realized it was probably typical of every growing boy to do that. And the longer it went on, the more I found I was actually excited by the idea of you doing it. It seemed like the perfect way for you to show how much you cared about me, and loved me—worshipping the juices from the very trough that gave you birth. And I let you keep doing it, because I loved you too. Sometimes I’d even rub my panties right into my bird before putting them in the laundry. Bird, isn’t that a funny name for it. That’s what my mother used to call it when we were little. Anyway, I’d rub my panties into my bird so I’d get them nice and wet, knowing you’d like that.”

Elliott couldn’t believe what he was hearing, but the stiffness of his cock made it clear how excited he was by what she was saying.

“Mmm, that feels so good with that sweet mouth on my boobs and your finger inside me like that. Let me feel that finger, baby, move it around for Mommy. That’s the way, nice and slow, just like that. Bring your finger to the top part of my pussy, sweetheart. Rub the tip on the underside of where my clit is ... yeah ... that’s ... oh fuck yes, that’s it ... that’s the spot.”

Elliott had heard about the so-called “G-spot”, the miraculous trigger spot inside a woman’s pussy that could send them to the heights of ecstasy. He didn’t know if this was his mother’s G-spot, but whatever it was, it had her climbing the walls. She seemed to grind her pussy down onto his hand as he rubbed the tip of his finger over that spot she’d asked for on the roof of her vagina.

“Oh fuck, yeah. That’s perfect. Just keep rubbing there ... nice and slow...”

Elliott felt her shiver and knew she was close. Her body was almost vibrating with pleasure.

“You’ve almost got Mommy there, baby. You better put your hand ... OH GODDDDDD...”

Elliott had felt her body start to twitch and brought his free hand to the front of her pussy just in time. He cupped his fingers and pressed the tips against the bottom of her slit just as she started to go off. He felt his hand get sprayed with her warm nectar, the juices coating his palm within seconds. With his lips locked around her throbbing nipple, he could feel her heart pounding rapidly as she climaxed, her eyes closed and her head tilted back as the blissful waves of ecstasy rolled over her.

“OH GOD, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS,” she hissed as her orgasm continued, her body twitching and shaking with the intensity of it. Elliott continued sucking at her tit as his finger rubbed teasingly over that magic spot inside her. He felt more of her juices spray onto his hand, the thought of it making him dizzy with excitement. She twitched and shook as the delicious orgasmic twinges touched every nerve ending of her body. As her climax continued, Elliott kept worshipping her tits with his mouth, while his finger worked its magic inside her. Finally, the scintillating sensations waned, and she slumped back into the chair, her chest heaving as she fought to regain her breath.

Elliott instinctively sat back, giving her big hard nipple one last tender kiss before he did. He withdrew his finger from inside her at the same time, even though he felt like he could play around in that hot wet pussy forever. His mother looked down at him with glassy eyes, looking all dreamy and blissfully content.

“See, I told you Mommy’s boobs were sensitive. Did you like sucking on them, sweetie?”

“Yes, I loved it,” Elliott responded immediately.

“Did I make a mess on your hand there? That felt like a really good one.” Elliott held up his hand for her to see, the whole thing glistening with her sprayed juices. “Wow, it looks like I did. That’s all for you, baby. Go ahead, lick it up.”

With his mother watching intently, Elliott brought his gooey hand to his face. He extended his tongue and ran it across the palm, the succulent nectar gathering on his tongue. He drew it back into his mouth, and swallowed. “Mmm,” he purred.

“That’s my good boy. I bet that’s better than sucking on Mommy’s panties, isn’t it?”

Elliott nodded vigorously and went back to licking his hand. She’d sprayed so much that he even had to lick the back of his hand, and then he deliriously licked each finger clean, sliding them between his lips and wrapping his tongue around them in order to get every drop.

Tanya watched her young son intently, a calm knowing smile on her face. Her son’s eager mouth had felt wonderful on her breasts. He was so gentle, so caring, and yet those lips and tongue really seemed to know what they were doing. She knew he was inexperienced, and yet he seemed so natural when it came to providing oral pleasure. It reminded her of herself, and how much she loved having cocks in her mouth, and that luxurious feeling as their loads slid down her throat. Something she’d had more of in the last day than she’d ever had with her pencil-dicked husband. She chalked up Elliott’s oral talents to something in her genes that she’d passed down. Whatever it was, she knew that whatever happened going forward, she wasn’t about to give up making use of her son’s talented mouth on a regular basis, just like she hoped the three boys wouldn’t give up on using hers. And as she looked at her son happily sucking on his cum-covered fingers, she felt herself getting turned on again already. Maybe that lesson in pussy-eating she’d promised him would have to start sooner than she’d originally intended. “Do you like that, baby? Do you like licking up Mommy’s honey?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.